[Drama 2012] I Need Romance 2012 로맨스가 필요해 2012

the girl who!

Guest d435ykyu

Wow I just watch ep 1 & 2, Actually I don't want to compare between I need Romance 1 and 2012. I love I need romance 1 very much. up until now I'm stlil like to rerun it. but I can say that I need romance 2012 is hotter. Their kiss is more passionate. and of course Jung Gyu Woon as Cameo I love his jajangmyeon kiss in the firs ep. OMG.....  ;);) 

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayana20

tessieroo
Hahahaha I never thought she might be the gay one but you may have something there.. It does seems like he wanted something between them but she just refused.. This is when, he went home after his date...

kayana20
I know right.. If she is telling the truth about him cheating on her and she cheated on him.. That is just low.. and Yes... I wonder too what is the whole purpose of their marriage? Perhaps it was for her business?

Oh yeah... I don't really catch it but what does he actually does? Who is the famous one among them? Is it the husband or the wife?

kathykel
I was first wondering where have I seen him before cause he was really fimiliar to me. Then, I checked Dramawiki and boy was I surprise when i found out he was the hot and charming North Korean agent in

Spy Myung Wol. I really like him there and I'm really liking him right now... He really can act..

:D

Guest lukalee

Ep 3 preview is here guys! http://www.vingle.net/posts/28603-I-Need-Romance-2-Episode-3-Preview
looks... scandalous....

@lukalee - thanks for posting the preview! Wow, that doctor Ji Hee is dating seems like a major jerk. Did Suk Hyun say the word "marry"??? Has he changed his mind?  And our second lead finally makes another appearance.  \:D/

Guest sugareye

Hi everyone!I have a question. The guy that overheard the couple's conversation (the guy in the orange hoodie) he was in the first I Need Romance. Do you think his presence in this version will tie in with the previous season, or was it just random?

This drama is so funny and cute!!!I can't help to want much more of it. I try to watch I need romance first season, but I think that this one is better! I like so much the main characters and I want to know how the story will go on.I can't wait to watch 4 episode XD

Guest rozalyn

Hi everyone!I have a question. The guy that overheard the couple's conversation (the guy in the orange hoodie) he was in the first I Need Romance. Do you think his presence in this version will tie in with the previous season, or was it just random?

After watching the first couple eps I can say I do not like the OTP and I'm rooting for the second male lead (per usual for me). The If you have known and dated a guy for over ten years, broken up five times, and he still won't put down his guard to  allow you to see him vulnerable, nor will he give you the type of commitment you want (marriage); e is just not that into you need to let go/move on. While I find that the OTP has cute moments and their background story is cute, it's obvious they should be lifelong friends. If both truly wanted a commitment it would have happened by now. The reason why they keep turning back to each other is because they never gave each other the time and especially space to properly move on and truly fall in love with someone new. I mean how can you live with someone that you dated/loved for so long (and washes your underwear) and expect to find someone new to fall in love with when your safety net and residual feelings are a door slide away. I hope at some point one of them moves out and gives both the opportunity for fresh starts. 

Guest green.teax

I decided to give I Need Romance 2012 a chance, and I have to say I like it. Perhaps even more than the original.
So far I think our character set up is very interesting. We can easily tell that Yeol Mae still loves Seok Hyun, but not so much the other way around. Although both characters have their own flaws, we're able to understand YM a lot more since everything is told from her perspective. 
The thing about SH is that he seems to be the closed-off type. We haven't seen him rely on her for emotional support, ever. He seems to love brooding/bottling things up doesn't he? It's really frustrating as a girlfriend when your boyfriend is obviously unhappy but you have no idea why, so I guess I understand her anger. I know that some one mentioned that they prefer the second lead, but I'm not ready to jump ship yet. I love the second lead, he's adorable, but I think what's most poignant about the OTP's relationship is that YM loves him regardless. She knows all his flaws, yet she still loves him despite how it drove her nuts in the past. 
I think that for the main couple to last (for reals this time, not like their previous get-back-togethers) is for her to be more level-headed (instead of threatening and breaking up all the time) and for him to instigate getting back together after realizing that she's the one for him. 
Overall I think she's a farther down the road to a lasting relationship so far, since she seems to understand why he does what he does and just gives him space. He, on the other hand, is a mystery since we don't really get an understanding of what he's thinking. 

Guest maknaeanna

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Seok Hyun doesn't love her. So far, the drama is based on Yeol Mae's perspective, so we don't know exactly what Seok Hyun is thinking. Nevertheless, I'm really liking Shin Ji Hoon's character. I never root for second lead, partly because they never end up with the female protagonist... but mostly because second lead either mope or cling onto the female lead, and that is just unattractive in my opinion. Ji Hoon isn't like that so far, and he is just charming overall.  :)

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Am I the only one that going to feel bad for Ji Hoon's character because he is not going to be in the end with Yeol Mae. I know Yeol Mae is in lovve with Seok Hyun but Seok Hyun is the type of guy that doesn't express his emotions out fully. We all know who Yeol Mae would end up with but i feel bad for Ji Hoon i mean in episode 5 it's so obvious on how he liked her before and is still having the same feeling i love the way he look at her and explain to her about fate. I seriously think Ji Hoon is a better match but then again Seok Hyun is her first love. T-T this is why i hate having two hot male leads and i am forever torn BLEEH,

At first glance I thought these two really love each other and just have some kinks to work out, but now I'm not so sure. 
They live in the same house together have known each other for ages and have dated off and on for 12 years, broken up five times and are headed for number six. There is still to much I don't know yet, like how long was the on phases opposed to the off phases of their relationship? In the off phases do they date other people and if so have they had sex with other people or only with each other? When he said he never wants to marry did she ask what the reason was? 
After episode 4 we know that second male lead and her have cross paths through out the years but she doesn't even remember them. The thing that bothered me the most is they really don't say the important things to each other, they always leave room for ridicules misunderstandings. I know they have this sex buddy thing going on but when the writer girl spends the night he act's as if its the most normal thing in the world. Even when you are sex buddies when the rules are about to change you inform the other player.
This all bothers me because it's almost the same set up as season one. The man gets to do what he want's and the little woman waits. If in the five breakups she never dated anyone else then it means she has decided on him, and no one else, that she is just playing a waiting game and all the rhetoric is to make herself feel better while she waits.Once you have invested 12 years of your life in someone it's really pretty hard to let go. 
I guess what I'm getting at is I don't want another season one.
Let us hear the guys side of things too.

Archived