[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

@ the girl who!

oh yeah my dear..the first time that i ever saw this preview and saw suzy's face i was saying "oh no..NO she is not"

and i was hardly trying to convince my self that it's just a teaser and she is not the annoying girl in here..but yeah it end up like this..-_-

anyway, THIS will be amazing ..if i was Da Ran and i was engaged to a doctor then he suddenly start to act strangely and more than that some teenage girl showed up and tried to take it away from me..i'm not gonna die..i will fight for him..the same goes for suzy..even if she act like a total witch..i will simply think that she also don't want to lose her man..

but wait..it's totally not fair if mari knew the truth about the swapping accident while DR is standing there watching them without knowing anything..:tears:

mm, even thought that i'm a little disappointed that Suzy got the stalker role..but it doesn't matter it's the hong sisters drama and we have GY, MJ as our main couple..suzy will do great in her role..she improved a lot..and if i look at it one more time she totally fit in her role as mari..

so i will totally ship DR with YJ ..but as the spirit of KJ ..i'm totally shipping him with mari..and that's it..:vicx:

mmm, but maybe i will fell in love with the student\ teacher's love line more than the teacher and her fiance..you know what i mean , right?!! ;)

i'm out to sleep ..this drama is driving us crazy and it didn't even started..:wacko:

edit:

wow the second poster ..all of them look amazing..hahahaha oh my god..suzy why you are so tall..you don't need to wear high heel..she is even taller than our MJ..thank you my dear for the update..you are really the best..i really adore your hard working..god bless you ^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shajoona ... aigoo! don't be sad chingu xDDD hahaha your love for Suzy is lovely xD awww ... I think the Hong Sisters could develop more sides of Mari , so let's wait and see ^_^ ^_^

and now... it's time for our OTP , found another MV of them , and loved it! it's a must see! they look so natural together ... just like a real couple ( and their bicycle date is :wub: :wub: ) :

Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung - Baby I'm In Love With You

2ykja0i.jpg

WACTH HERE

Credits : vitriana @ YT

Gong Yoo Wins the Envy of All Men, Stuck Between Lee Min Jung and miss A's Suzy

3bf26ab5817ba2e4b873f6763b9b966e_large.jpg

Gong Yoo has the envy of all men (Well for sure mine) with his new “couple cut” for the upcoming drama “Big.” Gong Yoo is shown looking comical with his suit and backpack. He is standing between Lee Min Jung and miss A’s Suzy. This image is very fitting with what we already know about the basic synopsis.

The basic storyline is of an 18 year old switching his body with a 30 year old doctor. Gong Yoo will play “Seo Yoon Jae” who is the boy trapped in the doctor’s body. Lee Min Jung will play the doctor’s fiancé “Gil Da Rin.” Suzy plays a highschool girl who is in love with the 18 year old (Gong Yoo’s spirit).

Gong Yoo, Suzy, and Lee Min Jung will make up a love triangle in the drama.

The first episode will broadcast on June 4.

Source : Soompi News

Guest meisk

Everyone looks beautiful in the poster. Suzy is <3. So i was not the only one who confused with story..lol Based on one of the synopsis i read earlier, Mari will help Kyungjoon find his body back and that probably why Mari seems clingy with Yeonjae. Of course Daran will misunderstood that. XD So let's the fight begin. lol Never knew Mari dump Kyungjoon. O_O Then she became stalker. This is good~So can't wait for this!

Gong Yoo - Lee Min Jung Couple Picture for ‘Big’

23120384.jpg

A couple picture of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung for their upcoming drama has been revealed.

Following the release of the trailer for the upcoming KBS drama, Big, the promo shots for the drama’s two leads, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, were released by KBS.

In it, Lee Min Jung is seen in a short, wavy bob and dressed in a proper skirt and shirt. The actress, who′s playing a teacher, expresses a puzzled look while Gong Yoo is seen crouched on the couch next to her while holding a video game controller.

