[Drama 2012] I Need Romance 2012 로맨스가 필요해 2012

the girl who!

omo, JUNG YUMI is soooooo pretty

definetly watching for her.

I'm agree ... Yumi is a lovely girl with beautiful features , she's super pretty ... the most adorable girl on earth :wub: :wub: I'm so glad to see a Yumi fan here :w00t:

purexorange , please visit us often! you're warm welcome! ^_^ ^_^

I like the cast, but wait whats the story all about I havent see the first one. Pls enlighten me thank you

forevergirl ... Hi!!! welcome to the thread! ^_^ ... you don't need to watch the first season , because the plots are completely different ... so just enjoy this drama just as another one :)

and now .... kyaaaaa! the shooting of the poster was held yesterday ... thanks to the staff who took this tiny pic :P

romance2012.jpg

wahhhhhhh! these 3 look so cute!!!!! :wub: :wub: can't wait to see the posters!

Source : Jung Yumi DC Gall

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!! the first pics of our leads on the set are here!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Yumi unnie!!!??? :wub: what a good looking cast :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Kim Ji Suk was not present because he was filming his most recent movie T_T booooo !

Source : TopStarNews

Woohoo!! Like finally some official pics for INR2! All of them look pretty modern and good, kinda gave me the rocker attitude! XD I hope they release more details on the story plot since the details released are rather vague... been long since I anticipate a korean drama this much!

Thanks everyone by the way for sharing the updates and pictures of the casts!! Let's keep the thread moving! :lol:

kathykel & forevergirl ... you're welcome girls!!!!!!! * no need to thank at all * :D

oh my geeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! tvN released the first poster ...and I simply loved it!! our 3 girls look stunning!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

20120517_1337230045_83193900_1.jpg

wahhhhhhhhhh really can't wait for the posters with our male leads ... tvN rocks! B) B) B)

Source : TV Report

and the first teaser also arrived!!! and OMG!!! This teaser is one of the best I've ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!! so theatrically and funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

look at the parodies ( Charlie’s Angels, Romeo & Juliet, Coyote Ugly and Sex & The City ) :lol: :lol: :lol: xD ... this trailer is a gem!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

I NEED ROMANCE 2012 - 1st Trailer

2regmyf.jpg

WATCH HERE

Credits : CJENMDRAMA @ YT

ah , maybe because I didn't clue into the movie references (except for the charlies angel one), I found the trailer weird , hehe.

and thank you also for the warm welcome ^^ @the girl who!

hahaha that must be the reason .... because I found the teaser really awesome!!! :lol: a total daebak! :P

Hope you can visit the thread often and support this drama ^_^ ^_^

Fantastic First Teaser for I Need Romance 2 Shows a Cheeky Vibe

INRteaserp.jpg

So fantastic and adorable and brilliantly conceived! Those are all the accolades I’ll toss out for the first teaser of I Need Romance 2.

It doesn’t reveal a lick of plot, but instead pays homage to some of the little bits of girl power and romance movies in the last few decades. I caught a snippet to Coyote Ugly, a super awww-inducing re-enactment of Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo+Juliet (also known as “When Claire Danes and Leo DiCaprio was young”), and the ladies pretending to be Charlie’s Angels.

Jung Yumi is so insanely pretty and fabulous in this role, and I need to warn ladies to bring some tissues to wipe off the drool because I foresee Lee Jin Wook’s hotness to induce a massive amount of drooling.

Who doesn’t love a cheeky rom-com that is in on the joke?

Source : Koala's Playground

Ahhh I love the first poster! It seems like they steer away from the INR 1's story plot? Hehe anyway It's been awhile since I came here. I am consoled in a way that this drama will be aired after QIHM; I will not feel that empty with nothing to watch after my QIHM ends! Looking forward to the 2nd teaser! Cable dramas nowadays are so good.. I hope INR2 will not be disappointing!

