Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

5 hours ago, babyviolets said:

@snowlou no snow, there was no signing event.  I just waited for him in the theatre halls! At least that was what I did the first time.  The second time, I actually waited in the parking lot with some of the fangirls!hahaha  He even remembered my name the second time, which was prolly not as surprising as it sounds because it was just a few days apart and I was prolly the only foreign fan that he met during that period!hahaha

Wow @babyviolets he could even remember your name when you approached him the 2nd time (after only having met you for the very first time a few days earlier).  Do you have an English name?  He either has elephant memory or you must have impressed him the first time he met you....I bet it is the latter!  Yes, please do post the lobby pics.  Did you go to the musical by yourself or with friends?  If only I was brave enough and had taken the chance to go watch the Hedwig musical when I visited Seoul in early May this year when JJS was performing at the Hongik Daehangno Art Centre.  My friends were not into k-musicals definitely not one about a transgender and so, none of them was willing to accompany me to watch the musical....@@##!:tears:!!  

Really hope I get to meet this awesome actor in person! Wonder if he has plans for fan meetings in the near future :P

fMalN51.gif

• Like 2

@kenjo80 Of course atm I'm shipping him with GHJ :P. Not only because they look cute together but also because of their excellent acting! 

And Thanks for the BTS gifs, I can't help smiling looking at them :wub: Like you said JJS has this affable vibe that makes his female costars feel comfortable around him.

@babyviolets  still curious of the kiss from Blood Brother loll. I'm totally obsessed with the way he kisses his female leads. Some of the best kisses I've ever seen (still replaying the kiss scene from Ep 14 of JI :dissapointed_relieved:)  And yes, pls share the lobby pics with us. we want to feel your joy at that moment too, kekeke

==

I can't help laughing out loud every time I see this I think I need help. Why are they like this? Lmao

OAVBTFB.gif

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, reallove143 said:

He should marry Gummy now and have kids. Why do Korean actors marry late? 

He said they were going to marry for sure but now is not the time. I think he still wants to focus on his career. And he said Gummy is pretty busy with her music too. But I believe they will marry (in the near future) when the right time comes. He and Gummy makes a really sweet couple

• Like 1

How come they don't even have a picture together? I guess with in vitro fertilization, couple have a choice to delay married life. lt is nice to have a family in your late 20's and early 30's. I cannot imagine having a toddler in mid 40's...it so tiring. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, reallove143 said:

How come they don't even have a picture together? I guess with in vitro fertilization, couple have a choice to delay married life. lt is nice to have a family in your late 20's and early 30's. I cannot imagine having a toddler in mid 40's...it so tiring. 

it would be nice to see pics of JJS and Gummy together.  Do they not go out dating? ;) It's no secret that they are an item with Gummy's mother even giving JJS a perfect score as a potential son-in-law on national television but somehow till now, even Dispatch has not caught them together on camera!  

Source

When JJS accepted his Best Supporting Actor award at the prestigious Grand Bell (Daejong) Awards 2013 Ceremony, I read somewhere that there're speculations that the "mini mimi" (min 4.12 of the youtube vid) that he said saranghamnida to in his acceptance speech referred to Gummy.  If this is true, how sweet is that nickname :P

@reallove143 Korean celebrities tend to get married and have children late and I suppose compared to "normal" people, it won't be as tiring raising toddlers in their 40's cos they will have babysitters/helpers to take most of the heat.......moreover, they don't have to juggle between work and kids as they don't work 9 to 5 jobs.  They can afford to just take on CF projects and still earn decent income!  How enviable ;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 Of course atm I'm shipping him with GHJ :P. Not only because they look cute together but also because of their excellent acting! 

And Thanks for the BTS gifs, I can't help smiling looking at them :wub: Like you said JJS has this affable vibe that makes his female costars feel comfortable around him.

@babyviolets  still curious of the kiss from Blood Brother loll. I'm totally obsessed with the way he kisses his female leads. Some of the best kisses I've ever seen (still replaying the kiss scene from Ep 14 of JI :dissapointed_relieved:)  And yes, pls share the lobby pics with us. we want to feel your joy at that moment too, kekeke

==

I can't help laughing out loud every time I see this I think I need help. Why are they like this? Lmao

OAVBTFB.gif

this gif..is also my favourite!! the expression at the end is so funny LOL

@kenjo80 aww..hopefully you'll get a chance again in the future. next time you can still go even if your friends don't wanna go with you..or..you can get your friends to watch JJS in K-dramas first and when they fall in love with him, they'll surely accompany you go and see his musical performance ? :P 

@reallove143 i suppose people have different ideals etc when it comes to marriage. some prefer to get married early, some really don't mind to get married later. With modern technology, it is now possible too to have children when you're above 40. And as it's been said, for the celebrities with enough wealth, they can always hire a nanny to look after their children while they go to work and they can choose the works they want to do which suit their preferences/lifestyle. I do really think JJS and Gummy to be quite a private couple. I haven't seen any photos of them together yet (like going together to an event or take a photo together as a couple). 

14 hours ago, reallove143 said:

He should marry Gummy now and have kids. Why do Korean actors marry late? 

