[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest psycho2005

AHhhhhhAAhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh....Oh MY GOODNESS! I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! I feel like I am on cloud 9! :D

Hehehehe....oh my oh my oh my oh my...I can't breathe...I just watched Episode 3...oh my oh my...all I can think of right now is HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I WAIT TILL NEXT SUNDAY!!! Well, actually Monday for me....OH MY OH MY!

Ep 3 is SUPER DUPER GOOD! I mean, the MORE interaction between Joe and Ariel...the better!!! AND JOE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!! SO HOT SO HOT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:wub:

And the scene where Ariel started to cry after Joe told her not to like him anymore :( ...WOW...I feel the sadness with her! She is so good...the tears, the anger, the hurt...wow!

Morever, I thought Joe did an excellent job of portraying Zhi Shu's conflicting emotions. In fact, I think I like this Zhi Shu even more than comic's. I think TW Drama of Zhi Shu is more real. More realistic. As you can see in Ep 3...you can totally see Zhi Shu's change towards Xiang Qin. He is becoming affected by her...interested in her...however, he doesn't understand these new emotions in him. So he tried so hard to suppress it...and Joe did it perfectly! Wow. Just watch the scene when he was in her room...watching Xiang Qin asleep on the desk. How he studied her face...and caught himself doing it...a bit embarrassed, and quickly looked away. :wub: So sweet!

The scene on the bus when Joe is protecting Ariel....awww...the sweetness! :wub:

JOE & ARIEL!!!!!!! Wooohooo...allow me to say it again...but d@mn, they look so good together! :wub::wub:

yvonne, u are torturing me. I'm still halfway dwlding from clubbox. EEK! 2 hrs more.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh so delicious

AHhhhhhAAhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh....Oh MY GOODNESS! I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! I feel like I am on cloud 9! :D

Hehehehe....oh my oh my oh my oh my...I can't breathe...I just watched Episode 3...oh my oh my...all I can think of right now is HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I WAIT TILL NEXT SUNDAY!!! Well, actually Monday for me....OH MY OH MY!

Ep 3 is SUPER DUPER GOOD! I mean, the MORE interaction between Joe and Ariel...the better!!! AND JOE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!! SO HOT SO HOT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:wub:

And the scene where Ariel started to cry after Joe told her not to like him anymore :( ...WOW...I feel the sadness with her! She is so good...the tears, the anger, the hurt...wow!

Morever, I thought Joe did an excellent job of portraying Zhi Shu's conflicting emotions. In fact, I think I like this Zhi Shu even more than comic's. I think TW Drama of Zhi Shu is more real. More realistic. As you can see in Ep 3...you can totally see Zhi Shu's change towards Xiang Qin. He is becoming affected by her...interested in her...however, he doesn't understand these new emotions in him. So he tried so hard to suppress it...and Joe did it perfectly! Wow. Just watch the scene when he was in her room...watching Xiang Qin asleep on the desk. How he studied her face...and caught himself doing it...a bit embarrassed, and quickly looked away. :wub: So sweet!

The scene on the bus when Joe is protecting Ariel....awww...the sweetness! :wub:

JOE & ARIEL!!!!!!! Wooohooo...allow me to say it again...but d@mn, they look so good together! :wub::wub:

I concur ~!!!!

I love how Zhi Shu teases Xiang Qin.... especially the part when Ah Jing comes over to their house and Zhi Shu is like well what if I did have feelings for her? Feelings change... One day it's hate the next it could be something else (haha... somewhere along those lines) Between the two of us, we both know who Xiang Qin likes the most.

The mom is the cutest! Her car!!! Wow.. can it get any more girly?! :lol: Looove her!!!

Next week seems like centuries. :mellow:

Guest foreverimyours

i am totally in loveeee with this drama

its soo freaking cute!!

i love ALL the characters because they're all heckah hilarious

and cute in their own way. AHH OMFGKAKGH!!!

i can't wait for episode four to come out. ><

Guest trueloveway

Yay, thanks for the clubbox link tae7enified!

Can't wait for it to finish downloading...I know I'll be back here once I finish watching it...:P

Guest yuans7love

hahaha totally! i loved the part where he was smiling because she got into the top 100 list but he had to suppress himself and not smile! it was sooo friggin cute!!! and it was so funny when he was hesitating about putting on that lacy apron 'cause of his traumatic childhood. HAHAHA!! it was soo funny!!! it's killing me how we have to wait a whole week for episode 4!!!!!

yuanslove, I know...that part was so sweet...how Joe had to use his hands to close his smiling mouth! :D People were debating what he was smiling about...whether he was happy for Ariel, or that he was relieved to get his pictures back.

