♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

hello guys thanks for all the updates and to all newbies welcome to our family, wow i cant wait anymore for her new drama by the way there is a thread now for The King the King soompi thread lets support them guys see you all around*quoted image*

Already a thread? Oh must go read...thanks niknokdagu425. I can't wait for this drama either. Makes me think of SeGa when they had casting issues with the male lead too & then out of blue HB took it. AND we all know what happened after that! I don't think SeGa would have been the same had he not taken that role.

@hudson Thanks for those pics from Samsung night. Haet-nim was definitely sparkling or shall I say "radiant" that night? :lol: And did anyone else notice those killer legs of hers? wow...wish I had them!

Yes welcome to all newbies and welcome back oldies! keke :) ladynoel, HJW, naruto00, myghell, dangski, charmeeg, jiwonieFANGIRL, pipay_pepay, parknamnam_1630, thedolleffect (haven't seen you in awhile girl!), mervina. I hope I didn't

forget anyone! :) If I did, let me know so I can welcome you properly! :lol:

@gle_perry Thanks for the SURE pics...she looks so whimsical! Don't know if its the make-up but reminds me of her Alice in Wonderland shoot for Vogue.

@Ernani1023 You must be very popular! :)

It's Chinese New Year on the 23rd so here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! (yup, I celebrate new years twice although its a good thing don't age 2 years! haha!)

Guest niknokdagu425

Already a thread?  Oh must go read...thanks niknokdagu425. I can't wait for this drama either.  Makes me think of SeGa when they had casting issues with the male lead too & then out of blue HB took it.  AND we all know what happened after that! I don't think SeGa would have been the same had he not taken that role.

@hudson Thanks for those pics from Samsung night. Haet-nim was definitely sparkling or shall I say "radiant" that night? :lol: And did anyone else notice those killer legs of hers? wow...wish I had them!

Yes welcome to all newbies and welcome back oldies! keke :) ladynoel, HJW, naruto00, myghell, dangski, charmeeg, jiwonieFANGIRL, pipay_pepay, parknamnam_1630, thedolleffect (haven't seen you in awhile girl!), mervina. I hope I didn't

forget anyone! :)  If I did, let me know so I can welcome you properly!  :lol:

@gle_perry Thanks for the SURE pics...she looks so whimsical! Don't know if its the make-up but reminds me of her Alice in Wonderland shoot for Vogue.

@Ernani1023 You must be very popular! :)  

It's Chinese New Year on the 23rd so here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! (yup, I celebrate new years twice although its a good thing don't age 2 years! haha!)

hi kjkfan7 me im totally excited i cant  wait any longer honestly i am somewhat just a little bit worried about HJW and LSG tandem but who knows what will happen just like with Secret Garden who would have thought HJW+HB chemistry would be a huge blast,but im just hoping that the plot will be good,the casts,director, writer are really great but if the story is not catchy to the audience then it will turn out boring even if you have a great casting. see u around 

Guest gle_perry

The king can finally play the main role of men and women, I like playing with ha ji won and lee seung gi .. 

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won Confirmed for New Drama "The King" (For Real This Time)

0d01f02f9b51de79f92b8f813ec195bf_large.jpg

Finally, we know that Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won are officially confirmed for the upcoming drama “The King.” Basically this month, Ha Ji Won was confirmed for the drama then still “undecided.” Other possible male leads such as Jo In Sung and Cha Seung Won were thought to have been confirmed, but they both turned out to be false. Lee Seung Gi was also confirmed, but then not “official yet.”

Phew, that was a mouthful. Anyways, it looks like we finally have our two leads for the drama “The King” as Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won.

The producer of the drama “Kim Jong Hak Production” stated on January 20, “Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi have given final confirmation to appear on the drama. We have gotten a dream line up that could not be better.”

“The King” will be a fantasy drama with the setting of Korea being a country with a “Constitutional Monarchy.” The South Korean prince (Lee Seung Gi) falls in love with a North Korean special ops “Legendary Woman” (Played by Ha Ji Won). 

can't wait new drama ha ji won the king 

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Despite the fact that people will naturally think of Myungwol the Spy when reading the synopsis in The King, I have faith in HJW that she'll pick a project that is going to be fantastic! (Like Secret Garden, where a lot of people doubted its fantasy element, but then turned out to be a huuuuge hit!)

can't wait for HJW's new drama!! <3 <3 aja aja hwaiting!