Big, is about a rebellious high school student who, following a car accident, finds his soul swapped with Lee Min Jung’s fiancée, Seo Yoon Jae, played by Gong Yoo. Though his physique and frame is that of a man in his thirties, his mind and heart is that of a high school teenager.

The drama will premiere on June 4 on KBS.

Source : Enewsworld

The Plot is sooo confusing but since it is a HONG SISTERS drama, everything will be OK :D

I trust them. The greatest love synopsis was confusing too but when the drama starts, everything was clear and turn out to be the best :D

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

What could be Suzy's image here...in Dream High she's the HYEMI-Bot (robot) , in  Architecture 101 she's the First Love. Well, I can sense she will be the Sassy girl in this drama...Damn I'm so excited already...w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

June come now !!!! BTW, thanks for the teasers ..It makes me want this drama more!!!

Guest soompigalz

Too bad that KyungJun body will be in a coma state, that boy is cute and i want to see him more onscreen :(, i guess we can only watch him in the first 2 ep before the accident happen. But hey, if luck is on our side i think we can expect that maybe in the middle of the series he will wake up from his coma ;) It is a SIN to not fully exposing such a cutie-pie like Shin WonHo B)

Please Hong sister granted this noona wish.

Anyway watching the teasers i can say that YoonJae love DaRan much, like the girl who said it was love at first sight. Same goes to DaRan but i kinda have a doubt if that was a real love she feel toward him, coz i got a feeling that she will fall in love with KyungJun at the end and vice versa. I might be wrong though, but knowing the fact that DaRan's parent have the same love story background i guess thats already indicating somethin.

As for Mari, despite whats been show in the teaser, i think she will be more like a sassy-strong character who has a gold heart inside (kinda like BOF Ha JaeKyung type ;)).

But i didnt know that she dumped KyungJun, wasnt at first they said that she is his GF?

hi guys..

@the girl who! sweetie..

i was sad at first but then..i get more excited..if suzy would play the pure and innocent girl it will be boring because we already have our MJ as Da Ran and she is the good and sweet person in here..Mari could be sweet but yeah she might be as Rian aka jiyeon in dream high 2 trying to hide her real kindness under the cover of her rudeness..

thanks chingu..i actually didn't like suzy that much in dream high 1..but then SUDDENLY i become a crazy fan for her..and seeing her in a new drama with GY,MJ and the hong sisters it's like a dream come true to me..so i'll be waiting to see her acting in the drama..;)

dear @ jaiwook_08..

thanks for suzy's photo in set..she look so pretty ...thanks god we are starting to see some scenes and pictures for her..

and dear @ soompigalz ..

i totally agree with you sweetie..i was excited so much because i'm going to see my boy Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) in action and in a main role..he is just so cute..

and he have this smile that kills me every time i see it <3

143704129.jpg

681252928.jpg

347228879.jpg

see what i meant by saying "HIS SMILE"?!

..and i was completely sad when i knew that he will only appear in a few scenes on the first two episods..

but yeah i hope that he will wake up from his coma in the middle of the show,,,because we actually need to have our doctor spirit back anyway..

so yeah i want him back as soon as possible in the drama..and yes i want to see a love triangle between him , mari and the third boy..

355872051.jpg

as for DR and YJ..mmm, it's possible that she will fell in love with his new character which is actually KJ character's..and maybe KJ will fall in love with her too..

that's what make me excited the most..so let's wait and see..:w00t:

off topic:

when i was watching dream high 2..i had this crush with 2am jinwoon..so i was watching every single program that he appeared in..anyway in one of strong heart episodes..he was asked about his ideal type and he said that he likes Lee min jung ..aww my cute jin woon..and he was so jealous of his friend Seulong  because he had a chance to act with MJ in the special drama "Lunch Box"..

