❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*** I’m enjoying the foolishness of Protect the Boss. I adore the drama. And has kept me waiting for the subs instead of watching the raw. Mostly I’m whining about how slow the subs are coming out. Viki is doing a pretty good job when it comes to subbing. Hopefully they’ll change JS’s hairstyle as the story progresses. The spy parents steal the show… :lol:

I read that Jaejoong’s OST track for “Protect the Boss” has been performing well on the music charts. The title is: “I’ll Protect You” - written and composed by him. It first featured on the 3rd episode, which aired last August 10th. :lol:

Figures from TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) indicated that "Protect the Boss," was named the most-watched show in the country with ratings of 15.3 percent on August 10 and 11, scoring its first win on the chart since airing last week. However, numbers released by AGB Nielsen Media Research reported that "The Princess' Man" was the No. 1 show in the country with ratings of 17.4 percent on August 10 and 16.6 percent the following day. While “Protect the Boss” placed second on AGB’s poll with ratings of 15.5 percent on Wednesday and increased by 0.9 percentage point on Thursday. :unsure:

Hi again,

Thank you Willenette for the info. I agree with you. Very good to see the ratings increasing.

Viki done first 2 episodes and released them. This week they faster. Episode 3 almost done.

more pictures.

59965517.jpg

DC

"Boss" Choi Kang-hee dominates Wang Ji-hye

201108120054341001_1.jpg

Noh Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) dominates Suh Na-yoon (Wang Ji-hye) as well.

On the fourth episode of SBS drama "Protect the Boss", Suh Na-yoon was shocked. Noh Eun-seol and Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) were having a fun time together. It was something Seo Na-yoon's pride wouldn't allow as she was Ji-heon's past lover.

She smudged the ice cream she was holding on Noh Eun-seol's butt. Noh Eun-seol was dumbfounded. Then Suh Na-yoon pretended nothing was wrong and proudly walked to Ji-heon. However, she didn't know what kind of a person Noh Eun-seol was.

Noh Eun-seol borrowed the ice cream Cha Moo-won (Hero) was holding and smashed it into Suh Na-yoon's butt with all her might. Suh Na-yoon felt her blood pressure rise and it was displayed in slow motion for the viewers to see. This was when Noh Eun-seol dominated Suh Na-yoon.

After that Suh Na-yoon hid herself from Noh Eun-seol. She even held her meetings with Cha Moo-won away from the assistant's office where Noh Eun-seol was. However, Noh Eun-seol appeared without a doubt. The can that she kicked hit Suh Na-yoon's forehead.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Hi again.

Thanks Willenette.

I want to share these pictures. But what is this thing that they eat?

370830923.jpg

6xwb.jpg

Source:SBS_BOSS

nampojjang1313118726506h.jpg

Source: me2day

Hi,

did you see that article.

Actor Ji Sung lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks

20110809_jisung_30lbs.jpg

Even in the midst of his hectic schedule, actor Ji Sung managed to lose close to 30 lbs (13kgs) in just three weeks! He likes to work out whenever he finds some spare time, and his workout consists of 40 minutes of running on the treadmill along with 20 minutes of weight training.

There is a restaurant near our shooting premises which I frequently dine at. The restaurant accurately calculates the number of calories per dish and so it’s been helpful to my diet,” the actor said.

A source close to the actor also commented, “Ji Sung is in tip-top shape. He doesn’t run – he sprints at full speed. I ran track and field in my day, but even I can’t keep up with him.”

Ji Sung plays the role of ‘Cha Ji Hun’ in the SBS drama ’Protect the Boss‘ that airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55PM KST.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Allkpop

Guest love.peace.happiness.

i am enjoying his new drama, 'Protect The Boss', so much..he is such a good comedic actor and he has mad chemistry with his leading lady..i know he has a gf in real life but man wouldn't be awesome if him and his leading lady in the drama dated in real life? aaahhh if only, but he got a new fan in me..continue the good work!!

Hi,

welcome @love.piece.happines, I agree, maybe it would be nice if they dated in real life but only if he hadn't real girl friend. :phew:

I want to share these pictures.

20110813112706521.jpg

14971484.jpg

369949393.jpg

sxvfeg.jpg

DC

Hi,

There are many different thoughts in PTB thread and I wanted to express mine. And I also wanted to share them here.

I  don't think Ji Heon is untalented or don't have neither interest in the  company nor ambition. In order to understand his actions we first should  know what happened in the past.  Like when and how his phoby had  started, what happened to his older brother, where his mother and sister  are. It's clear that when he rushed to the airport for Na Yun he didn't  have that kind of phobia. Until that phone came in he was very  comfortable among the crowd. Plus, his father too told him that he  wasn't like that before, that he wasn't a useless punk, etc.

As for the grandma, I think she has good reason to show affection on Ji  Heon and disregard Mu Won (though that's a little bit harsh for me).  Otherwise none of grandmas will act in this way against her own  grandsons/grandaughters. Well, she still shouldn't.

I feel like Mu Won is different from what he's showing. He's not as good  as appears to be but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's bad  either. ( I'm sure he do have some robust reasons for that. Let's wait  and see what those reasons are.) I think he's really jealous of his  cousin. That's why he approached No Eun Seol (careful boy, it might turn  into a real thing lol). He wasn't think of her in that way before  catching his cousin's look. That could be coming from the past too. Of  course, the influence of the mother can't be denied either. Considering  that she is contantly provoking his son, it's impossible for Mu Won not  to be effected.

Actually, I sincerely believe that the cousins love and care for each other.

And I should say that, I loved this drama so much and appreciating all the cast  for their wonderful acting. Especially JiSung.  I hope they will continue like that.

bobifq.jpg

DC

Hi again.

Thanks Willenette.

I want to share these pictures. But what is this thing that they eat?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:SBS_BOSS

*quoted image*

Source: me2day

Hi trigg, thanks for posting the first (3) photos - I think this is the one where Ji Sung & JYJ’s Jaejoong buy lunch for ‘Protect the Boss’ staff. I read that he ordered a lunch for 100 servings to celebrate their #1 in viewer ratings for their time slot with 18.7% on August 11th. While last August 13th, Jaejoong had also bought 100 servings of samgyetang for the staff. Aww...JS is so sweet! It just shows how well everyone works together. They share their blessings to others. I'm so happy that PTB is doing great. :sweatingbullets:

Guest love.peace.happiness.

despite what some people are saying about his hair or as they call it the "mushroom top" i happen to like his hair in the drama. i think it suits his character..i cannot wait for tomorrow to come and the day after that..but i also wish the days would slow down a bit too cause that means i have to wait another week for my PTB fix. i get so sad when Thursday ends, it's a mixture of emotion..i'm feeling happy and content because i saw another great episode of the drama and sad because it ended.

Thank you for the warm welcome and all the BTS pics of Ji Sung and cast =)

Guest nana544

Ji Sung has such a cute smile!!!! I really like his smile a lot. I first saw him since Save the Last Dance for Me and I never stop loving him. He's just so so cute and he seems like a very friendly and honest person :). Its also nice to see him being friendly with his fellow castings. I just love his smile...he has the best smile!!!! His girlfriend Lee Bo Young is really lucky!!!