♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ladynoel and HJW , WELCOME to Jiwonnie thread~~!! Hope to see m0re post fr0m you guys! ^^

kjkfan7 Hi there! Good to see you back! Keep posting!

hudson i wanna kiss you a hundred times!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Luuuuurrrrve the latest photos! So gorgeous and fresh! If i didnt kn0w her i guess i'll say her age is just around 25~ She's so gorgeous and l0oking very young. . I guess a happy heart reflects outside, thats why. .

I miss HJW so much and I really can't wait to see her back on drama. I wanna see her in a new character and see her amazing acting~

Since Jo In Sung and Cha Seung Won rejected the offer, can I wish for an0ther Bin?? Won Bin pleeeeease!!!! I really want him to pair up with Jiwon! Aigoo. . Its going to be a daebak f0r sure! Just imagining them together,, i could see that they can burn the screen with their h0t hot hot chemistry~

P.S her silver shoes at the latest event was awesome. . Looks like cinderellas' shoes. . Keke

Guest ernani1023

@kjkfan7 unni thank you for ur warm welcome 

@LadyNoel annyeong ^^ meet you too in here sis ^^~

65a021f0gw1dp11j55ii4j.jpg

Ha Ji Won unni look so beautyfull and girly after her 2 weeks MIA.missed her so much ^^

i heard that Award from samsung yesterday was for  ladies who are heroins, shines, & respected by Korean people is that right?

65a021f0gw1dp1wprlzrej.jpg

Jiwonnie in Smart Bank KEB CF 

pictures credit to 玄苑吧官博 in weibo

Aigooo. . I didn't see there are other new p0sters here.

WELCOME to charmeeg jiwonieFANGIRL and ernani1023 ~!! Apology for n0t menti0ning you guys in my earlier post~ perhaps bc0z i am so sleepy last night. .

Anyway ernani1023 i guess you're the admin in Amazing couple HB and HJW facebook fanpage right??

i read through blogs and facts about ha ji won unnie but still i can't find what is her religion. is she a Christian?? :)))

Not sure, but I guess she's a Christian. I always see her wearing necklace w/ the cross/crucifix pendant. . ;)

Guest liway1430281933

I'm glad to see her again and i'm excitedt because she will do another drama.  smile.gif

I don't care whoever her leading man is... phew.gif

HJW in TV again is enough for me to be happy w00t.gif

Guest ernani1023

Aigooo. . I didn't see there are other new p0sters here.

WELCOME to charmeeg jiwonieFANGIRL and ernani1023 ~!! Apology for n0t menti0ning you guys in my earlier post~ perhaps bc0z i am so sleepy last night. .

Anyway ernani1023 i guess you're the admin in Amazing couple HB and HJW facebook fanpage?

Myghell thank you for ur warm welcome ^^

399465_327304690633518_225259534171368_1098113_1633099284_n.jpg

My link 

Ha Ji Won at "Samsung Notebook 9 Limited Edition Sparkling night" jan 13th 2012

Guest parknamnam_1630

She's so cute. :)wub.gif

Myghell thank you for ur warm welcome ^^

*quoted image*

My link 

Ha Ji Won at "Samsung Notebook 9 Limited Edition Sparkling night" jan 13th 2012

Welcome Ernani :) I'm sure that you are the admin in Amazing couple fanpage in Facebook right? :))biggrin.gif

Guest gle_perry

NEWS HJW  Ha Ji-won heats up this spring with "Korea"

photo217793.jpg

Action is hard but it's alluring, so I don't fear it" (

Lee Na-young from movie "Howling"). "I want to become like Ha Ji-won" (Ko Ah-ra from movie "Pacemaker").

It's unusual for actresses to have a thing for action. Most women pick 

Ha Ji-won as their role-model. There are well-known stories of her practicing to walk on a tightrope in front of her house for a scene that lasted only 3 minutes in the drama "Hwangjin-i" and practicing how to ride a motorbike for ten days in preparation for a scene in the movie "Sector 7".

Ha Ji-won is coming back this spring with another action movie. The movie "Korea" has confirmed its release date and started promotions. It has been confirmed to be released in May.

"Korea" is a human drama based on the true story of the 1991 Chiba International Table Tennis Championships, where the North and South Koreas had their first victories. It's a new sports drama that joins the ranks of movies like "Forever the Moment" and "Take Off". The movie will translate hopes of unification between the North and South through the friendship between Hyeon Jeong-hwa and Lee Boon-hee, representatives of each nation.

Ha Ji-won is Hyeon Jeong-hwa in this movie. Li Boon-hee will be played by actress Bae Doo-na. As soon as she was cast for the role, Ha Ji-won trained under the real-life character Hyeon Jeong-hwa. She cried tears and sweat hearing stories of the moment. Ha Ji-won was said to even be ready to compete with a young table tennis player.

It was only recently revealed that 

Ha Ji-won would appear as Hyeon Jeong-hwa. She was being trained by coach Hyeon Jeong-hwa and standing shoulder to shoulder with actress Bae Doo-na. Ha Ji-won said, "Bae Doo-na has been a table tennis athlete since she was young so I tried to keep up with her".

Ha Ji-won is currently on break after making the movie. She has never had a break longer than six months since the year 2000. She is the only actress in the county that isn't picky about her films' genres: action, thriller, comedy or melodrama. She said, "My trainer tells me my muscles are quite impressive for an actress". She has been injured several times but she still carries on with the action.