so now jinwoon might hate suzy if she hurts MJ in the drama hahahahaha or maybe he will come to visit her in the set with miss a if they came ..he will pretend to visit suzy while he came especially to see MJ..

who can't fall for her..?!!

just wanted to say that since suzy will be in this drama with MJ and Jinwoon would definitely watch this..:P

anyway here is the links for the news:

2AM Jinwoon Reveals His Crush for Lee Min Jung "I Get Nervous When I See an ad of her" :wub:

2AM Jinwoon Chooses Lee Min Jung over Kang So Ra as his Ideal Type

hi guys..

off topic:

when i was watching dream high 2..i had this crush with 2am jinwoon..so i was watching every single program that he appeared in..anyway in one of strong heart episodes..he was asked about his ideal type and he said that he likes Lee min jung ..aww my cute jin woon..and he was so jealous of his friend Seulong  because he had a chance to act with MJ in the special drama "Lunch Box"..

so now jinwoon might hate suzy if she hurts MJ in the drama hahahahaha or maybe he will come to visit her in the set with miss a if they came ..he will pretend to visit suzy while he came especially to see MJ..

who can't fall for her..?!!

just wanted to say that since suzy will be in this drama with MJ and Jinwoon would definitely watch this..:P

I also saw that STRONG HEART episode ... Jin Woon was soooo cute talking about Min Jung ( he's crazy about her :lol: :lol: ) and was also cute and funny to see Seung Gi being so childish and proud because of his close friendship with Min Jung ... poor Jin Woon he was dying of jealous :lol: :lol: I think it's possible to see Jin Woon on the set ... maybe the JYP family visit the set to support Suzy ( who knows ^_^ )

and now ... new pics !!! This time is Lee Hee Jin ( former Baby VOX member ) who makes a cameo on the show .... she will be one of the closest friends of our Daran and her wedding will be featured on the first ep ( just when our leads fall in love at first sight :wub: )

34e9d7d.jpg

she also appeared on THE GREATEST LOVE ( as Gong Hyoo Jin's BFF ) ... so she's officialy the first cameo on the show :D :D

Source : Newsen

aditional articles related to BIG ^_^ ^_^

One Big love triangle…sort of

Is it a love triangle if it’s the soul of one guy trapped in the body of another? I’m not sure if that makes it more of a love rhombus, or just one really confused accidental two-timer, but Big just might be one of the rare Hong sisters dramas that has an interestingly complex love square that isn’t just filled out by your standard daddy long legs and annoying first love, here to fulfill their second-lead meddling quotient.

The show’s poster shoots are playing up the ambiguity in a great way, with a grown-up Gong Yoo dressed with one foot in adulthood and the other in kindergarten. I especially love the teenage version below. So nerdy. So cute. So potentially aggravating.

Lee Min-jung plays the 30-year old guy’s fiancée who happens to also be the 18-year old boy’s teacher. And Suzy plays the 18-year old’s girlfriend. HA. I thought she was just the crush, but that makes it even better. I’m already confused by all the possibilities — so the love triangle pictured above is Body’s girlfriend vs. Soul’s girlfriend? And they have equal claim?

And to further complicate things, are we rooting for the pairings to play true to body or soul? It’s a squicky dilemma, no matter which way you go. I love that it spins ALL the relationships into confusion equally, and keeps us on ice too. That’s what I call a good setup.

Big premieres June 4 on KBS.

Source : Dramabeans

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Miss A’s Suzy in a new drama series Big

KBS 2’s new drama series Big (written by Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran, directed by Ji Byung Hyun, Kim Sung Yoon) is once again building viewers’ expectations with its handsome cast that “pleases their eyes”: Kong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Miss A’s Suzy.

Big is a romantic series in which a pediatrician called Seo Yoon Jae in his mid-thirties comes to hold a spirit of an 18-year-old boy Kang Kyung Joon (played by Shin Won Ho) after a tragic accident falling in love with a female professor. Kong Yoo portrays the character Seo Yoon Jae who appears as a “lucky guy” because he is loved by two lead actresses in the series, Lee Min Jung and Suzy.