Noooooooo

Dont let them marry just yet. My heart still isnt ready!kkkk

Srsly tho, 3 yrs ago, he said he was going to get married in 3 yrs so...ㅠㅠㅠ

@kenjo80 i watched the musical alone. It was a solo backpacking trip so i had all the time to fangirl!lol

Also, my name is in english, but he spelled it in korean!lol (not sure if this was what you meant by that question btw lol)

We talked in english. Ofc, he spoke very simply, like he asked me for my name, said thank you, said sorry (about the picture), and said "here" while pointing to a spot in the program for him to sign. Mostly he just giggled hahaha and he kept repeating my name.lol

I swear we had a moment when we first saw each other coz he literally stopped on his tracks and waited for me (i was the only one in the lobby at that time) to come closer while his entourage kept on moving towards the lift. I think it was because he wasnt sure if i was there to see him, or if i was just a lost tourist!hahaha his manager said that i was the first foreigner to visit his agency too when i visited dreamstar.

@mintea18 it was a full on kiss--a stage kiss but still full on! And they held it for like 5 seconds or something. I'll try to find time to post the pics during the weekend coz my sched's pretty tight the next couple of days.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, babyviolets said:

Noooooooo

@kenjo80 i watched the musical alone. It was a solo backpacking trip so i had all the time to fangirl!lol

Also, my name is in english, but he spelled it in korean!lol (not sure if this was what you meant by that question btw lol)

We talked in english. Ofc, he spoke very simply, like he asked me for my name, said thank you, said sorry (about the picture), and said "here" while pointing to a spot in the program for him to sign. Mostly he just giggled hahaha and he kept repeating my name.lol

I swear we had a moment when we first saw each other coz he literally stopped on his tracks and waited for me (i was the only one in the lobby at that time) to come closer while his entourage kept on moving towards the lift. I think it was because he wasnt sure if i was there to see him, or if i was just a lost tourist!hahaha his manager said that i was the first foreigner to visit his agency too when i visited dreamstar.

@mintea18 it was a full on kiss--a stage kiss but still full on! And they held it for like 5 seconds or something. I'll try to find time to post the pics during the weekend coz my sched's pretty tight the next couple of days.  

@babyviolets when you referred to your siggy, are you referring to your profile pic?  Your profile pic is showing Park BoGum and Hyeri, not JJS/IU!  Sorry, am not familiar with soompi lingo :(  Anyway, how did JJS spell your name in Korean?  Did he write in Hangeul? As in 배비 for Baby;) Hahaha, "he just giggled".......that must be so sweet and one moment with him for you to savour for a long long time! Oh, so you went to the musical by yourself and you went to his agency office too!  You are one brave determined fan.....so, you must understand Korean in order to get around the city.  Did you get to meet JJS at Dreamstar office? Looking forward to the Blood Brothers pics. Thanks.

@snowlouya, if I have another chance to go to SK, I will make sure to schedule the trip when JJS has his musical performances :P

So excited for tonight's episodes.....HS & NR in bed together and on a movie date :w00t:

• Like 2

@kenjo80 let me know if you know his musical dates for next year (will he perform in any in 2017?) 

@babyviolets awwwww..... I could imagine if I were you, I would have felt pretty special! Btw, I didn't know that anyone can actually visit celebrities' agency. Do they just let anyone in? Is it also like, if fans want to send stuff to their fav actor/actress, they send it to the agency's address? If I ever visit korea, maybe I should visit agencies and major broadcasting network places..LOL~~ those places become tourist destinations :lol:

omo omo .... 2 more hrs till ep 17..super excited!

I love how Gummy can't help herself every time JJS is mentioned hahahaa You can tell how much she's in love :wub:

On 10/19/2016 at 1:44 PM, babyviolets said:

Noooooooo

@babyviolets  I understand your feelingg! We better be prepared tho hehehe

I think JJS is the only actor at his age who can act as a college student without making the audience feel uneasy loll. His skin is so fair!

SKe5UfC.jpg

• Like 2

@kenjo80 the siggy is the stuff u can see after a person's post, bt u can only see that when u log on to soompi via a desktop browser. It is normally turned off as a default in mobile browsers to save data. :)

I didn't get to see him in his agency, bt they gave me free stuff like posters etc hehe

@snowlou i really was just trying my luck when i visited the agency.lol 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snowlou said:

@kenjo80 let me know if you know his musical dates for next year (will he perform in any in 2017?) 

@snowlou I don't have a clue his musical dates for 2017.  I think they will publish the schedule or at least his fans will share if there is one.  Keeping fingers crossed that he will hit the theatre stage again soon.

Love his side profile......so handsome :wub:

JiJ2UKV.gif

Like him in this colour........so sexy here ;)

4Zt8ADF.gif

GIFS cr to @cow_jojeol on Twitter

• Like 3

1 hour ago, reallove143 said:

More screen time for our lovable GHJ-JJS on episode 17..Still feeling the strong sexual tension between the 2 characters

That's great @reallove143  Haven't watched ep17 yet........caught snippets of the HS-Nari scenes and can feel the love in their interactions especially the final scene of them 2 in bed, the tone of HS's voice and the way they look into each other's eyes, it just oozes sexual tension, like you said. rXgUJym.gif

cr : @didida on Twitter

JJS in sweater looks so hot and his manly charm is driving me crazy :w00t:6jlP8SQ.jpg

• Like 3