[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Just finished the 2 first eps ... uhm ...

1 ..in the first eps , i found the begining seems just like "Devil beside you" ??!.. a girl gives love letter to a boy ... i found it so bored :( ..

? Why not change it , wonder why a boy can't give a letter to the girl they like , hum ... ?

2.. The main song .. "say that you love me ", not bad , i liked it , but it's not so memorable ..

3.. The castingsss ... yeah , right , there are many funny cast like the mother , the little boy , and and , but but , i found it not real or natural , no surprise at all , and it dosen't make me laugh at all .. or maybe i'm so serious ?

th main actor ... yaaaa ... BAD BOYS really MAKE ME SICK NOW ... i wonder why there are only "bad boys" and " innocent girl" in Tw drama these dayzz , arghhh ,

4.. the scenario , ay ayee , i've nothing to say cuz it's just the begining , but ... (again :D ) ... the boy and the girl live under the same roof ? .. that sounds similiar , doesn't it ????

anyway .. to this drama's fans , i don't have any critis or anything sort of , just let's see the next :) akak

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh so delicious

Thanks for starting this thread, oh so delicious! Btw, are you innocentchica??? I am michi228...can I still use your sig???

And yes, I :wub: this drama super duper much!!! It's just so cute and sweet! Not to mention Joe and Ariel are such eye-candies! Joe is HOT while Ariel is pretty! Moreover, they have amazing chemistry!

However...this whole "one episode per week" issue is killing me!!! :lol:

yepp i'm innocentchica. :) of course you may use the sig.. just remember to credit it to Barbie. =)

@*Nomanymore*: The series isn't trying to copy Devil Beside You. It's just folllowing how the manga goes and that's how it went in the manga... so I guess you can say that there are parallels between the two mangas but as you watch on, you'll see major differences. Maybe after you watch the second ep, you'll like it more. ;)

Guest Wonderland

Just finished the 2 first eps ... uhm ...

1 ..in the first eps , i found the begining seems just like "Devil beside you" ??!.. a girl gives love letter to a boy ... i found it so bored :( ..

? Why not change it , wonder why a boy can't give a letter to the girl they like , hum ... ?

It's based on a manga and just so happens that both have this as their beginning. I haven't read DBY but Kiss has the love letter thing within the first 2 pages of the manga. It's just a coincidence that Kiss aired after DBY and plus, Kiss was in the making since early last year...filmed even before DBY.

th main actor ... yaaaa ... BAD BOYS really MAKE ME SICK NOW ... i wonder why there are only "bad boys" and " innocent girl" in Tw drama these dayzz , arghhh ,

Um...how is ZhiShu a 'bad boy'? At most, he's a little distant...but I don't think he falls into the bad boy category. I don't think bad boys go to school, excels in their studies, obedient at home and are nice to their little brothers.

Are we watching the same thing?

I don't care if people criticise this drama since I'm not a fanatic or anything...

but it would be nice if you expressed your opinions coherently and backed up your arguments properly. You honestly make little sense.

Guest vc1188

^ Seriously! First of all, who ever said ZhiShu was the Bad Boy in this drama?

and stop complaining about the similarities. Of course some things (Japanese mangas) follow a formula to attract more people of a certain age/gender. That's just how it works.

Guest vanggirlie

i'm not a fan of the two main actors but i also want to watch it...

ariel's nostrils gets on my nerves. well after watching love contract, she just gets on my nerves.

still give this drama a try tho.

Guest oh so delicious

Ah~! I found this gif(made from the clip shown on Entertainment 100) in the CTV forums...

itazuranakiss6cd.gif

credits: zq39000000 @ CTV forums

This is the first kiss scene which will happen on episode 5(i think).

Guest yuans7love

OMG i love this drama!!! Joe is sooo cute! hahahaha i felt so bad for him that his mom used to dress him up as a girl. poor kid... must be traumatizing.

and the bus scene where she was beating him up was like WOW! i couldn't believe that was him!! i had to watch that part like 5 times to believe it! SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ah~! I found this gif(made from the clip shown on Entertainment 100) in the CTV forums...

itazuranakiss6cd.gif

AAAHHHH!!!!! that's sooo cute!!!

Guest oh so delicious

^ the gif <33

how do u know what episode it's going to be on...

i read it off at the CTV forums with my limited amount of Chinese. :mellow: people there are saying it's going to air on ep 5 but now they're saying they saw a commercial for that particular scene on TV after a preview of ep 3.... but I don't think it'll be this week cuz it's too soon sooooooo maybe they're just trying to tease us. <_<

OMG i love this drama!!! Joe is sooo cute! hahahaha i felt so bad for him that his mom used to dress him up as a girl. poor kid... must be traumatizing.

that little boy was also a very cute little girl in those dresses. :lol: :lol:

which reminds me of the part when the mom was like do you love mommy? yes do you love daddy? yes do you love to wear dresses? yess. *giggles*

Guest vc1188

itazuranakiss6cd.gif

*SPAZZES* oh my gosh! what a kiss O_O haha episode 5! that's like three weeks away -___-

Guest supaw0man

just watched the first episode last night ... it's pretty good except i dont like Ariel =/ ah well see what happens!

Guest trueloveway

I just watched the first episode...It seems ok right now. I know it'll get more interesting now that they're living together. I love the gif! Can't wait to watch that scene.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi, this drama looks really cute. When does it air? Does anyone know if it will be aired in SoCal w/ eng. subs or not? Thanx in advance.

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

im hooked on this drama too!!! >__< can't believe it only airs once a week !! *cries*..hey sunniegurl!..before we're hooked on DBY and waited every week..now this!..haha..great to see this thread up again!!

hahah yeah, glad to see you here too !!!

spamming on this thread again ~~

anyway, the gif is pretty cute !!!

i would want to see this scene so much ~~

although there's people that said it's copying DBY...

but it's base on the manga ....

sigh.... seriously... it's driving me crazy for waiting this to come out during sundays...

Guest mel_orange88

i'm not a fan of the two main actors but i also want to watch it...

ariel's nostrils gets on my nerves. well after watching love contract, she just gets on my nerves.

still give this drama a try tho.

yh..Ariel was annoying in Love Contract..but shes better in this one..her nostrils??..i didn't pay that close attention to them, but they that bad??..i just dun really like the chubby face..got heaps of baby fat :P

anywayz hehe.. cute gif!! ^_^ thankx 4 sharing!

omg..in ep2 it was so funny at the part where they showed Zhi Shu as a gurl and wearing all the dresses!..haha it's funny to see this girl connection because in The Rose [another drama he acted in] he had long hair and everything resembling a gurl :lol:

next episode looks interesting ^_^ can't wait! Im beginning to like xiao zhong/Joe/zheng chang yuan now!! he's pretty cool in this one :D

Guest cuteAriel

Really love Ariel after watching this...she really fits her role well,maybe she is annoying in love contract because of her role,but in this drama she is very adorable,now i lik her more than rainie.....cute!!!!love joe cheng too,their chemistry is very good.... :D

Archived