Well, IMO, I thought it was a mixture of both...but MAINLY happy that Ariel actually made it to the top 100.

And yeah, that part when Joe hesitated before putting on the apron...too cute! :D I feel so bad for him...I mean, think about it...he appears to be so "cold" now is mainly because of his traumatic childhood. I am surprised he didn't become crazy or something...or has some identity crisis.

oh so delicious...I know, isn't the van cute?! I want it! The mom is just hilarious...I love her! :lol:

psycho, sorry...I didn't mean to torture you like that...it's just that I am so excited about this...and want to share my thoughts with everyone. Why don't you try BT...it's much faster imo.

Like oh so delicious said...next Sunday is like centuries away. I guess we will have to survive with endless repeating of Ep 3...to hang on and not go crazy. BUT :blink: I still can't help but think of Ep 4 like...umm...every oh...3 seconds! LMAO!

Guest hauwulli

you guys are many me so anxious to watch episode 3!!!

My bt is only at 63%, darn, it's going so slow! :( *hurry up* haha.. I can't wait!

Ahh episode 3 was SO cute. My most giggly/squealy part was when he saved her on the bus. He's rapidlyyyy starting to care about her<3

I am soo in love with ZhiShu's mom; she's adorable. and I still dislike ZhiShu's little brother a lot!

I don't know why, but the previews for episode 4 don't look that exciting. Was it because this episode was? blah. Oh well, this is probably a good thing then.

foreverimyours, what we mean by his traumatic childhood is this:

Joe (Zhi Shu)'s mother had always wanted a daughter. When she was carrying Joe, she thought Joe was a girl. So when Joe was born, I guess she was disappointed. To make up for the so-called "lost", the mother began to dress Joe as a girl, making him wear dresses and a long-hair wig. The dad tried to stop it...but to no prevail. When Joe started to attend kindergarden, the mother still would not stop. She was even proud that boys were fighting to play with her "daughter"...saying how Joe was so popular among the boys. However, one day when it was swimming lesson...Joe accidentally took off his wig too. So everyone was making fun of him...saying "Why is a boy pretending to be a girl?" and such. So no surprise, Joe was totally shocked...his poor little heart was scarred from then.

Hope that helps! :)

xiaobaobao, I admired you for having the strength and will power to stop yourself from watching Ep 3! You go girl! I wish I can be like you...to stop myself from being overly obsessed with this show. :lol:

Guest apricot

I like the show too. I thought it's even better than DBY, though the starting is a bit lame..I like Joe! He's so shuai... Ariel is very pretty too. She has this innocent next door girl look and her acting is good..she doesn't act cute at all. I like.

I'm downloading episode 3 once I get home. I can't wait!!

Guest marzyu86

YVONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO IT IS~~~~~ kekeke~~ anyways, yea i feel the drama is picking up, episode 1 totally bored me ><" but yea i'm starting to enjoy it . . .but i'm still not used to liking the love contract girl ><" i tohught the taiwan version followed the manga wayyy more than the japanese version . . . i guess it's a good thing . . . .but soo little, only 13 episodes, they should have it like the manga!!! o yeah are u sure the OST is coming out on the 14th of this month? i'm trying to find it on yesasia so i can order it but i can't find it ><" maybe u can look around for me? I'M SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THE ENDING SONG~~~ i'm dying to get my hands on a full version and put it in my ipod nano and play it non-stop HOHOHOHOHO~~~~ o yeah, it's soooo weird, u know how there's ydy version for episode 1 &3 . . .but not episode 2 . . .wat happened!?!?!? i'm jsut not a person that's used to bad quality videos ><"""" i hope they post it up soon~~~ after i can fill one disc i'm going to send it over to you alrights, so at least u can watch couple of episodes non-stop ^.^ !? i tihnk it's a torture for u not being able to save it in u're comp for a long time ><""" it is a cute drama ^.^ o yeah one last thing, is this drama going to come out on dvd or vcd only? cuz the real version is vcd i'm not goign to buy it ><" i'll go to yaohan and get that version since it's dvd!!!

ANYWAYS, talk to you soon Yvonne~~~ missed you ^.^

Guest zingsharon

oh my god.... i have the same feeling with Yvonne too...

juz finish watching the third episode

it was excellent!!

The scene on the bus when Joe is protecting Ariel....awww...the sweetness!

ya, they are so match...

i think zhi shu is started to have some feeling to xiangqing

he read and remebered her love letter and said 'maybe i will start to like her'...

oh... can't wait for the coming episode

and i hope the evil girl will never appear!!

oh... i wanna know waht happen in the fourth episode...

are they going to 'sleep' together????

oh....wahat a cute couple!!