Thanks the girl who! again for always sharing news! =)

Ahhh I love the first poster! It seems like they steer away from the INR 1's story plot? Hehe anyway It's been awhile since I came here. I am consoled in a way that this drama will be aired after QIHM; I will not feel that empty with nothing to watch after my QIHM ends! Looking forward to the 2nd teaser! Cable dramas nowadays are so good.. I hope INR2 will not be disappointing!

Thanks the girl who! again for always sharing news! =)

hi dear =D ... yep, seems like this season will be 100% different from the first season and I think it's a good thing

First promos for tvN’s I Need Romance 2012

inr_1.jpg

Posters are out for I Need Romance 2012, which is the updated title for the second season of tvN’s successful trendy rom-com, which is either because they want to be very exact about the timeline of the seasons, or because they’re hopeful of more.

I think it would’ve been just as effective, and more elegant, to go with the standard numbering (seasons 1, 2, and so on), given that tvN has a handful of multiple-season shows on its roster, and I can see titles getting real unwieldy, real quick. (Chosun Police and God’s Quiz have three seasons apiece; Rude Miss Young-ae has ten.) But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself, assuming there’ll be additional seasons at all.

In the drama, Jung Yumi (from The Crucible, not Rooftop Prince) gets caught between two love interests: longtime boyfriend Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) and new honey Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste). (Side note: Will the real-life besties have to take a bromance break to get into character as rivals?) With this setup, I’m not gonna feel to bad for Lee Jin-wook for being the third wheel in the poster above, because I’m assuming his behavior led to the breakup (going off Season 1′s precedent), and he won’t realize he misses her till he sees that there’s a new jagi in town. The copy reads, “A false farewell, a real love.” The burning question: Do those two things refer to each love interest in turn, or is one person both things?

Jung’s sidekicks will be played by Kim Ji-woo and Kang Ye-sol; together the three 33-year-olds will navigate careers, loves, and friendships. Which is just about the boringest way to describe the premise, though a number of dramas have proven how well you can take that simple concept and tease out heart and laughs. (See: I Need Romance 1, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, Dal Ja’s Spring, My Sweet Seoul.)

I fully intend to watch the first season at some point, but I figure I may as well just dive in with the second season, since it’s got a new cast and new storyline (although it sounds like it’s really the same storyline, sorta). And I’m pretty excited about the new cast, more so than the original, mostly because of my love for Jung Yumi (Que Sera Sera, The Great Gye Choon-bin), which is strong and long-abiding. She’s a chameleon of an actress who can look vastly different depending on styling, who can take on a gamut of character types, and who always feels real. She’s also built a career playing slightly offbeat personalities, so I wonder if this drama will be her first mainstream type of role. It’ll be interesting to see her being the standard rom-com lead for once, but I’m sure she’ll find a way to make it her own.

I Need Romance 2012 is slated for 16 episodes and premieres on June 20.

Source : Dramabeans

@the girl who! thanks for the article! After reading through briefly, it does seem abit similar about a girl stuck between 2 choices.. but I'm sure the journey along the way will be different compared to the first series. =)
By the way, did you see the posters from Lee Jin Wook thread? Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk's bromance love is so obvious! LOL I'm eager to see how they are going to pan out their love rivalry on screen! 

It's one thing the play a jerk, it's quite another to reveal you are one in real life. Thanks to Kim Ji Suk's cruel and tacky "joke" at his movie presscon where he made fun of Ji Hyun Woo's public confession, I won't be watching this show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zinviron

1.jpg
Episode start off with a make out session.
  2.jpg
Aww they had dogs that weren't properly introduce.
  3.jpg
Cute childhood memory.
  4.jpg
Look like Joo Yeol-Mae is a very very low maintenance girl.
  5.jpg
Whoo a shout-out to Kim Sung-Soo's romantic comedy. 

So... Episode 1 is a miss for me. Overuse flashback, dream sequence, and a lot useless inner monologue that describe exactly what happen on screen (If you are a good actor I can tell that you are displease, no need to describe it and yelling isn't the only way to show angry, you CAN emote).
A flashback within a flashback? What? and with monologue? How confusing. 
Do they play music for everything? Very destracting. 
 Episode 2 please get better.

Archived