Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Guest theLEGEND

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

yeah i love this show!!!! i luv colin and ryan. and i like games like 'scenes from a hat', 'questions only', etc. haha

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeiLin83

Irish Drinking Song

"Meow"

Scenes From A Hat

"Welcome to Hawaii, How'd you get here in a car?"

Backstreet Boys Hoedown

"You're not a band unless you play an instrument"

Weird Newscasters

"I'm your anchor, Woodrow Butdonthaveapaddle"

Scene To Rap

"I'm the only black guy here to ski"

Living Scenary

Richard Simmons. Enough said.

All these clips and more can be find at YouTube

Guest losborrachos

i LOVE this show... colin's my favorite followed by ryan naturally...

my favorite games are scenes from a hat, props, and that game where you can only say song titles...

my favorite episodes are the ones with running jokes, like that one time where drew said africa was a country and throughout the whole episode everyone like made fun of it...

and the one with richard simmons, of course!

Guest wee33

I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS SHOW. i wish it never end. ryan is SO funny. they're all so damn talented! the show is hilarious. its one of those shows that i watch for 30 mins and laugh for an hour.

Guest Iridescence

Ahhhhhhh, yes. I just love this show so much. It's hilarious! <3

My favorite four are Wayne, Colin, Ryan, and Brad. They're the best!

This was one of my favorite comedy shows on TV. I actually went to a couple of the live tapings too. It was a lot of fun and free too. The tapings lasted for about three to four hours cuz they would tape a lot of different skits and were able to to create two or three episodes from one taping. My faves were Wayne, Colin, and Chip. They were really good at making up funny songs. :) I thought Scenes from a Hat and Props were some of the funniest skits. :D

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Just curious but how does everyone feel about the singing games? Personally they're some of my least favourites (that's not saying much though). Hodown I think is the worst game on the show...

The one where they're trying to sell the album is great though. :D

My favourite game is probably Scenes from a Hat. XD

Guest Rosechime

Just curious but how does everyone feel about the singing games? Personally they're some of my least favourites (that's not saying much though). Hodown I think is the worst game on the show...

The one where they're trying to sell the album is great though. :D

Yeah especially the Doowops. I'm like ">.> -looks around-". But I love the AFRICAN CHANT. Hahaha. Wayne is all feeling embarrassed that caucasians are doing african chants with him. LOL

I'm not really fond of the Irish drinking song, but only if Colin gets the last line with something so out there and random. lawwwwlllls. Hoedowns I like it when Drew and Ry are at eachother especially when Ry gets the last word. XD I LOVE greatest hits though with Colin and Ry. <3 XDDDD

Anyone here loves Ryan's running gags? He's like so good at it. LOL

Guest SkyRunner

This show is hilarious. Colin is quite random, and Ryan does the best Carol Channing voice.

I don't like the hoedowns or the Irish songs as much but Three-headed broadway star is good.

re Meilin83: thanks for the links. Woodrow Butdonthaveapaddle :lol::lol:

Guest wendee

omgollie I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!! i used to always watch it.. but it`s not on anymore is it T____T??..

i love ryan && colin.. && wayne hehehe drew too<3 all of them are maddd funny!!

everytime i watch.. i would always laugh ROFL!!

Guest i heart victoria's secret

hah it's like the best show ever!! i don't have cable so whenever i visit my cousins' house or @ a hotel..i ALWAYS watch it ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .Cherry.

Yeah, i love this show!! Soooo funny!! Even if i have a tuff day, this show can make me laugh. :D Also, can't wait for the DVD release coming this September! *woot!!*

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

my favourite game is the one were three people are given only one line which they can say, and ONLY say that line and the other person is given a different role.

err i hope you guys know what i mean and if anyone knows the name of that game, please tell me!

these guys are wonderful! :w00t:

Guest MsCHua

I love this show, it was so entertaining. I don't think they do new episodes do they? I remember when I used to watch it, it would be all re-runs.

Archived