How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest Mentos

Favorite show of all times. Seriously.

It's LEGENDARY <333 HAHA.

My favorite character is Barney, although I'm not very impressed with his womanizing obsession. But he's funny. And weird.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkAngelInLove

"Anytime a Bachelorette party drives through the city in a limo. Sticking their heads out of the sunroof shouting 'What's up, New York!' We will be 'what is up New York'."

One of my favorite Barney quotes!

I wish they would stop with the fillers. I want to meet the wife already!

Guest chainsling

last episode killed me =) haha robin was super comic about the canadian fantasies.. cant believe how she lied about that man =) hehe ... but i should say i'm glad finally barney turned into his old days... I hated robin for making barney to fall for her =)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest x3Julie

Haha how Ted scared the guys with the gay dreams in the last episode was hilarious!

Hmm the seasons ending soon and theres no sign of who the mother is yet

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I got these two guy friends that keep telling me to watch HIMYM, but I was like mehh, doesn't really interest me that much.

Now that I have finally watched it.

All the jokes that they crack I realize are all from HIMYM.

Like one of them, always tell the waitress, "Surprise Me!"

and one always goes "Wait for it...."

NOWWW I get it. I can't imagine what it would be like to go to the bar with them. T_T

I wonder if they pulled off "Have you met..."

Guest screamxlove

Haha how Ted scared the guys with the gay dreams in the last episode was hilarious!

Hmm the seasons ending soon and theres no sign of who the mother is yet

That episode had me cracking up SO bad while watching it, omfg. I love how Barney and Marshall were arguing over who Ted would sleep with and stuff lmfao. "Why are we trying to have sex with Ted?!" lmfao <33333

barneyshoveil7.gif

I love Barney 8D~

Anyway, when I started watching the show, it was a little slow at first, so my attention span wasn't really that great, but after a few more episodes, you just get so sucked into it, and you can't stop watching. This show is seriously crack for me (along with The Big Bang Theory, but this more). It's so addicting and I adore Lily and Marshall's relationship with each other. Barney and Robin are pretty much made for each other. Ted... MMM... his relationship with Robin had me going :mellow: for a while. But they were pretty cute together while it lasted.

ROBIN SPARKLES ♥♥♥ let's go to the mall~

I hate how I have to be like everyone else and wait for the new episodes to come, unlike how I watched all four seasons up to now nonstop ;_; I want moreeeeeee. I also love how I can watch this show with my sister. It's so fun X3

Guest chungmah.

I'm watching it right now.

Well, actually it just ended but it was freaking funny.

There was a long segment about Marshall and his graphs/charts.

"THIS IS A PIE CHART OF MY FAVORITE BARS!"

"THIS IS A BAR GRAPH OF MY FAVORITE PIES!"

Guest x3Julie

^ The charts hahaha

Oh and Stella is back? She can't be the mother right?

Can't wait for the next ep :D

Guest kandi

^lol the charts were hilarious.

i dont get it, she can't be the mother. But why did they have to spend a whole episode on her.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i love this show! i dont know where i can watch season 4 tho.

they don't have the beginning episodes on the cbs site

Guest screamxlove

i love this show! i dont know where i can watch season 4 tho.

they don't have the beginning episodes on the cbs site

You can go here :)

There's another site that I use, but all the links are Megavideo... and there's that whole 72 minutes thing. SIGH.

Anyway, Stella is back...? O_o; I doubt she is, cuz I read spoilers of what's to be expected, and she's definitely not the one.

Hmmm :|

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Why is Stella back!?I don't get it....

When I saw the episode I was like "WHAT!? WHAT!?" I was hoping to meet the mother! He got the yellow umbrella!

Just please let us meet the mother!

Guest x3Julie

You can go here :)

There's another site that I use, but all the links are Megavideo... and there's that whole 72 minutes thing. SIGH.

Anyway, Stella is back...? O_o; I doubt she is, cuz I read spoilers of what's to be expected, and she's definitely not the one.

Hmmm :|

Where did you get the spoilers? :D

Guest screamxlove

Where did you get the spoilers? :D

On this community I'm a member in on livejournal :x

& there's also this interview; click click click.

They don't give out like.. full spoilers though. They just give hints to make you wonder and stuff lols.

Guest lilyphilia.

I think it's one of the funniest sitcoms around.

It's been awhile since I last saw an episode of this show and I kept wondering who really became Ted's spouse. Haha! I totally love Barney!! XD

Guest justanordinarywriter

Totally adore this sitcom! One of the best ever...

And yeah, was surprised too. I thought they are going to reveal who the 'mother' is with Ted bringing the yellow and umbrella and all.... but STELLA? Didn't see that coming.

Btw guys, do you know what happen to Lily? Didn't see her in the last two episodes... :(

^its probably because Alyson (sp) was about to give birth at the time of filming. and the same goes for the actress that plays Robin, the producers are doing an okay job trying to hide her baby bump too. great placement of the gigantic handbags in every standing shot.

Guest nightfire

What is this show going to be about after the mother appears? I mean, the show's name is How I Met Your Mother.

Did Ted's children actually listened all through this story at once? How many seasons has been, 3?

Guest screamxlove

Btw guys, do you know what happen to Lily? Didn't see her in the last two episodes... :(

Mmm... Remember when Ted said how they didn't see her for four weeks after Barney told her that joke? I think that could be a reason why (or not, idk haha) - but I do know that you'll see Lily during the season finale cuz they already filmed it long long time ago. They film the episodes out of order so.. yeah o:

What is this show going to be about after the mother appears? I mean, the show's name is How I Met Your Mother.

Did Ted's children actually listened all through this story at once? How many seasons has been, 3?

The show's currently on its fourth season :) It's been renewed for a fifth. Yayness 8D

Archived