Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Guest theLEGEND

Guest theLEGEND

Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady
Anyone's a HUGE fan of this tv show? Honestly, this is the best comedy TV show ever! :) I love Wayne Brady. So.. c'mon shower this thread with you guys' opinions, comments and even pictures! :)

whose_line-cast.jpg

whose_line.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonbons

i love this show XD i watch it every weekday nite on abc ahaha

i love how ryan and colin are always sorta "couple" like sometimes, and wayne is just so funny XD love how they make fun of colin's baldness and drew(he's just funny) XD

Yes, I love this show, it always makes me crack up like nothing else. I didn't even know about it until I joined Playmakers in high school (2001) and had to actually learn some improv. I think my favorite is Ryan, his funny shoes especially. My favorite games would be Three-headed Broadway Star, Props, Scenes From a Hat, Newsflash, and sometimes the Irish Drinking Song/Hoe Downs can be funny.

this show is usually hilarious. it never ceases to amaze me how they can just pull those lines out of nowhere. i always wondered how they do it. i hear it takes practice, but i feel like no amount of practice could make me invent funny songs out of thin air.

Guest Rosechime

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's sooo hilarious; like you can hear me laughing like a monkey in my room. 0.o xD Colin and Ryan paired up together; as they're hilarious solo, but once you pair them up, they make a hilarious dynamic team. XDDD

My favorites are Ryan and Colin, who I cannot choose who's #1 because it's picking an apple over an orange. And Wayne is so multi-talented that it brings more spice to the show. What makes the show better is that you see how each interacts with one another, especially when they pull off jokes on each other. Sometimes it gets too cruel xD, but it's freakin' fun. I like it when Drew's the target. Haha.

And is it just me, but when Drew cracks up really hard to where he's tearing up, is it just too hilarious? o.o Like his laugh is extremely contagious or something. XD

mm yeah.. this show is the richard simmons..

do they still make new episodes?

i watch the old epi's on fox family (i think that's the channel lol .. well ch. 180 on dish netwrk) anyways..

i agree with melkimx

Guest lilazngrl101010

i love whose line! drew carey is cool too! i watch it on abc family at night like everyday!

Guest Rosechime

mm yeah.. this show is the richard simmons..

do they still make new episodes?

As far as I know, they don't which breaks my heart. =( However they have a similiar show on Comedy Central I believe is called "Green Screen"(?) which has Drew, Colin, Brad and I believe Greg as well, but it's not the same since they add a green screen with animation as they're doing their skits. =( Plus Ryan and Wayne's not there who are my top favorites, which leads to an absent Colin and Ry pair that doesn't make it as hilarious. ;__; Maybe I'm too loyal to Whose Line that I'm used to. xD

Guest akira53

this show is usually hilarious. it never ceases to amaze me how they can just pull those lines out of nowhere. i always wondered how they do it. i hear it takes practice, but i feel like no amount of practice could make me invent funny songs out of thin air.

lol me too. I love this show but I never really see it on TV anymore.

Guest Stewie

One of the few shows that was able to make me laugh out loud. They don't do it on regular TV anymore though. :(

Guest vc1188

My drama teacher was saying how none of what they do is improv, which got me thinking everytime i watched the show.

BUT I still love them, especially Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie

Guest theLEGEND

One of the few shows that was able to make me laugh out loud. They don't do it on regular TV anymore though. :(

It's still airing on ABC family channel 39.

Friday - Thursday @ 10 pm - 11 pm but sometimes it starts @ 10.30 pm depends on the drama that was showed before it.

And the other one is Whose Line Is It Anyway marathon @ 8 pm - 11 pm! :)

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!

its hilarioussss. COLIN, RYAN, & WAYNE are the most awesome & funniest people i've ever seen.. without one, the show feels empty. especially when wayne is gone sometimes, the show just feels weird. but still colin & ryan are hilarious together. wayne adds to it; plus he's a GREAT singer.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Deffinitely one of the best shows... ever. XD

I feel so blasphemous for liking the American version better than the original British version though. :o

Colin's my hero. XD

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I use to watch it a lot, I only watch it when there's nothing on now a days.

I still think it's a funny show though ^_^

Guest shoko86

Hahahaha.. I used to watch it every night. It is the funniest show ever. There was never an episode where I didn't laugh. XD

Archived