♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest hae.rim

ji won ssi watching you on running man makes my week complete.... i'll see you again on wed/thurs... 

fighting!!!

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji-won shows off her singing strength

The new upcoming MBC drama series The King 2 Hearts is starring by Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi, and has seen rising popularity even before the drama aired. On March 19th, 2012, production team released a set of still cuts of Han Ji Won singing on the roadside, and said that she will sing out her heart of wanting to marry in the drama, raising audience’s expectation.The King 2 Hearts is a comedy drama. Ha Ji Won who plays the role of strong female instructor in the drama had earlier published her majestic styles, and on March 19th, 2012, production team released a set of stills where she stood and sang shyly, leading to curiosity.

The crew explained that the scene will be broadcast on episode 2, is about Ha Ji Won conveying the feeling in her heart through singing a song that depicts her desire to get marry. In the drama, although she is a strict North Korean female instructor, but in fact inside her heart also has a considerable feminine side, and Ha Ji Won also has the side of spoiled and adorable in the drama, completely different from the image she portrayed when in uniform.

king-ha-ji-won-sing1-150x150.jpg king-ha-ji-won-sing2-150x150.jpg king-ha-ji-won-sing3-150x150.jpg king-ha-ji-won-sing4-150x150.jpg king-ha-ji-won-sing5-150x150.jpg

The singing scene was shot on the night of March 1st, 2012. The crew said before shooting, Ha Ji Won was very nervous because it’s a song she never sang before, and she had been repeatedly recited the lyric and hummed the melody for several times. Once the shooting started, she wholeheartedly committed herself, perfectly interpreted the singing scene.

credit: Asian-Drama

Guest purpleZ

Ha Ji-won's shining clear ceramic-like skin in photo shoot

photo228420.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won's shining skin was caught on camera.

Ha Ji-won displayed innocent and splendid beauty in the beauty photo shoot conducted by cosmetic brands Olay and Elle Korea.

This image was completely different from the image of her as a stunt woman from "Secret Garden" and North Korean female sergeant in the new drama "The King 2 Hearts". With her hair up and wearing an off-shouldered dress, she looked just like the elegant actress that she is with a emotional smile on her face. It's like she's trying to show that her beauty doesn't age so much that she makes no difference acting next to Lee Seung-gi who is 9 years younger than her.

Elle Korea said, "Ha Ji-won is an outstanding actress who takes very good care of herself. She is no different 10 years ago and today and I feel age just goes abide her".

photo228419.jpg

photo228418.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Via: Hancinema

Ha Ji Won looks beautiful even in an army uniform

20120319hajiwonuniform4.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won smiled brightly for the camera while adorned in a military uniform.

On March 19th, Ha Ji Won uploaded this picture onto her personal me2day along with, “Tada~! From Republic of Korea’s sniper brigade, I am Instructor Kim Hang Ah. Everyone~~ I am so glad meet you!

In the picture, Ha Ji Won is dressed in character for new role in MBC ‘The King 2 Hearts’. Netizens are impressed by how beautiful she looks even though she is wearing a heavy military uniform. Ha Ji Won proved that she doesn’t need a dress to look beautiful and that she continues to shine despite what she wears.

Netizens responded to her picture saying, “Wow! Ha Ji Won does me2day! I hope you continue to upload pictures“, “Her and Lee Seung Gi are going to be so awesome! I can’t wait for the drama“, and “Are you not wearing makeup? You’re so cute even though you’re wearing a uniform.

On another note, ‘The King 2 Hearts’, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi, will air its first episode on March 21st.

Source & Image: Ha Ji Won’s me2day , Allkpop

Ha Ji Won to dance to T-ara’s Bo Peep Bo Peep?

20120319hajiwontheking3.jpg

Ha Ji Won will appear on MBC’s new drama ‘The King 2 Hearts‘ with Lee Seung Gi, and it is scheduled to air its first episode on March 21st.  On the show, she will be playing a North Korean officer, who is working hard on disgusing her North Korean accent as practicing the dance to girl groupT-ara’s hit song ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep.’

Playing a North Korean officer and dancing and singing to a hit girl group’s song does not seem to fit.  The reason that Ha Ji Won is learning the dance and the song is because it will appear in a scene during the show.  In the show, Ha Ji Won will come to the South to marry Lee Seung Gi, and has to get acclimated to the culture and style of South Korea.  Though it will only be a short scene in the drama, Ha Ji Won is known for her hard work ethic and has been working in 1-2 hours every day into perfecting her dancing and singing skills.

