❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"Ji Sung to participate in the OST for 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

Ji Sung will lend his voice for a new OST for MBC's drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me'.

According to the drama production company, Ji Sung will release 'Violet' as an OST for 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. The song was also revealed to be a remake of Jo Dong Jin's 'Violet' released in 1985.

A drama rep said,"Ji Sung did a good job by bringing out the original atmosphere of the song. Also you will be able to enjoy the touching lyrics that match well with the plot of the drama".

'Violet' will be released on March 5th at noon.

source : dailykpopnews

class="content-title"8 Hot Male Actors Cross-dressing in K-Dramas

8 Hot Male Actors Cross-dressing in K-Dramas

Cross-dressing is an extremely popular trope in K-Dramas. One of your first K-Dramas might have been “Coffee Prince” or “You’re Beautiful.” There are so many, but did you notice that most of the gender-bending involves females cross-dressing as males rather than males dressing as females? While we enjoy women cross-dressing as men, especially if it’s for a good reason such as in “Painter of the Wind” and “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” it’s all the more exciting when we see men dressing up as women in K-Dramas since it is a bit more rare. So let’s go ahead and check out some of our favorite male actors dressing up as women.

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Ji Sung

JiSung

Ji Sungs fabulous Ahn Yo Na character in “Kill Me, Heal Me” is probably most fresh in our memories. Mischievous schoolgirl Ahn Yo Na is one of seven different identities that the actor is portraying.  His lip tint loving acting was so good that he sold out that particular cosmetic product. Wouldn’t you love to see more actors with serious images try cross-dressing?

Here’s a bonus picture of the actor acting as bad boy Shin Se Gi who changes his identity into Ahn Yo Na, as evinced by the application of lip gloss.

ShinSeGiYoNa

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Ji Sung Sings Heartbreaking Song “Violet” for “Kill Me, Heal Me” OST

Ji Sung Sings Heartbreaking Song “Violet” for “Kill Me, Heal Me” OST

Ji Sung has managed to capture both the eyes and ears of his fans with his flawless acting and sweet voice.

On March 4, for the 17th episode of “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Ji Sung’s long awaited song “Violet” was finally revealed.

“Violet” leaves a strong feeling of angst for viewers as the lyrics, “When I first saw you, you were a small girl and had a violet in your hair. You smiled while telling me you want to fly off like a bird,” amplifying the climax of the show.

Ji Sung’s “Violet” is a cover of the original song released in 1985 by the legendary Jo Dong Jin, a singer who represented Korean pop culture in the 80s. Having liked the song since his school days, Ji Sung offered to remake the song, explaining that it went well with the mood of the drama. Finding time to record the song despite his busy schedule, he managed to pour his heart into the tune.

Meanwhile, an official OST album for “Kill Me, Heal Me” will be produced, after several fans made requests. It will include songs such as “Auditory Hallucination,” “Unspeakable Secret,” Ji Sung’s “Violet,” Park Seo Joon’s “Letting You Go,” and unreleased background music.

class="content-title"Lee Bo Young Sends a Food Truck To “Kill Me Heal Me” Filming Set for Husband Ji Sung’s Colleagues

Lee Bo Young Sends a Food Truck To “Kill Me Heal Me” Filming Set for Husband Ji Sung’s Colleagues

On the evening of March 4, Lee Bo Young sent a food truck to the filming set of drama “Kill Me Heal Me.

The staff and actors of “Kill Me Heal Me” have been following a busy schedule as the drama is nearing its end. Because the actors, including her husband Ji Sung, and the filming staff were to work hard until late hours, the thoughtful actress delivered snacks to them.

Moreover, Lee Bo Young sent a cute message through a banner attached to the food truck, which read, “Please use our ‘head of the household’ with care and return him safely.” She seems to have referred to Ji Sung as a “head of the household” since the couple are expecting their first child soon.

food truck

Meanwhile, actress Lee Bo Young plans to focus on her pregnancy until the due date which will be around July this year.