Guest thedolleffect

Hi kjkfan7! Yah, it's been soooo long. Been really busy with work these past months. It's nice seeing you still dedicated to this community. Thank you for being one of the many wonderful people here keeping this thread alive and kicking! biggrin.gif And a big hearty welcome to the newbies! smile.gif

I'm really excited for HJW's new show "The King." There are mixed opinions on the casting of Lee Seung Gi as Ha Ji Won's partner saying that he is not that at par with our unnie (considering all the male actors that have worked with HJW). Regardless of it, and actually, REGARDLESS OF WHOEVER GETS PAIRED with Ha Ji Won, I will support and give my 100% love to the show. Ha Ji Won has been in the industry for quite some time now and I trust in her decision of choosing what project to do. Let's support the team-up of LSG and HJW. We never know. We may be in for a BIG SUPRISE. laugh.gif

Hello everyone~!! hudson, dangski, pipay_pepay, ernani1023, parknamnam_1630, thedolleffect, charmeeg, mervina, niknokdagu425, kjkfan7, gle_perry, 7lotus, chelLy_ann06 just like you guys i'm also very excited on Jiwon's new project with LSG!! Now its c0nfirmed! He said at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards that he wish to work with HJW on his next project and n0w its a dream c0me true for him~!!

I d0nt mind the age gap c0z I know HJW can pull a str0ng chemistry with any actors she w0rks with. (pretty obvious in all her dramas and m0vies!) Remember JGS who was like 9 or 10 yrs younger than her but they showed us a great chemistry onscreen.

See yah around 1023rs!!!

The King FIGHTING! Jiwonnie FIGHTING!

Guest chelLy_ann06

20120120_hajiwon_1.jpg

"Ha Ji Won graces the cover of ‘Sure’ magazine"

Actress Ha Ji Won recently posed for fashion magazine ‘Sure‘.

The actress graced the cover of the elite magazine, pulling off a ‘Goddess of Spring‘ themed photo shoot.

Ha Ji Won shook off her usual fierce and chic image and looked more feminine and comfortable while channeling her inner goddess. She dressed in bright, simple outfits and radiated a positive and warm energy could be felt by everyone on set.

An insider from Sure remarked, “We usually go with a hairstyle that makes a stronger statement, but in order to bring out the real Ha Ji Won, we kept her hairstyle short the way it was.

I think female actors need to be more refreshing than being pretty“, the actress said during her interview. She also added that she enjoyed this particular photo shoot, as she was able to be a little more carefree and less made up.

source: allkpop rolleyes.gif

I'm so excited that Ha Ji Won will comeback in a drama again...I love to see her in a romance comedy again. I don't worry about the age gap coz HJW looks younger than her age wink.gif

Lee Seung Gi just mentioned in an interview in Nov 2011 that he wanted to act with HJW. 

I hope this drama would be great smile.gif

9c16fdfaaf51f3de6747322.jpg

Guest MissPan

Ha Ji Won is my favorite korean actress. I love her looks and acting skills.

There is something special about her... 

Can`t wait for her new drama!  ^_^

Love the whole concept of Jiwonnies' SURE Magazine Pictorial~!! I hope someone could translate the one page article which HJW said. . .

Anyway,I wonder when will she starts filming for The king. I'm so curious on what will be her new image.

HJW in Crocodile Ladies Poster for Lunar New year.

She's very pretty in hanbok~ ^^

hjwhanbok.jpg

Hajiwon Chosen as the Shining Lady of 2012

Guest niknokdagu425

Love the whole concept of Jiwonnies' SURE Magazine Pictorial~!! I hope someone could translate the one page article which HJW said. . .

Anyway,I wonder when will she starts filming for The king. I'm so curious on what will be her new image.

HJW in Crocodile Ladies Poster for Lunar New year.

