❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

thanx so much for all the goodies ^^ i should have come visit sooner *silly me* i fisrt get acquainted with Ji sung in Delicious proposal, the all in & in the historical drama that was aired in Arirang some time ago ( sorry i cant figure out the name right now :blush: ), i was watching it just for him ^^

thanx for the BTS , love them, thanx as well for the preview ^^

thought to share this video from utube ^^ the guy is dashing in it, & the sunglasses *faint*

SO I'M LOVING YOU SONG Making Film-Ji Sung Ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oia1EYp8p4...feature=related

credit fldfld970

Guest aish

Thanks Woundedheart for the link.

I enjoy watching all the BTS and Making Of videos.

tried to capture some pics. i hope we can get clearer ones too.

this was cute ... oops it came apart...

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000007705.jpg

getting his vocals ready

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000008806.jpg

checking the words

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000015112.jpg

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000018015.jpg

aish melts.....puddle of goo

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000042940.jpg

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000078342.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000078609.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000085549.jpg

thanx so much for all the goodies ^^ i should have come visit sooner *silly me* i fisrt get acquainted with Ji sung in Delicious proposal, the all in & in the historical drama that was aired in Arirang some time ago ( sorry i cant figure out the name right now :blush: ), i was watching it just for him ^^

thanx for the BTS , love them, thanx as well for the preview ^^

thought to share this video from utube ^^ the guy is dashing in it, & the sunglasses *faint*

SO I'M LOVING YOU SONG Making Film-Ji Sung Ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oia1EYp8p4...feature=related

credit fldfld970

Hi Woundedheart, thanks for sharing here the video clip of his Lotte version.......... BTW, I didn't know that he was in DP..........not until you said it. He's my 1st crush since I started to watch him in STLDFM. I started to adore K-dramas & actors because of him. Hahaha - I wasn't able to know RAIN if not for this man. I still adore him. I love watching this video. He's so sexy & HOT during the recording session, he looks great in casuals. His body now is a "hunkie" & I love it! And I know he could sing........... :sweatingbullets::lol:

Thanks Woundedheart for the link.

I enjoy watching all the BTS and Making Of videos.

tried to capture some pics. i hope we can get clearer ones too.

this was cute ... oops it came apart...

[] 0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000007705.jpg[/]

getting his vocals ready

[] 0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000008806.jpg[]

checking the words

[] 0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000015112.jpg[]

Hi aish, thanks for posting here . I ran-out of words looking at him recording & singing the song. Cute........ so candid. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi Everyone!

I found this link - JS singing from Terms of Endearment

courtesy of : woiasan

Malia - I agree with you. There's something about JS that just connects.

Happy Weekend to all!!

aish, thanks for sharing the video clip of this MV. Ye, he was the one singing this & also the songs from his drama, New Heart. :sweatingbullets::lol:

I so agree with all of you here..Ji Sung is so talented and the man can sing!!! I believe that his talented is very underrated. He has a talent that is so natural that when he performs, it's almost as if you are watching him simply being himself...that type of effortless, easy talent is very hard to come by. In STLD, not only was he awesome, the chemistry between him and Eugene was over the top. I enjoy that drama so much that I have watched it 4 times in the last month. It makes me happy to watch Ji Sung and Eugene together...I love that drama so much and they are so good together.

Willenette, hi..it is good to read your remarks here :)! You always provide lots of information! I have heard him sing that song, Go Baek or Confessions, from Terms of Endearment. I think that's the title, sorry if I'm wrong. Ji Sung truly has a great voice, it's deep, clear and distinctive. It is beautifully done by him. Speaking of him singing, I note that you shared a download link for Neol Saranghagesseo from New Heart on the New Heart thread but it can no longer be accessed for downloading. Is it possible for you to update the link and share it once again on Ji Sung's thread? I love Ji Sung's voice so much that I would love to have his version of this song but it cannot be found as part of the New Heart ost.

Aish thank you for sharing the great photos of Ji Sung from the Lotte Duty Free mv. He looks wonderful!! You know, there is something about him that connects...Ji Sung, like a few other actors have that special something that makes you take a second look and the more you look at him the more you connect and enjoy him and his good looks become very evident. Love his performance in the Duty Free mv...they have put together a great group of talent...it's great to watch Ji Sung along with Rain, Park Yong Ha, Kang Ji Hwan, Big Bang, Song Seung Hun..all performing on one mv.

Hi malia, thanks for the nice words. Ye, Confession is the title of that song from the drama, Terms of Endearment. Here's the link again of the song he sang in his drama, New Heart.............. Enjoy............ :D:lol:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqYkJqTStOMURIRGc9PQ

This is the Special Gift Bonus Track link................. :lol:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqYkJ1K3hGOFRIRGc9PQ

About STLDFM, I love that drama, I love their chemistry with Eugene that even up to now I still hope & wish that they'd be a couple in real life. Now, in his new drama, Swallow the Sun, can’t wait to see the chemistry between Ji Sung & Sung Yuri. This drama sounds interesting. :D:lol:

Hi Willenette!

I remember JS singing in New Heart, but I didn't know he also sang in Terms of Endearment as I have not seen that drama. Something for me to look into.

His voice is quite nice and I was surprised to see him in this MV.

