[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its soo weird to see joe as zhi shu. im so used to seeing him as kuai in the rose. he and ariel kinda look funny together. i think they shoulda picked other actors to play the leads

Guest vc1188

^ That was probably the point though, for the two to seem totally incompatible. It seems to be the trend in idol dramas

I was totally not used to seeing him as ZhiShu too! He was sooo wacky and crazy in The Rose, but in ISWAK he's so.. quiet, so emotionless

ARGH once a week is not enough. it's like going through withdrawal everrrry week.

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

hahaha..

i didn't watch another drama of him..

is it nice or nope ???

eh... but both ariel and joe looks good together huh ???

that's what i think ~~

Guest sylver

I was totally not used to seeing him as ZhiShu too! He was sooo wacky and crazy in The Rose, but in ISWAK he's so.. quiet, so emotionless

It just like Magic Ring. He was quiet and emotionless too in that drama. I prefer the wacky side better. :lol:

Guest QQcherrie

aww this drama is soO cute..JOE <3333333~!

=( only one episode per week >=/!!

i looved the japanese version of this as well =)

cannnt wait till the next one!

Guest psycho2005

The Japanese version drama was cute. I hope the Taiwan version' script woud follow the original Manga. The actual Manga has many romantic and cute scene. A few hours to go b4 Ep3 ...Waiting patiently

Guest Yvonne

That's funny...I love seeing Joe as Zhi Shu...he's very convincing actually. I have read the comic...and I thought Joe did a wonderful job portraying Zhi Shu's character.

Not that I don't like Joe as Kui...Kui is the reason I like Joe in the first place. However, I truly don't mind seeing him acting and playing different characters. After all, this is what being an actor is all about.

Moreover, I like Joe being more manly than his Kui character...thus I am enjoying his Zhi Shu so much!

Joe and Ariel are so cool together! Can't wait till tonight...the 3rd ep! Woohooo! :wub:

And yeah, this drama is so my obsession right now! :lol:

Guest psycho2005

In the Manga, the guy steal a kiss from the girl while she's sleeping.

Will this happen in The Taiwan Drama? I wonder...

003_206.jpg

Guest Rainie

I just uploaded the main theme song on yousendit. Full version I got from Landy's ablum. Enjoy :)

say you love me.mp3

Thank you so much!!!

If anyone has the ending song, plz upload that one as well ^^

I love this drama...so far it's really good...waiting to download Episode 3 ^^...

EDIT...I downloaded and listened to the song...and it's not Say that You Love Me, but thanks though...I just read from a couple pages back...so I guess it's not released yet :(...

Guest silvergal1004

I have only watched Ep 1 for this drama ....and so far ...its only ok ...so far I think the japanese ver is much betta....hopefully the Taiwanese ver will get betta soon !

I have uploaded the YDY version of EP 1 & 2 ....and will be uploading the rest of the eps to my clubbox ...so do visit often ! B)

It Started With A Kiss 惡作劇之吻 - Ep 01 (05.09.25)_YDY

It Started With A Kiss 惡作劇之吻 - Ep 02 (05.10.02)_YDY

Another clip to share .......this is a recent ASOS Talk Show where Joe Cheng appeared ....

ASOS - Joe Cheng (05.10.03) Enjoyz !

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

http://d-addicts.com/forum/files/003_206.jpg

seriously for this....

i wondered.... his hair grow that fast in the drama ??

it seems like he has shorter one now

truly speaking

i prefer the shorter hair of him

just like what he had in this drama !!!

ariel and joe sure look good together !!!

i love them together !!!

wohoo.

it will be view tonight right ??

can't wait

Guest trueloveway

A few hours to go...Aiya, I can't wait!

And that pic where Zhi Shu looks like he's about to kiss Xiang Qing...I absolutely cannot wait to see that episode.

Man, this anticipation is going to happen every week T T

Archived