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 03.04.15]

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dramas

1. KBS Unkind Women 11.8
3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 11.5
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 3.8

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.4
2. SBS Eco Village 3.8
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC, SBS / enews

Guest adikkeluangman

Ji Sung at Kill Me Heal Me press conference in January 21st. More pictures in spoiler. He look so good. (via NamooActors)10917912_795016583925823_48905163090922310446342_795016600592488_918143643703949

10924313_795016590592489_56122839497427110914823_795016860592462_8496042748918641623349_795016890592459_814061526867007110945633_795017193925762_34290243921105510931103_795591930534955_857059744992548

"Kill Me, Heal Me" ratings: Ji Seong has multiple personalities because of Hwang Jeong-eum

photo571778.jpg

"Kill Me, Heal Me" ratings dropped even though the reason for Ji Seong's multi personality was revealed.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" recorded 9.8%. This is 1.7% lower than the previous episode.

Cha Do-hyeon's (Ji Seong) other personality Sin Se-gi (Ji Seong) told Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) about the fire 21 years ago.

Se-gi said, "Cha Joon-yeong (Ji Seong) thought you were dead. He made you one of his personalities because of guilt". Ri-jin said, "So Nana is not a new personality but it's me when I was 7?"

Se-gi said, "Nana has been asleep since then that's why he didn't know about her". Ri-jin almost cried as she realized that Cha Do-hyeon had multi personality because of her.

Meanwhile, KBS "Unkind Women" rated 11.5% and SBS "Hyde, Jekyll and I" rated 4.7%.

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 03.05.15]

[Ratings: Thurs, 03.05.15] Gap Grows Between ′Unkind Women′ and ′Kill Me Heal Me′

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dramas

1. KBS Unkind Women 11.8→11.5
3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 11.5→9.8
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 3.8→4.7

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.0

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC / enews

Guest adikkeluangman

More pictures of Jisung from KMHM press conference. More pictures in spoiler. (via NamooActors)10947160_795591833868298_73481199634429510407092_795591837201631_743328073644762

10685386_795591840534964_12961495476470910421260_795591877201627_6159848134018541505452_795591897201625_451001236172427710407403_795591900534958_497944734129484

March 6, 2015
'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung's popularity skyrocketing in China
Source: STARN News
Ji Sung is skyrocketing in China.
Actor Ji Sung, who is playing in MBC drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' as a title role, is growing largely popular in China.
From January this album, China started restricting broadcast of foreign dramas. 'My Love From The Star,' 'You're All Surrounded,' and 'The Joseon Gunman' grew popular in China directly after premiering in China, but 'Kill Me, Heal Me' will be able to be broadcast in China at least half a year later.
However, 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is still peaking #1 on Korean drama ranking chart, and Chinese medias are headlining articles about Ji Sung's fabulous performance on the drama.
In addition, a fan community of 'Kill Me, Heal Me' was formed among fans, and Ji Sung's previous dram, 'Secret,' is also getting spotlighted once again. Compared to before 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' the total number of Ji Sung's Weibo followers increased by twice, and some people even opened fake SNS accounts under Ji Sung's name.
A representative of Ji Sung's management agency said, "Many fans and medias in the region are requesting Ji Sung's official visit, and we feel very grateful for many fans' huge love and supports. Please keep showing unchanging love and supports for Ji Sung and the drama."
Meanwhile, 'Kill Me, Heal Me' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.20150306123225_54f91fc93611f_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind The Scene of the first appearance of Yoseob (the noona killer). More pictures in the spoiler (via NAMOOACTOR)10502503_796024243825057_53519990714873110917234_796024240491724_604560337265196

10933967_796024253825056_19146796091660510801765_796024247158390_88065209988258910841785_796024250491723_734273713629072

This jacket must be in IN trend right now. I think I saw it in few dramas just it in different colors.

Jisung is the Happiest ><, He's a family man - head of household,  have a good career, have a lovely marriage live, have a beautiful, famous, and good wife who always support him and he's will be a father soon >>> woww it's really complete life

class="content-title"Ji Sung Revealed to Have Been Acting Even with Vocal Fold Edema

Ji Sung Revealed to Have Been Acting Even with Vocal Fold Edema

It was revealed that actor Ji Sung has been continuously filming MBC‘s “Kill Me, Heal Me” despite his vocal fold edema.

Recently, Ji Sung was getting ready for a shoot when suddenly, he couldn’t produce a voice. The sheer amount of filming as well as the difficult nature of the acting required of Ji Sung seems to have caused the swelling in his vocal folds; he accounts for over 80 percent of the drama’s screen time every week.

The edema came after he finished recording the drama’s OST, “Violet.” It was relayed that Ji Sung was very upset that he couldn’t produce a voice so close to the climax of the drama.