She's very pretty in hanbok~ ^^

*quoted image*

hello myghell she is really beautiful and so alluring and hoping someone will translate it for us, by the way another video of our HAJIWONHAJIWON featured in arirang 1/25/12

showbiz chunk featuring HAJIWON crdts to arirang enjoy !!!!

Hi hi niknokdagu425~!! Tnx for posting an0ther YT link ~ She's indeed a Shining star in 2012~!!

Ahhh~~I'm very curious about what HJW said in her article in SURE magazine~~ how I wish i could read and understand Hangul. .

Aigoo. .less than 2 m0nths to go and we'll gonna see Jiwonnie back in a drama. Seems really exciting. I w0nder if she'll change her hair style~~

Anyway, since LSG will be her leading man I wonder if there is a possibility that she'll be guesting in 1night 2days or in Strong heart sometime soon~?? Hmmmm. . ^^

Btw, here's the link of an article regards with the casting of The King --> HaJiWon and LeeSungGi confirmed for the king credits to Dramabeans

~~its n0t the article that caught me,(since it was also published here in soompi),,but the hundreds of c0mments below the article. There are so many netizens criticizing LSG being casted along side our HJW. They think that LSG's acting skills isn't matched with HJW. ( they all know how amazing our Jiwonnie as an actress and how brilliant her acting is!) . . But I believe LSG is a good actor and he can play his role well. I hope LSG will do his best to catch up with Jiwon's level of acting~~

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi hi niknokdagu425~!! Tnx for posting an0ther YT link ~ She's indeed a Shining star in 2012~!!

Ahhh~~I'm very curious about what HJW said in her article in SURE magazine~~ how I wish i could read and understand Hangul. .

Aigoo. .less than  2 m0nths to go and we'll gonna see Jiwonnie back in a drama. Seems really exciting. I w0nder if she'll change her hair style~~

Anyway, since LSG will be her leading man I wonder if there is a possibility that she'll be guesting in 1night 2days or in Strong heart sometime soon~?? Hmmmm. . ^^

Btw, here's the link of an article regards with the casting of The King --> HaJiWon and LeeSungGi confirmed for the king  credits to Dramabeans

~~its n0t the article that caught me,(since it was also published here in soompi),,but the hundreds of c0mments below the article. There are so many netizens criticizing LSG being casted along side our HJW. They think that LSG's acting skills isn't matched with HJW. ( they all know how amazing our Jiwonnie as an actress and how brilliant her acting is!) . . But I believe LSG is a good actor and he can play his role well. I hope LSG will do his best to catch up with Jiwon's level of acting~~

hello myghell, me too im soo excited,thanks for the links also, ive been to dramabeans, hehehe i dont know what to say when i saw all the bad and good comments there but lets wait and see, but whatever i am always here for hajiwon been a solid fan of hers for 8 years and so proud to say it.and i know she will do great again.by the way i want to share this again Hajiwon and Lee Seung Gi first script reading crdts to allkpopwub.gif

Guest thedolleffect

Wanted to share this with you. This may probably be already posted in the official thread of The King here in soompi. :)

EDIT: Hi niknokdagu425! I'm sorry, I overlooked your post. I just realized you already posted the link on the script reading of Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi for The King. sweatingbullets.gif

Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won participate in the first script reading for ‘The King’

20120127_seunggi_jiwon_1.jpg

MBC‘s new drama ‘The King’ has held its first script reading, thus marking its final stretch of preparations before filming.

Main leads Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi joined the rest of the cast in completing their first script reading on January 26th.

A source revealed, “This day’s script reading was the first time the cast of ‘The King’ had all got together, and the mood washarmonious and peaceful… The script reading was carried out under the direction of Lee Jae Gyu PD in a serious, yet considerate atmosphere.”

According to the source, the script reading took five hours, giving the sunbae and hoobae actors a chance to mingle with one another.

The first shoot for ‘The King’ will take place on January 31st. The series will then air in the time slot of ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ on March 14th.

Source + Photo: TV Report via Nate

Reposted from allkpop

so crazy about her . my fav Korean actress .. whatever she do / did is a must to see for me ,,, 

Just finished her Damo and Hwang jin yi  w00t.gif

She is a great actress .. wishing her the best and all the successes in the coming project the King laugh.gif