♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest 82lucille

sori guyz been MIA for couple of months... but now since unnie is back in kdramalandia, m back yehehehehey.........  :lol:

been missssssssssiiiiiiigggggggggg her so much....:P

wen will be the running man be played on the net??!  Link please... can someone put a link to watch running man :)

unnie lost weight :(  guess because of the drama...

Guest communitygossip

I don't really post that much and I barely visit Soompi these days but I do like hearing news from my fave K-actresses & actors! :D Thanks for the links/pictures for The King 2Hearts! I can't contain my excitement now! Hahaha! (Although, I still wish Jo In Sung didn't turn down the drama.. Anyhoo, that doesn't matter anymore since I see the potential of the pairing of HJW-LSG.) 

..So, I stumbled upon these news today. Hope someone could translate them ;P Thanks in advance! 

This one says something about Secret Garden.. I think. I'm really not sure. If you know Korean, enlighten us please! :D Google translate doesn't do the article any justice at all. 

source: http://news.nate.com.../20120302n15095 

하지원, 현빈과 인연은 쭉~

PP12030200026.JPG

a><a href=http://img694.images...ure2hyunbin.jpg' alt='a>'>

This one's about how the 3 actresses take good care of their health. Ha Ji-won drinks something with eels. Once again, google translate failed me. :D

하지원 장어즙-최지우 흑염소-김남주 닭 ‘스타 보양식 살펴보니’

201203021852521001_1.jpg

picture1opt.jpg

Okay.. I saw translation for this source: http://starin.edaily...9384&DCD=A10102 at http://www.facebook.com/SecretGardenKD 

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin will meet in the 'King 2 Hearts' drama.

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin don't actually meet each other in person in the drama, but Kim Hang Ah(Ha Ji Won), a North Korean military drill officer has visited South Korea for the World military competition in the drama, she saw Hyun Bin's ad outside screen and said, "Hopefully we can train together."

Basically, it's the same news as the 1st one.

:D 

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji Won promotes her series Secret Garden in Japan

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c.png

Actress Ha Ji Won is visit Japan to promote her series Secret Garden which will be aired in the country shortly.

From March 3 to 5, Ha is to appear in tens of Japan’s different popular broadcasting system and public press conferences that are organized by NHK, showing off her popularity as the leading actress of Secret Garden.

A staff member of the promotion says, “Ha Ji Won has already earned high reputation as a Hallyu star for her movies as well as her drama series Secret Garden in Japan. People are giving positive reactions towards the broadcast of the series. Upcoming promotions will once again prove Ha’s real worth as a Hallyu star.”

This Hallyu star’s being at a press conference will be broadcast through BS Premium’s mini-program called An Invitation to Secret Garden. The other Japanese TV programs in which Ha will be interviewed include:Konnichiwa Itoroken (Wide News∙General TV, capital broadcasting network), Ohayo Nippon (General TV),Welcome to the World of Secret Garden (BS Premium), Spring of BS-See You in Shibuya (BS Premium), andKorean In TV (E TV).

Guest thedolleffect

Thank you, hudson for the airport photos! smile.gif I dare say Ha Ji Won's fresh face is unequaled! happy.gif Truly an incomparable beauty both inside and out. *hands down*

She will forever be my favorite Korean actress and my ultimate girl crush heehee. I'm a big fan! Now I'm getting excited again for King 2 Hearts! biggrin.gif

"The King 2 Hearts" Ha Ji-won transforms into a college girl

3b87e950352ac65c3dae60c.jpg

Ha Ji-won is changing into a North Korean college girl.

Ha Ji-won is showing off a new generation North Korean college girl campus fashion on the second episode of the new MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" with a red beret and matching red gloves.

In this photo shoot that was taken on the fifth of last month in Kyeonggido, Ha Ji-won transformed into a lovely college girl. She was completely different from the North Korean Special Forces sergeant she takes on in this drama.

"The King 2 Hearts" is under the setting of a constitutional monarchy where North Korean Special Forces female sergeant Kim Hang-ah (Ha Ji-won) and South Korean prince Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-gi) fall in love. Coming on the 14th of March.

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

HanCinema

'Secret Garden' goes to Japan

hjw4.jpg

Hallyu actress 

Ha Ji-won visited Japan over the weekend to promote the drama "Secret Garden", which will air there for the first time beginning on April 5.

During her trip, she appeared on the TV programs "Ohayo Nippon" and "Konichiwa Itto Rokken", the star's agency said Saturday. Additionally, Japanese television network NHK will air a special program titled "Invitation to "Secret Garden"", which shows snippets of Ha at a press conference.

The drama will air on the cable channel BS Premium. It originally aired in Korea in 2010.

"Ha's popularity is rising even before the drama has even premiered", a representative from her agency said. "Through her visit, her status as a Hallyu actor was again made clear".

Ha's co-star Yoon Sang-hyeon was also in Japan over the weekend to promote the drama. In addition to having recorded songs for the hit drama, Yoon released his fourth single in Japan on Feb. 15. Its title track is "Goodbye, Sadness", a cover of the song by the Japanese band Anzen Chitiail.

By Carla Sunwoo

Source : 

koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

HanCinema