Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest wishstarz

Just found this link after watching SooAe in 2d1n, she really seemed sweet. Did anyone else notice the chemistry with her and Yoo Hae Jin? They really seemed close...maybe just friends?!

@annieice - Thanks for posting those pics. Unnie looks so lovely and adorable :)
@wishstarz - They both worked together in a movie 'The Flu' and they became friends naturally. The same thing with her and actor Uhm Taewoong whom she acted with in 2 movies 'A Family' and 'You're in Far Away Nation aka Sunny'. She is a friend of Uhm Taewoon for a long time now.

hi @jeeji, thanks for those photos but i noticed her shoes again, i don't really think they match her clothes, i have nothing against flat shoes cos i myself love flats but they should go with one's attire...sorry dear SA, i wish she has a dress coordinator to tell her what to wear :(   but i still adore SA no matter what

@cocomhe & @annieice,I also noticed Unnie's shoes after posting those pics. I mean what was she or her stylist thinking? That is totally a mis-match of her lovely dress and those horrible shoes!! It looks so manly and not her style either. I believe Unnie is changing her style these days or what?!

Guest annieice

@jeeji :) but still if you ignore the shoes she looks like an angel :D how can someone be so beautiful and don't need tones and tones of make up :)
@cocomhe I don't know what happened to brisabreeze and fantast1ksuae :(

here some new pics fortunately we can't see what shoes she is wearing

66ko.jpgb0cq.jpgv0a2.jpg4t7f.jpgbgfb.jpgw60e.jpg
baidu

@cocomhe - She looked absolutely radiant and fabulous in Yawang. I mean I loved each and every outfit of hers in the drama. I'd at least was going WOW each episode on a particular dress and purse too. I missed her fashionista days. I totally agree with you as we're the only current active ones in here. We need to join forces in here and do as much as possible to get new members also. Fighting :)
@annieice - She is an angel without a doubt about it, but we need a solution with those shoes issue which has become serious and something new to our Unnie. Love those pics you've posted in her recently. Thank God that those pics are not showing her shoes LOL otherwise I don't know what she'd have picked this time :-/

Guest annieice

@jeeji I believe she would have picked another pair of those ugly men shoes :/ pls pls unnie I know it's hard to be on high heels all the day but at least for the photo shootings!!!

here a sweet message from chinese fans for unnie:
Message from Chinese Fans - Supporting Soo Ae together with Korean fans!

各位韩饭,你们好。
Nice to meet you here! We are from Baidu Soo Ae Bar- Soo Ae’s Chinese Fan Club. It’s our first time posting topics here.
第一次来DC发帖 
我们是来自中国的秀爱姐姐粉丝。

爱J在中国有粉丝 .并且一直关注着她的作品 对千日的约定和野王的收视成绩表示很满意 ,更对秀爱姐姐的表现更为惊叹.
We have a lot of fans supporting Soo Ae in China. We keep focusing on Soo Ae’s leading dramas, especially recently 

released “A thousand days promise” as well as “Yawang”, and are amazed by Soo Ae’s extraordinary performance. 

姐姐出道14年,人变得越来越有魅力了。 喜欢她的害羞,低调,善良...
It has been around 14 years since Soo Ae’s debut. We really observe her growing charisma through her dramas.

We like all the goodness she expresses and her smile even when she is shy. We also really appreciate her modesty and honesty.
关于下一部作品,希望姐姐慎重选定。浪漫喜剧?还是很期待的.
We will go ahead concentrating on her performance, and we are also wondering and expecting if she is going to challenge

romantic comedy in the future. 

欢迎亲们来百度秀爱吧看看

welcome Korean fans to visit our Baidu Soo Ae Bar in the future!i

wish we could organize a letter together and send it to her agency

Hi all long time not join here...actually i still busy with another my fav.actress... :D

Soo-ae ready for a little romance

Source | 2013/09/11 | 158 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo347156.jpg

Actress Soo-ae, who recently starred in the movie "The Flu", says she realizes she's gotten a reputation for being rigid and professional all the time, and now she wants to change it.

