Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Haha, yeah, I can't really ask my friend to go there either - besides the fact that she isn't even in Tokyo, I never saved her life or anything :))

That's why I asked whether the stuff is only sold at the meeting! :D

(Mebbeh... If they have something left in the end...? You know, like they sometimes do with band merchandising after tours...?)

Guest kujaichi

Did we already have this here...?
Probably, but I can't remember! :))

cr: Uploader

Translation of the beginning from the YT comments:
 LYM: yes, it is a girl's. Two ladies sing this song, so yes, it would be high for you. Even when SeungWoo-ssi sang this song, he said, "I can't believe I sang a B-flat!" and he liked it a lot. So, it is a very high song. And ManSuk-ssi lowered one key, but you are singing it in its original key. Yes, let's see if you do it right.
JJS: i wish i dont forget the lyrics
LYM: Yes, then, we will sing "For This Road" for you.
cr: LydiaKang

PS: Although I really think we already had it, cause that outfit seems so familiar... xD

Fans of the Jo Jung Suk and IU pairing, please consider voting for JoU Couple in Soompi's Valentine's Day Contest, round one, by stamping any of the three stamps: Insightful, Awesome, and LOL! Komawo!!

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26994391/#Comment_26994391

(Also... I wasn't neglecting my duties!! I was trying to catch up with them. Being here on Soompi all the time is too distracting that the rest of my life is in shambles. LOL.)

kujaichi said: Did we already have this here...?
Probably, but I can't remember! :))

Translation of the beginning from the YT comments:
 LYM: yes, it is a girl's. Two ladies sing this song, so yes, it would be high for you. Even when SeungWoo-ssi sang this song, he said, "I can't believe I sang a B-flat!" and he liked it a lot. So, it is a very high song. And ManSuk-ssi lowered one key, but you are singing it in its original key. Yes, let's see if you do it right.
JJS: i wish i dont forget the lyrics
LYM: Yes, then, we will sing "For This Road" for you.
cr: LydiaKang

PS: Although I really think we already had it, cause that outfit seems so familiar... xD

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: Hahaha. I don't know how I feel about the hair... but... he's... still... so...

*Dies*

what's wrong with the hair? it's so rugged, sexy, hot...

i feel like bed hair suits him best!kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't like curly/wavy hair on men... I don't know why... The mussed hair would be nicer, for me, if it was straight. LOL. (Maybe because men with curly hair reminds me of poodles! Kekeke.)

babyviolets said:

i love you i love you i love you

http://youtu.be/2AmpDEriAsQ

Awwwwwwwww. That smiiiile. And the V siiiign. I bet he totally recognizes the y4 group by now! They were so CLOSE and there was eye contact! (Well... It looked that way, even behind those sunglasses. lol.)