❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi NewHeart & trigg, thanks for posting all the photos here. Is the article I'm posting below the one you're talking about here? :sweatingbullets:

"Protect The Boss" Ji Seong says he's 'temporarily closed' to Choi Kang-hee

703ebdb628ffdc7e625df706fff2f253.jpg

Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) broke up with Noh Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee).

At the end of the episode of "Protect the Boss" on September 21st, despite the distance between the two, Noh Eun-seol and Cha Ji-heon enjoyed a date on horseback.

The two had many misunderstandings following the exposure of trouble in the DN Group, but they spent a day on a date. Eun-seol found Ji-heon at a horse range and they rode on the horses and had a picnic as well.

However, after the date, Ji-heon looked sad and said, "I want to take a break from you". She was surprised, and just stared at him.

In the following preview of the next episode, Noh Eun-seol said, "Since it's like this, don't leave any feelings behind; just go your own way".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Hi,

Valinor, your welcome.:)

Willenette, thank you for the news. Yes, that's exactly what we talked about, but unfortunately this scenes didn't end up like we want.

Yesterday's episode, I don't know how I can explain it, not so bad but not good too. There was more anger, disappointment, sadness and separation. Of course I know, all those feelings are normal in human life and sometimes must be. But not for this drama. It's supposed to be rom-com but now it turned to something else. I don't think like it. Anyway, hope today they fix the storyline in proper way.

I want to share these pictures. First one shared by Jisung in his Me2day blog and taken at the Gangchon shooting. The others are caps from preview episode 16.

actorjisung131665868708.jpg

bscap0000nn.jpg

bscap0003qc.jpg

bscap0007ul.jpg

bscap0011u.jpg

bscap0015v.jpg

bscap0017eh.jpg

bscap0020x.jpg

*****Time really flies so fast...................this drama is coming to an end.............. I think this will be a happy-ending since the PD hinted that the final scene features an episode that will put a smile on every viewer’s face. Nice, I love happy endings - I'm a sucker for it. They should make more drama like this. Protect the Boss’ will wrap up its 18-episode series tomorrow, September 28. I'm surprise that with such simple plot, the people could make it into a fun drama to watch. :lol:

*****Time really flies so fast...................this drama is coming to an end.............. I think this will be a happy-ending since the PD hinted that the final scene features an episode that will put a smile on every viewer’s face. Nice, I love happy endings - I'm a sucker for it. They should make more drama like this. Protect the Boss’ will wrap up its 18-episode series tomorrow, September 28. I'm surprise that with such simple plot, the people could make it into a fun drama to watch.  :lol:

Hi willenette. We really come to the end. Last 2 episodes, last 2 days. This is second drama that I watched it live. Even though I didn't like some episodes, still I will miss it. I agree with you, the plot so simple but pulled us into this drama somehow. I love happy ending too. Please PD and writer, we want happy happy ending. 

Hi,

Episode 17 was really so good today. It seems ep 18 will be very good too. After just a few hours it will done. Really I will miss them. From now on I don't watch any drama  livestream. This is make a habit and when finished it'll be more sad.I want to share these pictures from SBS_BOSS.  Doesn't seem like a kind of farewell?

409681562.jpg

409690852.jpg