Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Awww...... this is so cute :blush: JJS and little kid melt my heart everytime :wub:

69eq9Wv.gif

Source: JJS DC

I guess we won't get to see him until SBS drama award (?). Will miss him a lot but happy that he finally can take a break after months of nonstop working. JS-ssi fighting :heart:

• Like 4

@mintea18 - oh man, it's so H.O.T. here on this thread tonight!

8HMF1qN.gif

LOVE the gifs of the shirtless JJS.........he's just PERFECT  :blush:

Wonder what his schedule is like for the rest of this month.....yeah, glad that he can now take a few days off to rest (and go for his medical check-up), spend time with his dog, Rakku (?), gf and family!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Angela Yn said:

@mintea18 I've got nosebleed because of you LOL :sweatingbullets:.. I'm sure that I can't sleep tonight hahaha

@Angela Yn - here's some ginseng from JJS for your nosebleed :phew:

LDi7mQ1.jpg

I will be dreaming about the shirtless JungSuk tonight!! Omo. Omo.....here he goes:w00t:

qMaWn9q.gif

rRbbrId.gif

Girls, having naughty thoughts, eh? *wink wink*:blink:

1Z99J45.gif

cr : as tagged

• Like 5

4 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

ohmy ohym ohmy... is the other guy Jo Seung Woo!? I love him too! kyaaaaaa!  I wish to see them in a drama or movie together! kyaaaaa~

Love Jo Seung Woo too.......another top-notch musical actor!  Too bad, he hardly does dramas though and am still traumatised from his last drama :crazy:  If both JJS and JSW can team up to do a drama or movie together, that would be so awesome :phew: 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2016 at 11:33 PM, kenjo80 said:

@Angela Yn - here's some ginseng from JJS for your nosebleed :phew:

I will be dreaming about the shirtless JungSuk tonight!! Omo. Omo.....here he goes:w00t:

Girls, having naughty thoughts, eh? *wink wink*:blink:

cr : as tagged

...Reminds me when NaBong said Chef Kang was better than any ginseng... That gave me and maybe @Angela Yn more nosebless loll

And what a coincident... I did see him in my dream last night, he was not shirtless though haha

Some more gifs of our Kisses Master to burn this thread again :heart:

hhQNpfc.gifehPxpdO.gifU564sFF.gif

9aIhNrz.gifhvuB5zq.gifGahBJWR.gif

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

...Reminds me when NaBong said Chef Kang was better than any ginseng... That gave me and maybe @Angela Yn more nosebless loll

And what a coincident... I did see him in my dream last night, he was not shirtless though haha

Some more gifs of our Kisses Master to burn this thread again :heart:

Hide contents

Hotter gifs will be posted tonight :phew:

Wowee, the kiss master himself appeared in your dream last night........ah well, he might appear shirtless tonight and you might want to give him a backhug!  Seo JiHye is one lucky girl :phew:

e8ocqQY.png

NaBong is right.......Chef is better than any Ginseng :blush: 

Oh my, this thread is on fire!!  @mintea18 dear, what are you doing to us? But I am not complaining though.....can never get enough of watching Chef or rather JJS kiss his leading ladies esp NaBong and NaRi!!   Not only is he lighting up this thread, there's a Sports Chosun article today that lists JJS, Song JoongKi and Park BoGum as the 3 hottest drama men of this year......IMO, the other two are still boys :sweatingbullets:

The article also  highlighted the immense popularity of JJS's merman cameo in Legend and that fans actually want a "spin off" of his merman character!  JJS should not wait too long to come back with a new drama. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Awww...... this is so cute :blush: JJS and little kid melt my heart everytime :wub:

69eq9Wv.gif

He's not only sweet with kids like he was with Beomie but also considerate towards his fellow adult actors that it is no wonder that Showbiz Korea reporter said that JJS is one actor who does NOT have any anti-fans!!  In this gif of him and the actress who played the shaman in OMG, it was so natural of him to adjust the handbag strap for her.........don't think many grown men/actors would do that to their sunbae in public and on stage!  He seems to get on swimmingly with all the actors and actresses he has worked with, regardless of their age.:)  This actress also made a cameo appearance as the orthopaedic doctor in JI.....and even got to touch his bare chest in that short cameo!!:blink:

5glOqfY.gif

• Like 4

This thread is hot!! JJS rules :D 

Song Joong Ki is cute but still young. JJS is already above 35 years and not yet 40, so he is in the right age to shine brightly!!

I found that I prefer watching non Noona romance drama. and watching JJS with PBY is so adorable and cute. Their heights matches each other as PBY is quite tiny figure and JJS is regular figure. I saw in this and JI thread there were discussion on JJS and GHJ heights. As they are almost the same heights. The cuteness of JJS and GHJ is not from their physical appearance I think, but more from chemistry and their closeness with each other, as well as they are in the same age.

