[drama 2006] My Sister 누나

Guest xosandy

is it going to be very long family drama? like be strong .... ( can't remember).

i can't wait to watch it!! i want to see the love story between song yun ah and kim sung soo.

i wonder when the dvd will be release? long wait! i guest :(

no...be strong geum soon was a daily drama, so it was long, but this is a weekend drama, so it'll only be about 50-60 episodes.

i had to stop watching at around ep. 14 because the greedy and evil aunt was making me cringe to the point where i just couldn't continue watching.

but nonetheless, what's been happening? has soo-ah? (the daughter of that evil and greedy woman) become like her mom?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had nothing new to watch when my internet was down...so I continued with this drama.

The later part is a little better than the beginning...maybe watching many episodes back to back also helps...hehe...I think I watched up to episode 18.

I agree with jolie...they made the aunt is so crazy...so greedy...and they turned the daughter into this one evil person...This drama would be so much better if they don't exaggerate everything...all the characters are so extreme.

But there are some great moments in every episode...KSS & YSA are very comfortable with each other.

I like the scene where KSS woke up early and got everything ready for YSA so she can cook...there's another scene when he showed up with a little pink flower for her...

Here are some romantic pictures of the couple... :)

bscap001la1.jpg

bscap116mn2.jpg

bscap144bl8.jpg

bscap176bm8.jpg

bscap185qq6.jpg

bscap197dv1.jpg

bscap206yh8.jpg

bscap213jw8.jpg

bscap226rw2.jpg

bscap240yv2.jpg

bscap250jw1.jpg

Edit...

Wow...Thank you D-Fansubs for the subtitles...:wub:

Guest mangosteen

Here comes the subs

Episode 01 sub

Translator: Mercury

Timer: lilas

Editor: naive_nostalgia

QC: DF C.R.A.Z.Y GAL

Encoder: khmai_kandi22 aka Miss Kandi

Coordinator: mangosteen

Episode 02 sub

Translator: lovemy7iron

Timer: fairytwix

Editor and QC: mangosteen

Encoder: khmai_kandi22 aka Miss Kandi

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY D-FANSUBS

D R A M A F A N S U B S

Enjoy!

...and they turned the daughter into this one evil person...This drama would be so much better if they don't exaggerate everything...all the characters are so extreme.

so they did turn the daughter into the typical evil creature of kdramas. ugh. the evil ones are always like mother, like daughter.

jolie I'm also a cringer! When there is just too much evilness I just cant watch it. Like the time when the evil mother found the hidden treasure. That was too much so I skipped at least 3-4 episodes.

So what about the father of the little brat she is tutoring..... I know KSS senses that he likes YSA ... do you all think he will become a evil person and try to break them up?

Thank you D-FANSUBS!

Guest dramaok

yeah this drama is getting too hard to watch w/ heo yeong-ran getting so very evil in a so very predictable fashion. errrggg.

thx for the pictures luv.

don't kill me but i find her really ugly. ><

she was on 'youth trap' a long time ago as lee jong won's sister.. and she was really thin and looked very normal and kinda small chested, then she disappeared for a couple of years and came back in 'second proposal' and she was like size c and her face got bigger and something else about her just doesn't look right anymore. sorry i'm not trying to bash her i guess i really dont' like her getting so much attention in the drama. i wish they sould just make her go away somehow... argggg....

Hehe...dramaok...after watching her in Second Proposal and this drama...I understand how you feel about HYR...hehe...We can't like her if she continues to play these type of roles...hehe...

Wow...so many things happend in episode 19...

Heo Yeong-ran turned into a little brat...showing off her red convertible...trying to be like SYA before.

I don't like how they made her character changed so much.

KSS didn't like her before and she didn't turn bad...why turn bad now.

SYA saw HYR dropping off KSS and she got angry.

The older brother comitted suicide because he couldn't stand this harsh life anymore...but he's okay now.

HYR's dad woke up in the middle of the night and saw all the money his wife was counting...

Some quick pictures from episode 19...

bscap023ra2.jpg

bscap035dl9.jpg

bscap039ka4.jpg

bscap059ak0.jpg

bscap063ud2.jpg

bscap098lg0.jpg

bscap150lf7.jpg

bscap190gm2.jpg

bscap202cv5.jpg

bscap248wg5.jpg

I'm on episode 21 now...and yeah...she didn't accept his proposal...saying she needs to take care of her brother...all those stuffs...but she still loves him. She looked at the ring saying it's really pretty but gave it back to him. He was really sad.

bscap000pj5.jpg

bscap016mr4.jpg

bscap032qc1.jpg

bscap062wj1.jpg

bscap080yl4.jpg

bscap090bs9.jpg

bscap116xf8.jpg

bscap130nk1.jpg

bscap209sf0.jpg

bscap350tw2.jpg

bscap361vf3.jpg

bscap378zh3.jpg

bscap383pu8.jpg

OMG...episode 21 is the worst episode...everything goes wrong for KSS.