OMG Marl, not in a million years would I have thought to bump into you here!!! LOL...considering we have other ways of communication! :lol: But boy, am I glad to get to talk to you here! At least we don't need to worry about time difference! :D

I am glad you are beginning to enjoy the show...I admit, the first episode might be a bore for most...since there's not much interaction between Joe and Ariel. However, like Ep 2 and 3...we are all becoming true fans...due to the increase of Joe and Ariel scenes!!! About liking Ariel or not, don't worry. I am sure you will be okay, if not 'like', her soon. A lot of fans on this forum used to hate her...but ever since this show, people have been coming back and say they are starting to like Ariel! Ooohhh...this show is so powerful...to have this effect on fans! :)

And yeah...it's a torture of not being able to save the eps on my comp....and also not being able to burn them. It almost killed me of deleting Ep 2 from my comp...oh well. :( So thank you so much for sending it to me. But then girl...why not wait till 2 disc or something...to make postage worthwhile. Btw, anything I can get for you in Japan? Let me know.

About the OST, at first, it was really on the 14th. Yet, just yesterday, I heard from fans who attend the fansmeeting...that it has been postponed to 21st. So maybe that's the reason you can't find it on yesasia. Sorry...I want it to come out ASAP too...coz like you, I am so in love with the ending song! I like the opening theme too...yet, I MUCH MUCH prefer LANDY singing it. The new version is weird...I thought the girl's voice is too low...I can barely hear her. Too bad we won't get the Landy version. Oh well...

And you bought the NANO??? OMG...tell me if it's that good...I am beginning to want one for myself...you bad girl...luring me when I already have a mini! :lol:

About not having ydy version of Ep 2...I heard there was a problem with the seed...how one part of Ep2 went blank...so they are fixing it right now. But really...it's okay...just try to put up with the bad quality right now...we will buy the DVDs!!! I can't be 100% sure they will have DVD...but really...I am pretty sure they will! Look at the Rose, right? But of coz, they might release the VCDs first...then DVDs. And girl, I don't think you can get the DVDs @ yaohan...buy it through the net...the tv station (gtv) website. Just like I did for Rose.

Marl, I miss you too girl!!! Take good care...and try not to stress out so much about school! :wub:

zingsharon, I am glad you feel the same way! :) And don't worry about the evil girl...she's not too bad. In the end, you might actually be okay with her. The girl we need to worry about is the one Zhi Shu is going to get engaged to. Yuck...seeing the pix makes me sick! LOL...but oh well...we need the 'triangle' plotline...it's a must in all dramas. :rolleyes:

And in the 4th ep...Joe and Ariel WON'T sleep together. He is just teasing her...when in fact, he meant to get the studying and copying homework over with...then they can sleep. LOL...bad Joe always teasing Ariel. :P

I know...Joe and Ariel are such a cute couple! :wub:

Guest tatouya

I have found the short version (1min 36sec) of the theme song Say U Love Me mp3

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TMJ41E...AD1FQPFVURH3EUX

Credit: Bonnie @ joecheng bbs

Here is the ending song Kiss mp3 (1min 32sec)

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=364NIAL...HL19ANKQ82PI7KV

Credit: Bonnie @ joecheng bbs

Thanks for sharing songs...Can't wait the OST release...

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

eh !!!!

my god..

all of you guy's post are really long !!!

seriously i have not\hing much to write like you guys ~~~

anyway i just finished watch this episod 3 today !!!!

and i can really tell you that it's freaking good !!! i can tell it's getting better and better !!!!

and i like how the parent wants them to be together !!!!

other than that... i love the part when they are going to the school by bus !!!

and all those stupid guy are trying to touch her !!!

and did you guys realise that.... some guy touches her boobs !!!!

truly speaking !!! it's so much !!! how can a guy touches her like that !!!!

anyway... just one word for this drama !!!! excellent !!!!!

another week to go for another episod... seriously.. it's driving me crazy ... for everytime to wait for this !!!!

Guest psycho2005

I'm really glad so far the script followed exactly with original Manga. That's what makes it delectable. I can't wait till Sunday. I'm really living up to my Nick----- turning psycho

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously in love with the guy in this drama. He is sooooooooooo dreamy!

I have watched the Japanese version of this drama a long time ago. I remember falling in love with the Japanese guy who played the leading role too. Gosh, the leading role of the story is such a hot character

I want to know more about the Taiwanese guy though. I've seen him in THE ROSE. He was weird there. But he's HOT here. Love him love hime

Thank you so much for this thread

Archived