[Drama 2012] I Need Romance 2012 로맨스가 필요해 2012

the girl who!

Guest cuteangelika

rewatched again... and again... and just realised that yeolmae is making music for kim seung soo's movie...

and back in their days of dating other people' sh dated the actress whom kim seung soo cheated with...

any other connection with inr 1 i missed? (ofcourse excluding the other couple who are exes of jihee and her boss)

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Asianatic

hey everyone, I miss this drama and the thread. I am watching a sweet little drama called Panda and Hedgehog. Like the leading lady.....and one of the guys is from INR2011. The other guy has nice sad eyes. I watched Faith and was turned off by the ditzy red head. 

• 1 year later...

Just completed this drama. And what a roller coaster ride it was. In dramas where the second lead is played by an actor that I like more than the main lead I normally avoid like a plague because I never wanted to suffer from that Second Lead Syndrome. And so I finally got around to this drama and decided to watch it. I mean I like Kim Ji Suk but I also like Lee Jin Wook and Nine is one of my top dramas so I thought there was no way in hell I would get Second Lead Syndrome. Well I obviously thought wrong. I was all aboard the OTP at the beginning but as the misunderstandings grew and I was getting tired of their back and forth, I was starting to like Shin Ji Hoon more and more so that by the middle of the drama I had jumped ship and was fully infected with Second Lead Syndrome. But alas the inevitable happened and my ship sunk to the bottom of deepest blue sea. And so ended my first experience with Second Lead Syndrome. :( And hopefully it would be the last. [-O< But despite whatever ship I was one, I still liked the drama. It was as realistic as it could get. And even though I was I wasn't too happy with the end, I was satisfied. The ending was a logical one and I accept it. Congrats to the actors and actresses, director, writer and staff on a job well done. =D> =D> And now I am eagerly anticipating I Need Romance Season 3. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

after watched NINE a week ago, I became more curious about Lee jin Wook acting, so few days ago I finally decided to watch this drama.

I was totally surprised! honestly, I've been underestimated this drama before and really have no idea at all how awesome this drama is.

unexpectedly, I even enjoy this drama than Nine (well, nine is really good drama, but this one is more entertain :D ) I even stayed all night just to finish the whole 16 episodes. The story, acting, chemistry, and specially the music, they all are really good!

I couldnt describe well enough in words, how much I heart this drama! It feels so real, that I could relate to not only the leads, but also to second lead.

This is maybe the first time that I love all three leads very equally. yes, I love the lead male, lead female, second lead male, all three of them, EQUALLY.

at first, I thought that I would not like the second lead much and wished that there will not much romantic scene between lead female and second lead male... but then I ate my own words!

I love the second lead so much that I even can fully understand why the lead female had such hard time to leave him. How can we dont love him? how can we leave him after such big love that he has given?

but in other side, I can understand too why in the end the lead female still choose the lead male than the second lead... I feel so bad for him too, I feel bad for them all, love them all, sad for them, happy for them, smile when they smile, sad when they hurted and cry when they cry...

it's been long time that I havent cried while watching kdrama, and surprisingly I cried while watching ep 15 and 16... what a really great actress jung yumi, totally adore her and double tumbs up for her performance!!! I would give standing applause for her, her acting in this drama is so well done!

LJW, again he surprised me, he did really good in this drama! you know, actually I dont really like that much everytime the male actor cried too much in a drama... many of times I found that k-actor is overact in crying scene... but LWJ... he looks natural. thumbs up for him too. . I'm fan of gong hyo jin, LJW's gf and seeing his great chemistry with jung yumi somehow made me jealous LOL and felt kinda complicated everytime there is kiss scene between them :D

and the second lead, jisuk...... oh my, jihoon is one of loveliest male character ever in kdramaland that I've ever watched! he is truly like a cutest puppy!!! is there a real jihoon in this world? I want ONE! :D his chemistry with jung yumi is also very good and he looks natural too... the actor is doing good job.

I think I'm in love with this drama since I keep re-watch many scene, specially the first and last one hehehe complicated but still want to see again and again LOL somehow I feel I've missed a great rom-com... :( I am sure if I watched this when it was airing, it would be so much more fun... :( well, still better late than never right?! :D , so glad that I decided to watch this drama, not only I enjoyed it so much, having great time while watching, I also get many good lesson about relationship.

I need romance 2 is one of my top 10 most favorite rom-com now! I Really love it!!! :-*

• 1 month later...

@ readlead - I love this drama too. it is so atypical but so real much to do with the OTP's wonderful  so natural acting. The little moments that touch my heartstrings...even when i watch it and think about it. 
Here is the ironies of love to me as told in this drama - so selfish and also so selfless as well. A couple so tied to each other - the inter-dependencies. There is no right or wrong , not served by any logical explanation.
:)

Archived