After SYA declined his proposal...he went to HYR's house with all the colleagues and started drinking his sorrows away...then everyone left and he was still on the sofa calling SYA's name...then he hugged HYR thinking it was SYA...saying I love you to her. Then somehow when he woke up...he found himself in bed with HYR. This is so ridiculous...I hate these type of storylines...just like Fireworks. Anyway...he said sorry to her...then she started acting like they slept together...OMG...she's so shameless...that just drives me crazy...why is such woman exists...the guy definitely don't love her...argh...I just got so angry watching that part...Now he felt all guilty....argh....Oh...he left his socks on the ground in the living room...but HYR took the socks and put them on her bed...so her father can find it when he cleans the house....argh....I'm just so mad after watching this episode...hehe...need to take a break :)

bscap001fl7.jpg

bscap028yo8.jpg

bscap074pn1.jpg

bscap127zi4.jpg

bscap136jo3.jpg

bscap181vu3.jpg

bscap184ye7.jpg

bscap208vm7.jpg

bscap223rv5.jpg

bscap231rk0.jpg

bscap266sp5.jpg

bscap320ey6.jpg

OH MY GOSH. i was really hoping it wouldn't go in that direction. i'm not surprised it did, because most korean dramas recycle the same material, but i was REALLY hoping it wouldn't. i remember thinking about that possibility while watching the earlier episodes and am sorely disappointed i was right.

btw, song yunah is so gorgeous. :)

In episode 22...everything got blown out of porportion...KSS is in big trouble...

HYR's mom saw her with the ring and thought KSS proposed to her...then they found his socks in her bedroom...

HYR's parents actually went to KSS's house...met with KSS's parents...then YHR's mom returned KSS's socks to his mom.

I have no respect for YHR's mom...who would do something tacky like that...

It's a big lesson...never drink alcohol...hehe...

Some quick pictures from episode 22...

bscap008sg7.jpg

bscap021gl6.jpg

bscap053on7.jpg

It's funny...he still likes her :)

bscap056en2.jpg

bscap097pb9.jpg

bscap100ue0.jpg

bscap109hg9.jpg

bscap135bl1.jpg

bscap145au8.jpg

bscap153lo8.jpg

bscap158nw6.jpg

Episode 23

SYA designed a dress and her student likes it...her dad asked SYA to work for his clothing company but she refused...she doesn't want to be a parachute.

HYR's mom went to talk to KSS's mom again and cry crocodile tears...putting pressure on KSS & his mom...

After talking to his mom...KSS looked very worried.

KSS's mom came HYR's house...her mom kept on sighing...HYR pretended to be really sick...then started to cry and say sorry. KSS's mom was so worried...as for me...I'm feeling sick seeing evil mother and daughter 's plan succeeded.

The older brother went to work with KSS's dad and uncle at some construction site and earned some money.

SYA came to the MD fashion company for the interview and passed...

Her student (Jin) asked her little brother to climb the tree to get her a persimmon...he fell and was taken to the hospital. SYA & KSS went to the hospital ... while everyone was talking...Jin's dad started looking at SYA...it seems he likes her...and KSS looked up and caught him looking at SYA...hehe...at least KSS is getting jealous.

Some pictures from episode 23...

bscap001ib6.jpg

bscap013xh4.jpg

bscap034lz3.jpg

bscap072lp2.jpg

bscap125yn7.jpg

bscap199sg1.jpg

bscap225xw4.jpg

bscap239ky2.jpg

bscap320nl4.jpg

bscap332ez0.jpg

bscap460ex9.jpg

bscap471wy4.jpg

bscap472nq0.jpg

bscap475lm1.jpg

bscap503px2.jpg

bscap510wu4.jpg

bscap557dl9.jpg

bscap576pv3.jpg

bscap625sv6.jpg

bscap632cq7.jpg

bscap654vr0.jpg

bscap658ns6.jpg

bscap684qm9.jpg

bscap700bq2.jpg

Finally caught up...hehe...I'm on episode 24 now...Love the ending of episode 24 :)

KSS asked SYA about Jin's dad...She laughed at him for his silly thoughts...

SYa's little brother get to stay in one of those first class hospital room since Jin's dad paid for everything.

KSS's brother and the older brother came to visit the little brother...they saw Jin in the room. KSS' brother thought Jin was the little brother's friend...he kept on teasing her...pinching her cheek...

HYR pretended to be sick and still didn't show up for work...KSS went to her house.

Her dad lied and said she's sick...while she was in the room eating chips and read book.

He went in and figured it out...He said sorry to her...but also said that he only loves SYA.

As he was leaving YHR's mom kept him...they argued a little and he left.

I don't know if it was SYA's birthday or not but everyone was congratulating her...she called KSS and he sounds sad...but he just said it's because he misses her. He was waiting for her at the same spot they always meet...He hugged her and told her about YHR's mom. SYA comforted him...hugging him...but I don't think he told her what really happened yet.

At home YHR is wearing the ring...can't help but hate her character...hehe...

KSS kept singing into his phone...I think he was helping SYA fall asleep... :lol: that drives his brother crazy...he couldn't sleep and went to living room to sleep.

The old girl told the aunt that she likes KSS' brother but he likes SYA instead. The aunt went and ask him, he finally confessed that he like SYA a little. But then the mom chased him out of the house. He brought the old girl back and told everyone that she's his girlfriend. He kissed her on the cheek a few times to convince everyone...hehe...the girl was very happy.

At home, her brothers got her a little cake, gave her gifts and he elder one even gave her an envelope with all the money he saved. SYA was watching her brothers sleeps and feels happy and proud of her brothers.

SYA found out she got the job at MD Fashion.

HYR came to KSS's house, he wasn't home...she put the ring back in his desk...but she saw the picture KSS took with SYA and became sad. KSS's sister came home and talked to her...gave her a hard time...HYR got angry and left.

I think it's SYA's first day going to work...eveyone wishes her well. KSS got a bouquet of red rose for her...but he was a little late...her bus was leaving...but he jumped in front of the bus...got in the bus and gave her the flowers...she was embarrassed at first but after everyone cheers for her...she was happy.

As her bus was leaving...he shout " I love you".

End of episode 24.

So far so good...I just fast forward the parts I don't like so it's not that bad.

jolie...I forgot which episode she moved into his house...If you really want to know...I guess I can skim through the episodes for you. I started watching the drama again around episode 13 or 14.

Archived