A source close to Ha Ji Won revealed, “There were a lot of songs we considered using but we decided to choose T-ara’s Bo Peep Bo Peep because of the cat paw dance.  Ha Ji Won’s singing ability and dance skills have already been praised but she wants to hear people say that she did a good job so she is working hard.”

Also, to better prepare herself in playing a North Korean officer, Ha Ji Won has been working on her accent with a North Korean defector.  The close friend said, “She does not want there to be even a little awkwardness so she is getting lessons even while she is filming.  Even when she is not filming, and when she is just resting with her stylist or staff, she speaks to them with her North Korean accent.”

Source + Image: Sports Donga via Naver

Allkpop

"The King 2 Hearts" Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi's eye contact

photo228414.jpg

Ha Ji won and Lee Seung gi's eye contact on snowy fields look like a photo shoot.

Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi both play the roles of North Korean female sergeant Kim Hang-ah and South Korean Prince Lee Jae-ha respectively in the MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" which is to be broadcasted on the 21st of March.

As many are curious as to how the very different people got to come together, in the third episode of this drama, Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi stare at each other with mixed feelings in a field of snow. Ha Ji-won has snow piled on the top of her head and Lee Seung-gi is looking at her with an expression of complicated emotions.

This scene was taken in Jejudo on the 17th and Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi were perfectly romantic and natural. The atmosphere around the set was very freewheeling and fun with Lee Seung-gi being the first one to make a funny face and making Ha Ji-won laugh out.

Kim Jong Hak Productions conveyed, "We can tell that they work really well together just by watching them act. They know how to read each others eyes and the soft piling snow helped make an outstanding shot".

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean ) via HanCinema

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji won on Win Win...

will this episode air after Shinhwa episode??

win win

---

hi miyu_07, just saw the clip and it's nice and interesting, when it will air? thanks

Guest KQI88

I love that she is back on variety shows hahaha I fell in love again after seeing her in Running Man. How come a woman that always plays such powerful and strong women, has this overflowing natural aegyo? I just watched the whole episode with a huge smile on my face.

Can't wait to see her in King 2 Hearts and i hope she appears on more variety shows, specially the ones with Yoo Jae Suk ^^

Guest hae.rim

‘The King 2 Hearts’ Ha Ji Won shows off her shiny ‘honey skin’

20120321140809908.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won, who appears on MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series The King 2 Hearts, recently showed off her ‘honey skin’ without wearing makeup.

Kim Jong Hak production for the series released several pictures of Ha from the 2nd episode on March 21.

The pictures were taken when Ha finished taking shower and wore a white towel on her head. In the pictures, Ha is showing off her natural beauty with clear skin.

According to the production company for the series, the scene is where the war of nerves between Ha and Lee Seung Gi starts. Ha makes a puzzled face while Lee makes a mischievous face.

Ha shot the scene on March 8 in Kanghwa Island. She wore a variety of facial expressions to describe fresh feelings after finishing taking shower. She created a happy atmosphere by showing off her great sense of humor through ad-libbing.

A spokesperson for the production company says, “Since Ha is always bright and smiling, she shines the set too and makes everyone laugh. Her energetic and lovely appearance comfort the staff members who are tired from shooting. Ha will show off her charms through the series as well.”

Source: TV Report

March 21, 2012

Ha Ji-won to return to the big screen as ping pong player

By Claire Lee (dyc@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

20120321000427_0.jpg

Ha Ji-won (right) and Bae Doo-na star in director Moon Hyun-sung’s upcoming film “Korea.” (CJ Entertainment)

Actress Ha Ji-won is returning to the big screen as a ping pong player in the upcoming sports flick “Korea,” according to the movie’s producer CJ entertainment.

Based on the true story of Korea’s first-ever unified Korean national table tennis team in 1991, the movie features Ha as Hyun Jung-hwa, the South Korean player on the two-member team. Hyun’s team won the gold medal against all odds at the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships.

Ha, in fact, received private lessons last year from Hyun, who now serves as the executive member of the Korea Table Tennis Association, just for the film. Ha had never played ping pong before taking on the role, according to the producer.