With his new drama, it's great to see the BTS (thanks again eling) and as I keep saying ... I can't wait for his new drama.

aish, TOE is a good drama, starring also SIG.......... I hope you could get to watch this, too - Ji Sung looks so very young there. You know, I'm also surprised when I saw him in the Lotte Ad together with RAIN, SSH, PYH & others. At first, I wasn't able to recognize him. But as I continue watching the video, wow, that's Ji Sung! I didn't know that he's one of the endorsers for Lotte. Can't wait also for his new drama soon. :D:lol:

Here's the link of his song from TOE (Confession)....................... :lol:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqYkJsT010NjhLSkE9PQ

Guest aish

Hi Hi Willenette!

Thank you so much for the links. I'm going to add to my collection.

When the Lotte DF video appeared I didn't expect to see JS, but was pleasantly surprised.

I like his voice. He does look young(er) and really fit. This new drama seems to be filled with lots of action too.

I also can't wait.

The "making of" video is fun to watch. I wish there were bts for SH and PYH as well. Maybe later....we can only hope.

Here's a few more captures...

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000124121.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000127558.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000133030.jpg

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000129260.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000138536.jpg0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000167264.jpg

Guest anniemar12

screen caps and gifs from TSS..

daum_03.jpg

daum_04.jpg

daum_05.jpg

daum_Gif_6.gif

daum_Gif_8.gif

*Credits: daum*

looking forward to this new drama of ji sung......

Guest happy28

Very sexy in the Lotte Duty Free CF! That CF has to be one of the best CF, based on hot men quota, ever!

Does anyone have the download for the 'Ji Sung Lotte Duty Free BTS'? So need it to put on endless repeat hehe

Looking forward to 'Swallow the Sun'!

u(r welcome ^^ thanx so much for the caps ^^

Hi Woundedheart, thanks for sharing here the video clip of his Lotte version.......... BTW, I didn't know that he was in DP..........not until you said it. He's my 1st crush since I started to watch him in STLDFM. I started to adore K-dramas & actors because of him. Hahaha - I wasn't able to know RAIN if not for this man. I still adore him. I love watching this video. He's so sexy & HOT during the recording session, he looks great in casuals. His body now is a "hunkie" & I love it! And I know he could sing........... :sweatingbullets::lol:

hehe yes he was in DP, he had blond hair & glasses, so cute ^^ he was th e friend of jisub's opponent in the drama..ill try to put some pix rom it & oh thanx dear for the links, i love his voice ^^

i cant get enough of this Lotte vid, been watchin it over & over for 2 days now hehe

some gifs from DC

12433155772009052614052.jpg

& one for bonus *faint*

12433195372009052615053.jpg

Very sexy in the Lotte Duty Free CF! That CF has to be one of the best CF, based on hot men quota, ever!

Does anyone have the download for the 'Ji Sung Lotte Duty Free BTS'? So need it to put on endless repeat hehe

Looking forward to 'Swallow the Sun'!

hehe was thinkin abt doin that too ^^

here u go ^^

Lotte Duty Free BTS Ji Sung Ver.'

credit fldfld970 / uploaded by Woundedheart

Guest aish

omo omo!!

Woundedheart, you have made my day.

Thanks so much for all the sharing!!

WOW!!

I didn't know JS was a spokesperson for Lotte until the MV and all the print ads. I'm happy!! :D:D

The gifs you posted - **faints** - especially the last one..... :sweatingbullets:

thanks much!!

ps: kim bum soo's MV - enjoyed that one very much.

0FB219BC_videoplaybackflv_000129-1.jpg

Guest aish

eling, thanks much for the poster. loooking good!! i can't say it enough - i can't wait!!!

woundedheart - again - thanks for the gifs from the kbs mv. these are great! what a way to start my sunday.

Everyone - have a great week!!

woundedheart - again - thanks for the gifs from the kbs mv. these are great! what a way to start my sunday.

glad u liked the gifs dear ^^

i know im somewhat late, but im still discovering Ji Sung in STLDFM , so as a celebration hehe i decided to share some pix or gifs from the episodes ive seen *angel* lol here we go ; not much today cuz ive just began watching it B)

hw82.gifhw85.gif

dvd1.jpg

dvd2.jpg

credit as labelled & DC

Guest malia

Hi malia, thanks for the nice words. Ye, Confession is the title of that song from the drama, Terms of Endearment. Here's the link again of the song he sang in his drama, New Heart.............. Enjoy............ :D:lol:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqYkJqTStOMURIRGc9PQ

This is the Special Gift Bonus Track link................. :lol:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqYkJ1K3hGOFRIRGc9PQ

About STLDFM, I love that drama, I love their chemistry with Eugene that even up to now I still hope & wish that they'd be a couple in real life. Now, in his new drama, Swallow the Sun, can’t wait to see the chemistry between Ji Sung & Sung Yuri. This drama sounds interesting. :D:lol:

hi willenette! heehee..yes, i too love ji sung and eugene together...so much so that like you, i WISH also that they could be together in real life. yes, they are perfect together, they look good together, she fits perfectly in his arms and his chin can easily rest on the top of her head...am i pathetic or whaaaaat :lol: . haha! truly, i think eugene is a better match for ji sung than lby...please don't clobber me, all you lby fans but i can't help it. ji sung and eugene don't have to do anything...they just need to stand next to each other and they ooze of awesome chemistry with each other!!!!

willenette, thank you so much for updating the yousendit link and posting it here. i was a bit too late in

checking it as it had expired once again... :( but i thank you from my heart just the same. it was very kind of you to do it.

JI SUNG FIGHTING!!!!!!