"I think I focused on showing the side I feel comfortable with, as I don't mingle well when I first meet people", she said in a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily.

"But now I want to show my relaxed and natural self".

She also said that she's ready to tackle romantic comedies again after a stretch of more serious work, such as medical disaster movie "The Flu", and SBS drama "Yawang", where she played a woman who abandons her family for fame.

Q. It seems that you always choose characters that are difficult to play. Is there a reason?

A. True. I have never played any cheerful character, although that was not an intentional choice. I just wanted to try different characters, and it worked out that way. I have not done a romantic comedy since "9 End 2 Outs" in 2007, but I think it is time for me try that genre again.

Don't you feel burdened when acting?

Each project is hard, but I find myself enjoying the situation as time goes by. I set the alarm to wake up early, so I can memorize my lines. But I don't think that I felt burdened. I just did my best to show that I can do things well.

Do you watch your diet?

I'm the type of person who doesn't gain weight easily. I haven't really put much effort into dieting since my 20s. But that doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what I eat. I eat three meals a day but never too much. I'm used to eating small portions.

What do you do when you are alone?

I'm so sorry to say this, but I really do nothing. I don't feel like leaving the house when there is no filming scheduled.

Your nickname is "Dress-Sooae" for your ability to pick the right outfits for events. Do you like shopping?

Not really. I just try to wear the right garment for the right occasion. I'm not really stylish, and I prefer classic things to cutting-edge trends.

Normally, I just wear jeans and T-shirts. Because my job requires me to be fancy, I like to relax when I can.

BY LIM HYUN-DONG [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/soo-ae-ready-for-a-little-romance-60362.html

Guest annieice

thank you @badsmuler :) hope she will find someone soon :D

here an interesting picture :D Chinese fans giving their THUMB UP for "Flu" :D I want to see it too

rcf7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Found this previous news with English gist to share :)
August 18, 2013
How much appearance payment do film stars get?
by hufsba13 Editor KOFAN.com l Korean article at Nate l 2012 Korean article  2012high_earners.jpg

Fans are always curious about how much money the major film stars receive for appearing in the movie.
This record is from 2012 and was revealed through SBS entertainment news program ‘Hanbam TV Entertainment’.
2012092436961_topearners.jpg
₩600,000,000 ($539,000) – Lee Byung-hun, Kim Yoon-suk, Song Kang-ho, Jang Dong-gun, Won-bin₩500,000,000 – Choi Min-sik, Ha Jung-woo, Kim Myung-min, Ha Ji-won₩400,000,000 – Hwang Jung-min, Kim Hye-soo, Cha Tae-hyun, Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Bum-soo, Park Hae-il, Son Ye-jin, Go Hyun-jung, Im Soo-jung, Soo-ae₩300,000,000 – Lee Min-jung, Lee Na-young, Um Jung-hwa 

Hi,  I am a newbie  to this thread....I don't know why it took me so long to get here... Soo Ae is one of my favorite actresses.

I will catch up on all your wonderful contributions....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soo Ae Changes Agencies and Joins Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin at Soop Entertainment
soo-ae-wide.jpg

Actress Soo Ae has signed an exclusive contract with the entertainment management company Soop Entertainment.

A representative for Soop Entertainment released a press statement that on September 23 the actress signed an exclusive contract with the agency. The representative said, “Soo Ae is an actress who has a steady line of work on film and television every year. We will support her so that she will continually show good acting to all her audiences.

Soo Ae made her debut as an actress in the 1999 KBS drama “School 2,” and since then rose in popularity with her graceful looks and talented acting abilities to become one of the leading actresses in the Korean entertainment industry. She recently played the leading role in the SBS drama “Night King” alongside Kwon Sang Woo.  Also this year she starred in the thriller “Cold,” making 2013 a successful year for the actress. 

Soop Entertainment is also home to Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Ryu Seung Bum, Lee Chun Hee, Jeon Do Yeon, and rookie actor Yoo Min Gyu.  

Soo Ae is currently take a break while considering her next project.

Source: Soompi