Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Guest theLEGEND

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xthefluffyonex

I really LOOOVE this show. I think it's one of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud. Although they stop making new eps, I still watch it. Always brightens my day.

I rarely laugh out loud when I'm watching funny shows by myself. This show had me laughing to almost tears by myself for the entire show. :) I love each one of them. I can't believe they replaced Drew Carey (not sure if he moved on to a different show or what because I don't follow it regularly). My favorite is Wayne Brady. He's so good at improvising, especially with songs.

Guest xmkaex

haha i love this show.

my favorite episode was the one where colin was runing and the picture behind him was this huge lizard. xD

love this show ^^ my favourite segments were "greatest hits", colin and ryan are hilarious when they do this skit!!!

I also laugh the loudest, when the actors are laughing at themselves! there are some classic episodes on youtube...go watch you guys~

Guest TheTricycle

Just curious but how does everyone feel about the singing games? Personally they're some of my least favourites (that's not saying much though). Hodown I think is the worst game on the show...

The one where they're trying to sell the album is great though. :D

My favourite game is probably Scenes from a Hat. XD

Oh, same here definately. Especially when you later get drown into their inside jokes. Poor, Colin...always get teased on his baldness.

Archived