The actress, whose previous roles include a stunt woman, a Joseon gisaeng and a boxer, is famous for going through rigorous training to fully portray her characters. Aside from the ping pong lessons, she’s taken lessons in boxing, martial arts and even traditional Korean dance for her previous films and TV drama shows. Her latest film was last year’s 3-D monster thriller “Sector 7.”

Meanwhile, actress Bae Doo-na, who appeared in Park Chan-wook’s “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance” (2002) and Bong Joon-ho’s 2006 monster film “The Host,” is starring as the team’s North Korean player Lee Boon-hee. Bae is said to have great ping pong skills, which was one of the reasons why she was chosen for the role. She is returning to the silver screen six years after her last film, “The Host.”

“Korea” is slated to be released in local theaters in May.

Guest sintame

HAJIWON I LOVE YOU YOU SO GREAT IN KING2HEARTS  YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST

I so agree niknokdagu425, she is absolutely fabulous! absolutely gorgeous in King2Hearts! I really enjoyed watching the first episode.

purpleZ & hae.rim, I like the articles you posted. Those pictures of Ha Ji Won are enough to capture my attention. She is so divine!

hudson, as always thank you for keeping as posted. She is so adorable in Running Man.

ms. rubie, our lovely mod, thanks for graciously stopping by.

How can you not love this girl. She has so many shows line up. Enough to make us happy. She really love her fans!

Moon Geun Young "The King 2 Heart's Ha Ji Won Unni is Really Cool and I Envy Her"

563735_296749417062524_128275740576560_713518_696635546_n.jpg

Actress Moon Geun Young did not conceal her respect and envy towards her senior, actress Ha Ji Won.

On the night of the 21st, after the first episode of Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi's MBC Wed-Thur drama "The King 2Hearts' finished airing, Moon Geun Young took to her (cyworld) mini-hompy and on her main wrote "My heart is bursting, sincerely envious and cool, I respect you."

On her second main update,the words "I watched The King. Ha Ji Won unni is really cool and I envy her...like crazy...so I was also sad. But, (I) don't dare get discharged! That...I decided! More firmly!!"

Currently, these words cannot be found on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) minihompy main. But her fans have already captured them [see here], and they have been up, circulating on several entertainment-related sites.

It shows that Moon Geun Young too has fallen for actress Ha Ji Won's charm.

On the other hand, according to fans, the word 'discharge' on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) main refers to her school graduation. This spring, Moon Geun Young returned to her literature major at Sungkyunkwan University, and she is scheduled to graduate this fall.

Having said that she will act even harder after she graduates from university, Moon Geun Young fans are showing heartfelt joy and anticipation.

source: StarNews

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

Haven't seen Ha Ji Won in King 2 Heart's yet, but I think I just might ^_^

Guest hae.rim

hahaha.. even a good actor like Moon Geun Young did not hide what she felt after watching her unni 

one thing is i'm sure... in action scene: NOBODY DOES IT BETTER than ji-won ssi... (it's my opinion. sorry guys)

Moon Geun Young "The King 2 Heart's Ha Ji Won Unni is Really Cool and I Envy Her"

*quoted image*

Actress Moon Geun Young did not conceal her respect and envy towards her senior, actress Ha Ji Won.

On the night of the 21st, after the first episode of Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi's MBC Wed-Thur drama "The King 2Hearts' finished airing, Moon Geun Young took to her (cyworld) mini-hompy and on her main wrote "My heart is bursting, sincerely envious and cool, I respect you."

On her second main update,the words "I watched The King. Ha Ji Won unni is really cool and I envy her...like crazy...so I was also sad. But, (I) don't dare get discharged! That...I decided! More firmly!!"

Currently, these words cannot be found on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) minihompy main. But her fans have already captured them [see here], and they have been up, circulating on several entertainment-related sites.

It shows that Moon Geun Young too has fallen for actress Ha Ji Won's charm.

On the other hand, according to fans, the word 'discharge' on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) main refers to her school graduation. This spring, Moon Geun Young returned to her literature major at Sungkyunkwan  University, and she is scheduled to graduate this fall.

