Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Two Cops makes its first appearance in the Top 10 of this Gooddata Weekly Drama Ranking.  It climbs to No. 8 in the 2017 November Week 4 - Drama Ranking.  Not really sure what this is exactly but it seems like this is a measure of the top buzzworthy topics in the k-drama world :D  The tvN and JTBC dramas are generating a lot of buzz!  Two Cops not doing too bad......fighting!

Z8Nf7Or.png

1. SBS Temperature of Love

2.  KBS My Golden Life

3.  tvN This Is My First Life

4. SBS Judge vs Judge

5.  tvN Wise Prison Life/Prison Playbook

6.  JTBC Untouchable

7.  KBS Witch's Court

8.  MBC Two Cops

9.  MBC Money Flower

10. KBS Mad Dog

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I also had this thought after watching ep 3,4, when SooChang/processed DongTak felt head over heal for Ji An and wanted her to stay close to him lol

It's obvious that Ji An started to have feeling for the righteous/real Cha Dong Tak, she came to the hospital to visit him, but based on the preview, in next Ep real Cha Dong Tak will tell her to stay away from him, that must confuse the hell out of her haha

This drama is so good, it has fast pace but is a light drama, super hilarious with JJS's flawless comical acting, I believe the ratings will pick up next week since Witch's court and TLIOF has ended!

Looks like SooChang is in love with JiAn but I don't want the romance to be the focus of this drama...... spirit fighting with the body over one girl.......No! No! No!  Looking forward more to the bromance and JJS's hilarious acting and his ad-libs :)  The comment DongTak made about the nurse ID photo not looking like her must be an ad-lib by JJS :D

Wow @mintea18 JJS looked super good in those PressCon pictures!  Top top quality photos by his devoted k-fans :wub:

• Like 3

Looks like HyoJin still hasn't moved on from JI. Haha. She must have really enjoyed doing it and must have made good friends with everyone especially Suk. He's still reviewing the film offer which HyoJin already accepted. I hope he finally accepts too. Whatever role as long as they get to work again. HyoJin seems to have loved working with him. There's just a different sparkle in her eyes whenever she's with him. So I want to see them together again. Haha. Sorry I'm a hardcore ShinNari shipper for reel and for real. Lolz. 

Anyway, I've watched all four episodes of Two Cops and so far so good! Loved the actions scenes...so daebak! Never thought Suk could do action so freaking amazing. Felt goosebumps when he started kicking those bad guys' asses when SuChang finally came out of his body and was back as DongTak. It actually felt like I was watching Superman and Spiderman. Clark Kent transforms into Superman. Peter Parker becomes Spiderman. My goodness, I could just stare in awe how marvelous Suk is doing those action scenes. Suk saving the world is love. Haha. 

The story is also pretty solid. It's fast paced, engaging and funny. And I enjoyed watching Suk as possessed DongTak as much as Suk playing the real DongTak. His facial expressions are so hilarious. You can figure his adlibs here and there...I just find myself laughing uncontrollably. Haha. I love those closeup shots too coz not only do we see how beautiful he is, we get to see the detail he puts in each scene. Oh gosh, he just never ceases to amaze me!

With regards to Hyeri, I was quite critical of her from the very beginning. But so far, she hasn't done anything wrong. I think she's doing really good. I don't get the negative reactions from some people. Maybe there are people who are just hard to please. What I don't like is when they spread so much negativity and it actually affects potential viewers. Sometimes I feel like they're trying to do a demolition job. Sorry. It won't work. Two Cops is proving to be an awesome mix of fast paced story telling, heart stopping action scenes and top-notch acting. 

• Like 5

The fun really begins in eps 3/4 when DongTak gets possessed by SooChang's spirit! But I really love the serious no-nonsense detective CDT in the Monday episodes.  We fans are really in for a real treat......we get to be entertained by the hilarious possessed cop AND wowed in the same drama by the super cool & serious detective :wub: 

The first four episodes are pretty entertaining, fast paced and there's not even a dull moment.....JungSuk really nailed the heartbreaking scene imagining himself drinking soju with his sunbae/partner.....couldn't help but shed a tear then!  And as the possessed cop, we could see SooChang's mannerisms in the possessed DongTak........the amazing JungSuk never fails to deliver and this portrayal of two-characters-in-one-body is so perfectly executed that when he is possessed, it is as if we are seeing GSC!  Daebak :D

It would "help" the drama if Hyeri's acting can be better but I am not too annoyed by her on-screen presence.  Her acting is okay but I guess I am more "bothered" by her speech......her intonation seems a bit weird at times....or is it just me? Ah well, am delighted that our man is having a lot of scenes in this drama and looking forward to next week when the helmet-wearing murderer appears......can't wait to be captivated by JungSuk's awesomeness all over again!

u23ocMP.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

On 29/11/2017 at 10:17 PM, kenjo80 said:

The comment DongTak made about the nurse ID photo not looking like her must be an ad-lib by JJS :D

