How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest untouched;

it's a pretty good show.

Barney is definitely the guy to quote for this show. He comes up with such classic lines .. by far, the most entertaining character on the show.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tokio

i love this show, my best friend's roomate got me hooked to this show, lol. And the fact that Barney is my lover, lol...he is the best, i love my Doogie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thesarahchong

Must. Revive. Thread.

I just recently got hooked after borrowing the first two seasons DVD set from my friend. Definitely endearing and hilarious. Barney... has the best lines ever.

• 5 months later...
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

^ya i know right!!!!

anyways as much as i like elliot from scrubs. shes just not for this show. shes totally ruining out main character!!! :angry:

i miss barney saying SUIT UP all the time :tears:

:lol:

• 2 months later...
Guest mz simmonz

I just started watching this show..i watched seasons 1-3 in a span of 2 weeks haha...my brother and I were just saying..Friends is the 20-something year old life you wish you'd had and How I Met Your Mother is probably closer to the 20+ year old life you do have or will have :D

gotta love Barney's many catchphrases..SUIT UP!

The show and the characters have really grown on me..they're so endearing and hilarious..it's made me an optimist in L&R after over a year of resentment and negativity. I think the only character I've disliked is Victoria because she just talks too much about nothing and she was a huge eye sore lol.

Just finished watching the Burger episode of Season 4..I'm not a burger girl but I'm really craving a burger right now lol.

Guest dreamsicle

The first episode I saw was the one with Britney Spears and you know, I saw nothing but her. Then I started episode 1 of season 1 and thought it was awful, but thank goodness for boredom because I can't stop watching it now! It's cheesy and predictable but at least it's LOL funny. I loooove Barney!

Guest bestxmistake

I love this show so much!!

Barney really does make the show much better!!

I'm really looking forward to the new episodes that are coming up.

i have watched 3 seasons in 5days

idk if i should be proud or whatever

but anyways how great was "The Naked Man" episode

i can't believe they went that far....... haha

i love Neil Patrick Harris so much !!!!! why do you only like men! why!!!

anyways this awesome show is legen...wait for it...

and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is...DAIRY!

Guest Azn GurlZz

omg that show is awesome ♥

gotta love Barney

But the fourth season is a bit of a let down.

LET `S GO TO THE MAL EVERYBODY ♥♥

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

OMG poor Barney!! And he said it right to her face too! but she blew it off and thought he was being his usual self!

Aww.... I'm glad Ted is supporting him. Go Ted.

i started watching this show, cause I saw on E! News that Kim(KwtK) & Kendra (GND) were going to be on the show. Well, it wasn't that nights episode but I LOVE this show!! I like how they were insulting each other's flaws and the whole apples oranges etc was a memorable episode. the glass shattering after they realize it was so funny!!! i love the naked man episode.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Aw, who felt bad for Barney in the last episode?

Haha, it was hilarious when he went to buy a bunch of new TV so that he could smash it.

Guest bebesweetie

I LOVE this show! I saw the first two episodes of season one on my friend's ipod on a roadtrip and I was hooked immediately! When I got back I immediately watched the rest of the seasons. The cast has a LOT of chemistry together.. they've done an amazing job! Ted is such a super cute, hopeless romantic! Barney is definitely my favourite character.. he's just freaking AWESOME! Waaaadupp? =). Poor Barney in the last episode though, with the whole Robin and Ted sex thing :(

Archived