♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

75850_444967575573005_1833024177_n.jpg
On the episode 61 of "High Society" aired on JTBC today, 37 staffs chose the female celebrity who they want to go with in the jungle, just two of them. 
^^ Ji Wonnie received 13 votes and became the winner over Soo Ae, Kim Ha Neul, Lee Hyori, Jo Yeo Jeong and (?).

The show cut: 

(credit dodo Yellow @ youtube)
cr : Jiwonderland

I think it will be quiet in this thread for the time being, I think it's the perfect timing to post my random musings. (sorry for the confusing format)
I first knew Ha Ji Won because of Secret Garden. I first admired her because of her portrayal of her character in SeGa. I became an instant fan after accidentally reading the article below. I don't think the word fan exactly describes my admiration for Ha Ji Won Eonnie. I consider her as my role model. I consider her passion for her field as an inspiration (I'm currently in the midst of a hell week of College exams). I consider her kind heart as a good footstep to follow..... (an infinity of reasons follow). I think my fangirling for her is exactly like Gil Ra Im's fangirling on Oska's songs. I want to be a Ha Ji Won in the field that I'm taking someday. Yeah! 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 1.8em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Ha Ji Won reveals her high school photos and report cards

20110418_ha_jiwon.jpg

On April 18th, SBS’s “Live Entertainment Express” revealed actress Ha Ji Won‘s school pictures and report cards, which only showed that she possesses unchanging beauty, but brains as well.

SBS revealed, “Her manager saw the pictures above and contacted her directly, which is how she was able to debut in in the industry.”

Ha Ji Won’s high school homeroom teacher stated, “Ha Ji Won was very popular for her pretty looks. Even after debuting, she was very sincere towards her studies and never once missed class.”

Her report card also showed that for six straight years, she managed to get complete As for all of her report cards. In her school records, teachers left comments like, “She’s nice and has great manners. A very studious child.”

Source: Star News via Nate

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to Allkpop for posting this article. I am inspired for exactly 2 years now! 
So my fellow 1023rs, what's your story of being a HJW fan? How did you know her and why did you become a fan? .......goes back to studying for upcoming economics exam

its really long time not come here....what her activity for today...miss her alot...As mssegacray...i always admiring her....she have sunshine smile which can make me cheers all over time...thats why...its so great when i heard bout her interview last day...but why i cant hear any info for the airing time...

The firts Korean drama that i saw is Secret Garden and i was like WOW!! I couldn't stop watching it and i was so impressed by Ha Ji Won acting that i started to watch all or almost all her other projects, and read and see all her interviews, what i liked and what i didn't like
I LOVED and was impressed by her acting skillsSecret Garden (superb)What Happened in Bali (amazing acting, amazing chemestry with Jo In Sung)Hwang Jin Yi (No words to say, Daensang very deserved)Damo (Amazing)Closer to Haven (likely the most impressive acting and movie of hers)Babo (loved her sadness and her interactions with BABO)Miracle on the 1st street (Great)Phone (very good, scary)Sex is Zero (funny and serious)100 days with mr arrogant (Too funny, amazing facial expressions of JiWon)duelist (wished it wasnt so dark to enjoy better her action scenes)daddy long legs (beautiful without make up and i really liked the story)
I liked but i was not impressed about her actingThe King 2 Heart (even if she acted very well it missed something, i don't know what)Tidal wave (even if she was one of the main character there are too many stories and she didn't have much of screen time)As One (too much dramas, overreacted)DittoNightmareReversal of fortune
HATED ITSector 7 (waste of talents, money and time, too much overreacted even if there wasn't much to act) The only movie that Ha Ji Won acting was bad for me.  
2012 was an year of bad choices in my opinion, her acting was good but not good like others projects, hope in better projects and waiting for The Huntress, hope to be impressed by it.

@pieracapozzuca just my opinion on the dramas that she did that you didn't like that much.. kekek i hope u dont mind :)
One of the things that I like about HJW is her unselfish ability to share the spotlight to others. She doesn't care if she is just a supporting role even if she's already making her name.She doesn't really care if she would do less or more but she is giving whatever she can to improve the show. 
The King 2 Heart - Like I have mentioned before, I guess the reason why she didn't win any awards on this drama was because the drama didn't actually focus on her. It was more on Seunggi's character. And she knew what her role was but she accepted it letting Seunggi to shine.  She still acted great, but the story would stand alone even without her. 
Heundae - Same as K2H the story just doesn't focus much on her because of course, it will be too awkward if it's just her story. The story was about the tidal wave hitting the country and a lot of people were affected and they are highlighting some of the lives that were affected by the tsunami. i believe it's also like that in Hollywood films.
As One - this is one of her best movies I guess, I really feel like this is also what she is, she strives for the best, she aims for the best and she inspires others. I dont see over-acting on the story TBH. It's just so her. I  feel like she's really the one for that role.
Ditto - obviously, she's just a support for this.. one of her first movies so it's obviously gonna be less parts for her so you would feel it's not enough.
Nightmare & Reversal of fortune -both supporting role. I haven't seen Nightmare but I know she got a lot of attention for it right? SO for a rookie of these movies it wasn't bad at all.
Sector 7 - The action was good. The story was okay, but all others I agree was meh. The movie was not that good if you really have to watch and compare it with foreign films of course, but it wasn't because of her acting. It's just the movie itself. The first time I saw Jiwon's character on this movie my heart really fluttered and same usual reaction "Like A Boss!". I hated it because there was no so much of affection between Oh Ji Ho and HJW! LOL the movie is bad but definitely not HJW's acting.

• Like 1

@the96butterflyHi, i like to read others opinion, i find it interesting.
About the King 2 Hearts she was really good, but she didn't shine, like you said it was more about Lee Seung Gi's character. One thing that i found a little annoying is when she was acting cute.
Heundae - i agree with you.
As One - i liked it and i didn't like it in my opinion there were too many forced dramas and so it affected the acting that seems forced too, always in my opinion of course.
Nightmare - I loved the ghost part, she was amazing, i liked it but not like her others projects.
Sector 7 - i can't find anything of good about that! I think that was the worst choice ever. After Secret Garden she could have so much more success but she wasted the opportunity with this, i know she filmed it before secret garden so she couldn't have changed it, but instead of As One would have been better a better project. I said that her acting was bad too but that doesn't means that she forgot how to act, she proved so many times how good of actress she is (she is one of the best in all world for me), the problem was the bad screenplay and i think not so good director and a bad movie.I think that she can do so much more, she can seriously be considered not only in Korea but in all world if she does the right choices if she works with the best directors, so i hope that for her, and i hope to see masterpieces like "Closer to Haven" or "Hwang Jin Yi".
She have so much talent, and i think we just saw a part of it, i want she shows all her talent and she can do it only if she does something that can show it. I want her to work with the best directors and actors so that she can be better too.

• Like 1

Guest minnie0103

@the96butterfly I agree with what you said about K2H. As you can see in my siggy below, it's may favorite drama of hers. In my opinion, she doesn't need to be the main focus of a drama in order to shine, right? She was loved by many as Kim Hang Ah. And many of Lee Seung Gi's fans became a fan of Ha Ji Won because of her impressive acting in K2H. Ha Ji Won has already proven herself as one of Korea's greatest actresses! She didn't receive an award for her acting in K2H because that drama isn't everyone's cup of tea. And besides, MBC's basis of choosing the winners at their award-giving body (MBC Drama Awards 2012) is the ratings of the drama, NOT the quality, NOT the acting skills of the actors and actresses. ;))