One of my favorite moment in many many! Jungsuk is super cute and hilarious when he's is SuChang xD

bcxTdOZ.gif

untitled-32_orig.gif

LgHRl72.gif

Almost died laughing in these scenes lol

Spoiler

TlDoIDQ.gif

untitled-28-b.gif

untitled-29-s.gif

untitled-28-e.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hahaha the possessed CDT doing the sit-up on the hospital bed is classic :tongue:  There're just endless GIFs of our man being cold, funny, sexy, manly all in just one drama!  Not complaining though as I can feast my eyes on the beautiful JJS  .......gorgeous like in this picture :wub:

GFg43Ly.jpg

cr: JJS DC

BTW, great viewers' feedback on Two Cops and on JJS acting on Dramabeans drama recap of Eps 1/2 :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/two-cops-episodes-1-2/

CDT a la Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone is another hilarious moment from ep 3......top comical acting from JJS :tongue:

TYgVtry.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

Good News :D:D:D:D

Ratings 4-12-17

1.MBC’s TwoCops 7.1, 8.2

2.SBS’ Doubtful Victory 6.9, 7.6

3. KBS’ Jugglers 5.6 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&a

DQPKnneVAAAjRRQ?format=jpg&name=large

Yay sooo happy for JSS and Two Cops....rise ratings rise!! Daebak.....No.1 among the 3 dramas :D I haven't watched last night's eps but excited to see the blossoming bromance...   can't wait for tonight's episodes!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 30/11/2017 at 2:07 AM, kenjo80 said:

Two Cops makes its first appearance in the Top 10 of this Gooddata Weekly Drama Ranking.  It climbs to No. 8 in the 2017 November Week 4 - Drama Ranking.  Not really sure what this is exactly but it seems like this is a measure of the top buzzworthy topics in the k-drama world :D  The tvN and JTBC dramas are generating a lot of buzz!  Two Cops not doing too bad......fighting!

Z8Nf7Or.png

1. SBS Temperature of Love

2.  KBS My Golden Life

3.  tvN This Is My First Life

4. SBS Judge vs Judge

5.  tvN Wise Prison Life/Prison Playbook

6.  JTBC Untouchable

7.  KBS Witch's Court

8.  MBC Two Cops

9.  MBC Money Flower

10. KBS Mad Dog

99EAAF335A2652251EE0B4&key=3433f5ecadbc6

Two Cops has risen to No. 3 in Nov 2017 - Week 5 Drama Ranking (from 8th) and JJS is now at No. 3 (jumped 10 places from previous week) and Hyeri at No. 6 (up 8 places) in the Drama Lead Actors ranking. 

99ACF9335A265BBD072846&key=991653c88a42e

Hope this "Buzzworthiness" will translate to better ratings for Two Cops! Fighting :lol:

p/s I am currently unable to post as much as I would like to on Soompi (haven't watched esp 5-8:() but I try to check in on the JJS and Two Cops threads when i can...sadly, the threads are rather "quiet" :-(   Hope to join in on the discussions when I am back from my year-end travel!!

• Like 2

@kenjo80 enjoy your travel chingu.Have a good time! :tongue:

JJS's performance in TC has been brilliant and it even keeps getting better (you need to watch ep 5-8 asap!hehe). I feel proud seeing him getting praise alot :D 

And thanks for the good news on Drama Lead Actors ranks! Our actor is only behind the 2 leads of My Golden Life.

Best of luck for Two Cops! Fighting!

• Like 2

@kenjo80 have a good trip! just enjoy two cops with marathon over the episodes after your travel :) 

No doubt for JJS acting.. but honestly, I cannot stop thinking about HwaShin while watching him in ep 5-8. How CDT speaks really reminds me of HwaShin!! I know he portrayed different person, but as CDT with sharp voices and talks very fast, just soo HwaShin :D Seems I can’t get over JI completely :wink: 

• Like 2

It does seem Suk's thread here is rather quiet considering he has an ongoing series. Wish more people would visit this thread. I feel guilty coz I have been busy with my own fan account that I often forget to visit his thread here. I didn't even know there's a Two Cops thread. Geez. Hopefully when the story progresses more people would be encouraged to post. 

Anyway, so happy for Suk climbing up in the actors' rankings chart for dramas. He deserves to be recognized. He's absolutely mesmerizing as both DongTak and SooChang. He's showing so much versatility in Two Cops, doing a brilliant job in drama, comedy and even action.

I wish more people in Korea will watch Two Cops. Suk is doing his best to give us amazing performance week after week despite the cold weather. I have seen a picture of him wearing clothes that barely protect him from the cold weather. Suk works so hard. I feel like the way to express gratitude to him and to everyone else involved in making such an awesome series as Two Cops is by actually watching it. 

Take care of your health Suk and may the Lord protect, guide and bless you always! Two Cops fighting! Suk fighting!!!

• Like 3

Did Lee Hwashin make a cameo in Two Cops??? @mundaliv where are you? :D

@karen527 Don't feel pressure chingu, things in real life drag us away... (and sometimes I find myself too busy reading posts about JJS/Two Cops on IG, Twitter, fb and dramabeans...) As long as we're still here it's fine :D

I had goosebumps watching the last scene of Ep 8. JJS's transition from Dong Tak to Su Chang was SO SMOOTH, can not say that enough.

• Like 1