However, it was also revealed that Ji Sung stayed calm even through the staff’s concern, and was only worried that the filming would be slowed down because of him. Even though the doctors had recommended rest for his voice, he returned to the set, earning the admiration of the staff. His management company representative said, “Ji Sung feels a very strong sense of responsibility towards this work. When people around him recommend him rest, he quiets them by saying, ‘Not acting is even more stressful for me.’”

A “Kill Me, Heal Me” representative said, “There was a scene that had to be filmed during the day, so it wasn’t possible to stop. Ji Sung realized this and hid his pain as he acted. Even during breaks, he’s always looking at the script and is thinking of the next scene. He’s always very passionate and we were very touched by his consideration and dedication.”

Guest adikkeluangman

[behind The Scene] Lingering do not go away - Ahn Yo Seob at the roof top (via NamooActors)10933865_796694407091374_47208902709897710429842_796694417091373_909903497492524
Did he wear the outer jacket (dark brown) in the scene? I don't remember.
Any fanmade video of Shin Se Gi with the theme of 50 Shades of Grey?

class="single__title entry-title"“Kill Me, Heal Me” reveals behind-the-scenes images ahead of finale

Kill Me, Heal Me

With next week being the last week of broadcast for MBC drama Kill Me, Heal Me, there has been much anticipation on how the drama will end.

Starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Seo Joon as the main leads, the drama will sadly come to an end with two more episodes left to air this coming week. The finale is scheduled to air next Thursday.

Will there be a healing ending just like the drama’s title suggests and will Cha Do Hyun (played by Ji Sung) be able to strengthen himself and overcome his dissociative identity disorder?

Kill Me, Heal Me will air its 19th and 20th episodes next Wednesday and Thursday, March 11th and 12th at 10PM KST.

Kill Me, Heal Me

Oh Ri On sees Ahn Yo Sub and Oh Ri Jin together

Kill Me, Heal Me

Oh Ri On, Ahn Yo Na, Oh Ri Jin

Kill Me, Heal Me

Source: imbc / koreaboo

March 9, 2015
Ji Sung and Hyun Bin, a fateful choice
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
20150309_1425885158_42623900_1.jpg
It's a war in the miniseries market.
Some get a few million for an episode and some get paid in the tens of millions. Choosing the right scenario is critical. One project might change someone's future and decide how much he or she is worth. Their fee lies on their decision and so does the number of advertisement contracts. Top stars also have to be sincere about what they decide to maintain their status.
Here's where Ji Seong and Hyeon Bin's competition comes in. They are both starring in the MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" and SBS "Hyde, Jekyll and I", respectively. The results show that Ji Seong is obviously in the lead. The viewing percentage doubles that of Hyeon Bin's and reviews about their acting also differ.
However, not many expected Ji Seong to win. Hyeon Bin initially was given the script for "Kill Me, Heal Me". Pen Entertainment struggled to hold onto him but they failed. He chose "Hyde, Jekyll and I" instead. This is his first drama since his National Service duty. Attention drew to this drama because of this and people expected viewing percentages to soar.
The production for "Kill Me, Heal Me" failed to get Hyeon Bin and they also gave out the script to many actors. Lee Seung-gi was a likely candidate but he didn't join. They reached out to Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum, who previously starred together in KBS 2TV "Secrets", so there was a chance that it could get boring.
It must not have been easy for Ji Seong to agree to a drama that so many actors turned down. However, he didn't let his ego get the best of him and showed his passion for the drama. He said at the press conference, "I wanted to do this drama ever since I heard about the troubles it went through with casting. Then it came to me".
Eventually, Ji Seong and Hyeon Bin got what they wanted. However, Lady Luck only stuck to Ji Seong. He is being reviewed that it is the best decision of his life and he manages to stay in the lead. On the other hand, Hyeon Bin is in tears. His drama has been in the single digit since the beginning and critics are saying he needs a change. It must hurt more as he was a well-known star.
The exchange of joy and sorrow is also shown in the number of ads they made. Agents used to prefer Hyeon Bin and Han Ji-min over Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum. The standard to a sale advertisement relies on the stardom of the main model. At first the Hyeon Bin effect had influence, resulting in total sales, but now, it's the other way around. With the popularity of "Kill Me, Heal Me" rising more and more, "Hyde, Jekyll and I" is dropping.
The two dramas formed competition at first for their similarities in element and casting. However, Hyeon Bin lost and Ji Seong is the last one standing. Their choices changed their fates.