Having said that she will act even harder after she graduates from university, Moon Geun Young fans are showing heartfelt joy and anticipation.

source: StarNews

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

Haven't seen Ha Ji Won in King 2 Heart's yet, but I think I just might  ^_^

I love your article!!! So glad to know that one of my fav actress is actually adoring another idol of mine! Haha. Moon Geun Young and Ha Ji Won-ssi Fighting!!! :) :) :) 

hahaha.. even a good actors like Moon Geun Young did not hide what she felt after watching ji-won ssi

one thing is i'm sure... in action scene: NOBODY DOES IT BETTER than ji-won ssi... (it's my opinion. sorry guys)

Yeah, NOBODY DOES IT BETTER really than HA JI WON. She's the best of Korea's best actresses plus probably one of the most good mannered as well.  I just adore her being so disciplined and not rushing things, like her marriage (relationship if there is? ^_^). Haha. No wonder she's so blesses and her  new drama King 2 Hearts is getting all the praises. wink.gif

The King 2 Hearts: When Ha Ji Won Was Recalling Hyun Bin

20120322hajiwon.jpg

I already watched the first episode of “The King 2Hearts” on March 21st, like Rizz said that this drama brings heavy issues but the writers and director wrapped those issues on a bleak comedy. So far I love the whole aspect of this drama, the story, the actors, and of course Ha Ji Won’s acting. I was amazed by Kim Hang Ah character. She’s too complicated. For me she’s scary, I think she’s a bipolar, sometimes she acts so cute and pure, but sometimes she becomes hideous  like a cold-blooded killer.

She said she had killed dozens of people very calmly, but looked so worry when her pretty face got bruise. But the most ironical moment was when the innocent Kim Hang Ah came to Seoul and looked so excited and surprisingly knew everything about South Korean’s entertainment industry. She knew about Kang Dong Won and Rain, and looked so happy when she was looking at Jo In Sung’s face on the billboard.

And the latest actor she saw was Hyun Bin’s face on the billboard. Her eyes sparkled. She was so happy even just looking at his picture. She really miss him, even Kim Hang Ah said that since Hyun Bin entered the military she became thinner… lol.gif

Frankly, at that time I felt that the one who’s speaking was not Kim Hang Ah but Ha Ji Won. Because I think it was a good news for Secret Garden-couple’s fans when Ha Ji Won becomes thinner since she’s longing for Hyun Bin who is in military camp. Don’t you agree?

20120322theking1.jpg

20120322hajiwon2.jpg

Just for information, those actors appeared on the billboard have one thing in common: Ha Ji Won. They were her co-workers on movie, mv, and dramas, and are also connected with military. Kang Dong Won, Rain, Hyun Bin are still on military camp, while Jo In Sung was just discharged few months ago.

[info and image source ]

http://kdramachoa.com/

Ha Ji Won Lusts After Soldier Hyun Bin on ‘The King 2Hearts’

Ha Ji Won's character in MBC drama 'The King 2Hearts' fangirling Rain, Kang Don Won, Jo In Sung, and Hyun Bin!

'It's Hyun Bin-nie! It's only been a year since he enter the army! He's not an officer but since he's famous, he might be able to train with us.' An officier asks her, 'Aren't you just interested in pretty boys too much?'. She retorts back, 'Pretty boys? Do you think I like him because of his face? He's in the Marines! Even in our standards, he's cream of the crop.' 

37442140481365621416417.jpg

Hyun Bin may be in the military, but he’s still making his way into dramas. Ha Ji Won especially drew out laughs for mentioning Hyun Bin not as an actor, but as a Marine Corps soldier from the eyes of her role, a North Korean Special Forces instructor.

In the MBC drama The King 2Hearts, which aired its first episode on March 21, Ha Ji Won was reborn as Kim Hang Ah. Ha Ji Won had to go through North Korean dialect lessons and strict military training, and as Kim Hang Ah, she made many viewers laugh by staring at popular South Korean actors and showing her desire to be near them, saying, “He’s in the military, too. Maybe we could train together if I’m lucky.”

The list of actors that Kim Hang Ah had pored over included Rain, Zo In Sung and Hyun Bin. It was especially entertaining as Ha Ji Won had acted as a couple with two of the three, Hyun Bin for SBS’ Secret Garden, and Zo In Sung for Something Happened in Bali.

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah said, “Oh, Hyun Bin. He’s doing great. It’s only been a year since he entered the military. Since he has a big name maybe he’ll train with us,” and was immediately criticized for not being able to hide her girlish expectations. 

She didn’t let up, however, and continued, “You think I like him because of his looks? He’s in the Marine Corps. That’s the equivalent of our (North Korea’s) Marine Navy Forces; wouldn’t he make the best husband?”

via enewsworld.com/enews/

cre: secret garden with HyunBin