Recently she has been on the casting list for the drama 

"The King". Her management said nothing's been confirmed yet but fans are waiting. A company recently named Ha Ji-won "The Rising Lady of 2012" along with the launching of its own products, proving that fans out there show her a lot of attention and love.

Source

: 

news.nate.com/view/20...

( Korean )

photo217792.jpg

Guest charmeeg

*quoted image*

Action is hard but it's alluring, so I don't fear it" (

Lee Na-young from movie "Howling"). "I want to become like Ha Ji-won" (Ko Ah-ra from movie "Pacemaker").

It's unusual for actresses to have a thing for action. Most women pick 

Ha Ji-won as their role-model. There are well-known stories of her practicing to walk on a tightrope in front of her house for a scene that lasted only 3 minutes in the drama "Hwangjin-i" and practicing how to ride a motorbike for ten days in preparation for a scene in the movie "Sector 7".

Ha Ji-won is coming back this spring with another action movie. The movie "Korea" has confirmed its release date and started promotions. It has been confirmed to be released in May.

"Korea" is a human drama based on the true story of the 1991 Chiba International Table Tennis Championships, where the North and South Koreas had their first victories. It's a new sports drama that joins the ranks of movies like "Forever the Moment" and "Take Off". The movie will translate hopes of unification between the North and South through the friendship between Hyeon Jeong-hwa and Lee Boon-hee, representatives of each nation.

Ha Ji-won is Hyeon Jeong-hwa in this movie. Li Boon-hee will be played by actress Bae Doo-na. As soon as she was cast for the role, Ha Ji-won trained under the real-life character Hyeon Jeong-hwa. She cried tears and sweat hearing stories of the moment. Ha Ji-won was said to even be ready to compete with a young table tennis player.

It was only recently revealed that 

Ha Ji-won would appear as Hyeon Jeong-hwa. She was being trained by coach Hyeon Jeong-hwa and standing shoulder to shoulder with actress Bae Doo-na. Ha Ji-won said, "Bae Doo-na has been a table tennis athlete since she was young so I tried to keep up with her".

Ha Ji-won is currently on break after making the movie. She has never had a break longer than six months since the year 2000. She is the only actress in the county that isn't picky about her films' genres: action, thriller, comedy or melodrama. She said, "My trainer tells me my muscles are quite impressive for an actress". She has been injured several times but she still carries on with the action.

Recently she has been on the casting list for the drama 

"The King". Her management said nothing's been confirmed yet but fans are waiting. A company recently named Ha Ji-won "The Rising Lady of 2012" along with the launching of its own products, proving that fans out there show her a lot of attention and love.

Source

: 

news.nate.com/view/20...

( Korean )

*quoted image*

Guest thedolleffect

Like this a thousand times! Thank you so much, gle_perry for sharing this nice article to us. laugh.gif Ha Ji Won is bound to make Korea yet again crazy over her! happy.gif The kind and humbling words of the author about HJW is truly uplifting. We all know for a fact how dedicated and serious HJW is about her craft. Good luck to her future endeavors! 2012 will be HJW's year! wink.gif

Guest charmeeg

Ha Ji Won Unnie fighting!;-) Thank you for warmly welcoming me here;-) i really like Ha Ji Won because she is a very good actress and human being;-) More power everyone;-)

Guest mervina

kamsahamnida!! she's so pretty ... by the way guys have you read this article here in soompi about seung gi on the "king" drama? if ever this is confirm, what do you think of the pairing?

http://www.soompi.co...ed-for-the-king

4781585eb6fdcda57652c6e008c225d6_large.jpg 

We recently reported that Lee Seung Gi will be joining Ha Ji Won for upcoming drama “The King.” However, Lee Seung Gi’s management agency has announced that while they are looking at the project favorably, nothing has been set in stone.

A representative of Hook Entertainment stated, “We are still working on the deal. Once everything has been finalized, we will make an official announcement through Kim Jong Hak Productions.”

“The King” is a romantic comedy set in fictional contemporary Korea where the monarchy exists. The story is about an arranged marriage between North Korean Special Forces female operative Kim Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won) and Crown Prince Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi).

The drama has had a difficult time securing its male lead. There have been several reports in the past about Lee Byung Heon, Jo In Sung and Cha Seung Won as the possible lead, but none of them had been confirmed. As such, many fans expressed their doubts about Lee Seung Gi joining the cast. This news comes as a downer to both Lee Seung Gi and the drama's fans. 

If it manages to find its male lead, “The King” will premiere once “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring Kim Soo HyunHan Ga In, and Jung Il Woo, ends in March. 

Personally I don't have any problem with chemistry and age gap since HA JI WON have wonderful chemistry with her onscreen partners namely: HYUN BIN, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won,So Ji-Sub etc..

The age gap is not a problem for me as well because Jang Geun Suk was once partnered with wonnie and they won the best couple award in hwang jin yi..

creits to rosana0506 for uploading this fan video in youtube.

“Open your eyes. You did something strange and stole my heart, you made me drink something strange and stole my body, showed up at someone else’s party and stole even my lips. If it wasn’t for that, there is no reason for you to look so pretty in my eyes.” – Joo Won

Guest niknokdagu425

hello guys thanks for all the updates and to all newbies welcome to our family, wow i cant wait anymore for her new drama by the way there is a thread now for The King the King soompi thread lets support them guys see you all aroundwub.gif