How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest AzN_cHiC89

i feel so bad for Barney... i wish Robin would take him seriously sometimes... but now that Ted knows about Barney being in love with Robin. I wonder if he's going to do something about it...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie

i LOVE this show. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. I managed to watch the entire thing in about two weeks. That's over 70 episodes right there yeeeeeesh.

Spoiler:

I feel so bad for barney though... it's been awhile since he's had a crush on Robin. I hope they get together! I want to see how that works out xD And dammit WHO is Ted's wife!?!??! lolol

Guest alcyone

did anyone watch the latest ep? (ep 13) it was so sweet i almost cried :mellow:

and Barney and Ted did another stupid thing again :D but it all turned out alright for Marshall

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Melanie

Ep 13 was way too sweet! I love all the little things Marshall and Lily do for each other. They have the cutest relationship ever. And another Barney and Ted mishap, with more girls =_=

Ep. 14 was a bit disappointing, I thought more would happen.. but oh well. As long as Robin gets to stay in the States! And hopefully, Barney will get his feelings out.. can't wait for that to happen!

ANNDD of course, we still need to find out who the mother of ted's children is. =_=

Guest lulybonynsungie

i love this show! i have yet to watch the latest episode! but yes i love Barney! and i like the moments when he secretly expresses his feelings for Robin lol

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show!! I watch it religiously! I love Neil Patrick Harris' character! Barney Stinson is such a scumbag, but the show wouldn't be great without him. My favorite episode is the one where Lily eats really loud and everyone finally realizes something that the other one does after someone points it out. When I saw the episode I was laughing so much I almost choked on my food. I also like that fact that the show gives us so many new vocabulary to use like ... Tramp stamp - LOL!!

Guest qquinto

i just started watching this show! life is a bit busy atm, but i've completed 8 episodes so far

it's quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. i hope it doesn't get like cancelled or anything by the time i catch up lol~

the characters are so lovable. especially barney.. "SUIT UP" "have you met ted?" "it's going to be LEGENDARY" haha.

anyways *support support*

edit - omg i just read the thread. NOOOO THE SPOILERS /cry

I'm so into this show! I effing love it now.

I really hope Barney DOESN'T get into a serious relationship with Robin or anyone else really. It'll kill his character in my opinion...we wouldn't see any more womanising and stuff. :(

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i miss barenys legendary oneliners!! :( i want to hear him yell them moooorree!! LOL

as much as i love everyone together, it would be a little weird robin+barney. but at the same time, shes the only one who can tame him LOL. hes insane(purchasing a fake wife and son) LOLLLLLLLLLLL. but i dont want them to get in a relationship because i know they'll eventually break up in teh show cause people get bored of watchin couples only. xD

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i still can't get over that cheerleader effect thing. *dies of laughter*

hahahahah i know what you mean, and its TOTALLY accurate too!! i love how they stuck marhshall in all of them dressed as a girl hahahahahah :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest qquinto

buump! coby and alyson are both pregnant with their babies due this spring. i hope it doesn't affect the show that much T-T. my friend already noticed how they're trying to hide it in the latest episodes with camera effects and angles lol.

Guest Jasarn

I love this show so much, it's my favourite comedy. Barney is just... words cannot describe how awesome he is. I really want to try wearing a suit everywhere haha but that'd be totally weird.

Guest kandi

^lol. but its not weird for barney. his pajama suit. =]

i love this show - i cant believe there isnt a roaring thread going on about it.

Guest hyeminnie

i watched a couple episodes, but i just couldn't get into it.

some parts were really funny, like when i forget his name pretends to be his future self to get a girl to sleep with him.

Guest hopesofgreen

i watched a couple episodes, but i just couldn't get into it.

some parts were really funny, like when i forget his name pretends to be his future self to get a girl to sleep with him.

^ hehe, that's Barney and he is totally made of awesome.

I saw the show a few times before, and didn't really get into it. Then for some reason I started watching it more this break and I'm totally in love with the show now.

I'm a Barney and Robin shipper. However, I don't think they should get together now. Maybe towards the end of the show? If they get together now, there's nowhere left to go. But I do think Barney can still be really funny even when he's not full on womanizing mode. He's proved that in recent episodes.

Guest lulybonynsungie

i LOVE this show! it's very light to watch...hahah compare to Heroes and Lost...and yes Barney Stinson is AWESOME!

Archived