Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

i guess it really must be the fad in SK, coz everyone's just wearing patterns and stuff that are weird!wahaha

or am I the weird one for not getting fashion?kkk

Haa, I'm aware of this unfortunate trend... It was really a plea to all of SK :))

That and too short trousers... Bah.

But do not fret, @babyviolets, if you're weird, then we're weird together.

I think I already mentioned that I just. Don't. Get. Fashion! =))

Catching up on posts...

babyviolets said: mumfu said: @babyviolets, @akinahana89 - so this is what you two are up to.....here I am thinking how can I help those two working hard for JoU....to find you both here SPAZZING over @yeodas JJS....you two are too funny and very very naughty.  Helpful tip...pinch the back of you're nostrils above the bridge to stop nosebleeds...then pinch you're cheeks extra hard to get back to REALITY!!!JJS belongs to IU..hence JoU..you can look but don't touch kekeke!  @yeoda take responsibility you posted those gorgeous photos..I hope you have firstaid training because you might have to give CPR.... 

yah! we were working REALLY HARD you know!kkkk

we deserved that break!!! *nods* *nods*

reaaaaaalllllyyyyyy!!!!

:-S :-S :-S LOL. It's true! Violets and I work the HARDEST!! Kekeke. We're simply fawning over IU's EXCELLENT taste in men... and planning a kidnapping mission in case IU ever suffers from a sad case of pabo and lets JJS go. Kekeke. But then... both of them are very intelligent, so they're going to hang on tight. Violets and I will never get a chance! Kekeke.

babyviolets said: JJS i promise you, I will love you forever!!!

No, I will love you BEYOND forever!!!

My love for you knows no bounds!kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't think your boyfriend would be too happy when he hears about this.... Hahaha
And I don't think his girlfriend would appreciate your stalker-like qualities. LOL

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: yoeda said: LOL, you twin always post after another. still more to coming after this I wonder if we'll both keep dying at the same time. Twin behavior and all, right? Kekeke.

How can I sleep now? I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, waiting to die some more. lol

said the person who's probably snoring right now while I spazz to my death ALONE!

:-w :-w :-w
Ani, ani! I wasn't snoring... I was dreaming about JJS! Kekeke. So... you spazz all you want alone... but I'm going to be hanging out with JJS oppa~~ Kekeke.

It turns out Joie is a PERFECT NAME  for our group, as pointed out by this excerpt of the japanese interview translated by @ayame:
Q: Your favorite words?A: I like words similar to happiness, I like all the good words that relate to it.I like words similar "Be happy!" once I hear it, I also like saying it.

Didn't Joie mean happiness?Then that means we just got the Oppa's seal of approval!wahaha