Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest denzai

YunJungHoon must be a really great guy for HanGaIn to choose him. She could have anybody, and she chose him.

i think they both lucky, they match each other :D

Guest valley girl

47999a.jpg

this girl is a hollywood actress, in some article said she looks like han gain. i think han ga in still whole lot bautiful

Guest celena8899

han ga in unnie is definitely more beautiful.

she's like an amazing korean girl, such a pretty face that can launch a thousand ships.

Guest Happy_Day

^ I think HanGaIn has an uncanny resemblance to Olivia Hussey - you know Juliet in the old Romeo & Juliet?

She's like the Korean Olivia Hussey. And she's so lucky because I think young OH was the most beautiful woman ever!

Guest Happy_Day

Oooh those are some bad pics! Yeah, she got a little uglier when she grew up, but here yea go from young Olivia Hussey:

Olivia_Hussey2.jpg

180px-Olivia_Hussey.jpg

Guest dabrain

my in-law goes to the same university (gyunghee) and he told me like

everytime she comes to university ppl around her stop walkin and just look at her^^

and she is sooo pretty that ppl dont even dare to talk to her

and all the classes she takes are so crowded that the professor has to kick those out who arent officially listed for those classes :D

dabrain: it doesn't surprise me...she is so stunningly beautiful. LOL at the professors kicking out all the curious students attending classes just to see her.

Guest denzai

that's not surprise me too because she has a perfect beauty, no wonder she's always on the list korean most beautifull women

Guest valley girl

her husband so lucky she has real big eyes.. han ga in even hasn't a project now still chosen as the beautiful ,+ queen CF.. even not the 1st people still recognize her. i like her since she's still looking in regular class not in cyber class

Guest yeindarrrling

han ga in is so beautiful; she looks really good with her husband in

her wedding;. i hope i see her in some more movies and dramas :D.

Guest valley girl

talking about popularity she's so popular in korea+china.. soompi she's not quite popular..

hauzen CF

57e6a638b838c1eab311c72b.jpg

208f85fabbf69c06a9d31134.jpg

44830000df8e009fe850cd35.jpg

57e6a638b83dc1eab311c736.jpg

88620a3e86b509e2838b1337.jpg

a fan art from baidu

59354000fd71279fe950cdcc.jpg

cred baidu

Guest dabrain

yeah ... she is most definitely one of the most beautiful women in korea

its amazin ... back in the days when she used to take the subway to go to university the crowd'd make a way for her ...

reminds me of moses dividing the sea^^

Archived