So, JJS will rest for now? We will only see him in the SBS Awards then? What time is the awards? I wonder if I can live streaming to know whether JJS wins Daesang or not!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

OhMy ohym OhMy ... là những anh chàng khác Jo Seung Woo !? Tôi yêu anh ấy quá! kyaaaaaa! Tôi muốn nhìn thấy chúng trong một phim truyền hình hoặc phim với nhau! kyaaaaa ~

This time, I think him Braces (not sure because dark)

• Like 2

20161213 JJS at Isaac Toast & Coffee event......15 lucky fans get to spend time with him and receive autographed items too :w00t:

In this video, think the fan asked him about the song that he likes and he mentioned Amy Winehouse....he was gifted an Amy Winehouse LP.....can't understand the rest of his answer :blink:

The fans asked about when he will have his fan meeting.....can't understand what his answer though....mianhae:sweatingbullets:

Awwww.....so handsome :wub:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

This thread is hot!! JJS rules :D 

Song Joong Ki is cute but still young. JJS is already above 35 years and not yet 40, so he is in the right age to shine brightly!!

I found that I prefer watching non Noona romance drama. and watching JJS with PBY is so adorable and cute. Their heights matches each other as PBY is quite tiny figure and JJS is regular figure. I saw in this and JI thread there were discussion on JJS and GHJ heights. As they are almost the same heights. The cuteness of JJS and GHJ is not from their physical appearance I think, but more from chemistry and their closeness with each other, as well as they are in the same age.

So, JJS will rest for now? We will only see him in the SBS Awards then? What time is the awards? I wonder if I can live streaming to know whether JJS wins Daesang or not!!

@mundaliv the news portal revised their article on the hottest male actors to include Gong Yoo to the list of 2016 Drama Men of the Year!  Gong Yoo is totally a manly man and like JJS, is HOT too!!  Watching Goblin now for GY and Lee Dong Wook :blush:

gcpH9oq.jpg

SJK is young, handsome and popular due to DOTS but I find the drama and PBG's drama too "fluffy" and cheesy for my liking.....did not finish watching DOTS and Moonlight.  

Me too, am not a fan of noona-dongsaeng romance which is very popular in k-dramas! Agree PBY is really adorable with JJS and they have really cute chemistry in OMG.  Their height and size match well too! GHJ is just a couple of cm shorter than JJS and sometimes watching ShinNari, I wish that GHJ is another inch shorter......GHJ had to forego wearing heels in JI!

Also agree with you that JJS-GHJ couple is not the cute kind but rather a more mature couple who are of the same age, so there's no need to hold back in their scenes especially the intimate ones......both are so comfortable with each other that they just look like a real couple acting out their daily lives on screen. This is an OTP made in heaven!!  Really hope they will win the Best Couple Award and JJS the Daesang Award....no idea what time SBS Drama Awards ceremony will start but am sure you will be able to live stream :)

Looks like JJS is still not resting since he just finished his Isaac Toast mini fan-meet a few hours ago!  He looks well rested though :)

oCT7OZh.jpg

• Like 5

Film Review: My Annoying Brother

Call it cornball for the way this ostensible black comedy morphs into a family tearjerker, but I defy you not to be moved by its literal bromance.  

By David Noh Dec 9, 2016Source

When con artist Go Du-sik (Cho Jung-seok), who’s been convicted ten times, learns that his estranged younger brother, Judo champion Doo-yeong (Doh Kyung-soo) has gone blind from injuries during a competition, he pleads for parole to care for his sightless sibling. Thus begins a Korean Odd Couple, but far more viciously combative. Both brothers have more than their share of accumulated emotional baggage, much of it stemming from the fact that they have two different mothers, whose identities remained something of a mystery for years, causing Du-sik to run away from home at an early age and start his nefarious life.

Sibling rivalry can be a great subject for a movie, and My Annoying Brother is a more-than-worthy entry in this genre. The first half could be construed as the darkest black comedy, with the noxious Du-sik turning his sightless brother into a veritable punching bag for abuse, both verbal and physical (“richard simmons hair” is his favored nickname for him). And Doo-yeong often gives as good as he gets, with his bratty bro sometimes sprawled on the floor writhing in pain from his brother’s martial-arts adeptness. The very nastiness of the situation between this irrepressible lowlife and high-minded virgin jock, with frequent instances of gross-out humor and Three Stooges-type violence-for-a-laugh, is frequently uproarious.

And then, halfway through, the film does a U-turn, with the discovery of a physical challenge to Du-sik that goes far beyond blindness, and things dangerously threaten to veer into the maudlin. But it’s a tribute to the vision of Yoo Yeong-ah’s basically warm-hearted screenplay and Kwon Soo-kyung’s savvy, well-timed direction, as well as the strong performances of the leads—and also the always spunky Park Shin-hye as Doo-yeong’s case worker—that you keep watching. And, damn, if you don’t find yourself concealing a sniffle or three, as this Korean Rain Man becomes something of a tearjerker along the order of The Champ, or any sports-themed epic aimed at making audience’s eyes well up. It’s nigh-irresistible and, for once, all the sentiment seems fully earned; small wonder this film was a top grosser in its native Korea.

• Like 4

Wow, he had an event today... Totally unexpected :w00t: I hope he will surprise us with more event like this...

Look at him, totally cute sitting there waving to fans haha :wub:

O.m.g did he sit right in front of the fans?? Imagine JJS sitting right in front of your face..... I'm dying of envy rn :bawling:

• Like 3