♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest koppoets

Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbie here but sure not new fan of Ha Ji Won. I just found this website and this forum. I keep reading and think that I should register to join the conversation with everyone. So please welcome me to HJW world :)

By the way, I'm from Thailand. Nice to know everyone ^^

@koppoets Welcome to HJW world
 Nice to meet you. Me myself registered soompi account last week and posted first comment yesterday
 If you from Thailand then I'm your neighbourhood...:)>-

Guest koppoets

cunn said:  @koppoets Welcome to HJW world
 Nice to meet you. Me myself registered soompi account last week and posted first comment yesterday

koppoets said: cunn said:  @koppoets Welcome to HJW world

Guest moonbathe

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won, Song Ji Hyo and Kang Hye Jung Makes Glamorous Appearance At “New World” VIP Premiere
2293-17523.jpg

Upcoming Korean crime film “New World”, which stars first class actors such as Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Lee Jung Jae and Song Ji Hyo, held its VIP premiere two days ago at the CGV Theatre in Apgujeong Shinsa-dong, Seoul. A number of celebrities, including the likes of 2PM’s Lee Jun Ho, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Hyung Jun, Lee Dong Wook, Park Se Young, Park Si Hoo, Jung Woo Sung, Ha Ji Won and many others were present to show their support for the upcoming film.

“New World” follows the story of a policeman detective who goes undercover in one of the biggest criminal organizations in Korea and how he commands his fellow police colleagues to uncover the organization’s illegal activities whilst maintaining his alibi with the gangsters. It is a story of conspiracy, betrayal and justice which pushes the undercover protagonist Jae Sung (played by Lee Jae Jung) to have a strained relationship with everyone around him, including his superior Section Chief Kang (played by Choi Min Sik), who was the one who initially put him undercover and his “friend” Jung Chung the gangster, the number 2 most wanted criminal in Korea who is oblivious to Jae Sung’s true police identity and treats him like a comrade.

Because “New World” stars well learned, experienced actors such as Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Lee Jung Jae and Song Ji Hyo, who are full of their very flair - the film promises to attract thousands into the cinemas to see it when it will finally be released on the 12th February.

By Korea Star Daily 

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/ha-ji-won-song-ji-hyo-and-kang-073100371.html

Guest moonbathe

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

Ha Ji Won's another video for the VIP premiere of New Worlds that we never see before http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=91031&mid=19880
skip to 1:02 , Ha Ji Won said " I guess it will be very good" 
563729_532574066773245_1575053451_n.jpg