When Seo begins to hold Kang’s spirit, he goes through absurd situations with the student’s teacher, Gil Da Ran (played by Lee Min Jung). Things get worse as he gets involved in a relationship with Kang’s ex-girlfriend, Jang Ma Ri (played by Suzy), who calls him to be her “husband.”

In the poster that was revealed on May 23, Lee Min Jung and Suzy are posing in a mysterious way having Kong Yoo at the center, as if to describe their twisted situation. It seems to bring fans’ expectations even higher as the question on how this complex, yet fun love relationships will develop. The first episode airs on June 4 at 9:55 p.m.

Source : Korea.com

oh god..

even our dear girlfriday from dramabeans was confused about the story and thought that suzy is playing a first crush to our 18 years old boy..so now we are all in the same boat ..;)

okay..i was bored so i  watched the 3 teasers for this drama again ..i was watching it with my sister then suddenly in teaser 2 i noticed something i didn't see before..well maybe you all saw it but i didn't notice it until now..

at the beginning of the teaser KJ was standing in front of the mirror seeing his self in another person body (YJ's body)

at the first time all i saw was GY standing naked in front of the mirror but NOW i can see Shin Won Ho standing there naked too..

oh my god..my handsome boy..hahahaha i get excited..:w00t:

622600025.jpg

443256353.jpg

and now i can't wait..one more week to go..:w00t:

and another summary for suzy's character:

Jang Ma Ri (Bae Suzy) is a girl who love Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) and try any effort to escape Kang Kyung Joon’s spirit from Seo Yoon Jae’s body.

source:

koreandrama.org

okay now this gonna be so funny as girlfriday said..DR will fight for the body of her boyfriend while Mari will fight for the soul of her boyfriend..you go girls..don't let go of your men hahahaha :P

Guest boraah

Does anyone else think while Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung seem to be the main actors of the drama, it will be Baek Sung Hyun's character and Suzy's character that will be the focus of the main story as the drama progresses? It's like 49 Days where Nam GyuRi's character was basically the main character and the story was about her but most of the screen time and top billing was giving to Lee Yo Won.

Does anyone else think while Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung seem to be the main actors of the drama, it will be Baek Sung Hyun's character and Suzy's character that will be the focus of the main story as the drama progresses?

hello dear..

well, this drama suppose to be like this ..we have an adult's love triangle and child's love triangle..:P

(GY, MJ and the third lady )×(WH,suzy and SH)..

BUT the main story is about these four (GY,MJ,Suzy and WH)..because they are connected somehow..suzy's boyfriend soul is inside MJ's boyfriend body..:wacko:

Baek Sung Hyun role in here ..that he is MJ's brother and he love suzy and i think it's one sided love because suzy still in love with Shin Won Ho ..so..i don't know but i don't think that they will make a big deal of Baek Sung Hyun love line for suzy because having these four (GY,MJ,Suzy and WH) is more than enough..no actually it's complicated <_<

i mean no disrespect to BSH he is a talented actor i really don't know what will happen if he was added to the issue ..maybe Won Ho will be jealous of Baek Sung and he will try to protect his love and maybe not..who knows..?!!

i didn't even know if KJ will fell in love with Da Ran or not..?!! -_-

and yes as you said it's like 49 Days..KJ will be inside Gong yoo's body..the story will be about KJ but GY will play the role..so it's the same..but i'm curious about something.. how will Mari knows about the swapping accident ..?!! will KJ tell her..or will she notice how much YJ and KJ looks alike..( i mean in their action because KJ actually in YJ's body).. :w00t:

Guest boraah

well, this drama suppose to be like this ..we have an adult's love triangle and child's love triangle..:P

(GY, MJ and the third lady )×(WH,suzy and SH)..

BUT the main story is about these four (GY,MJ,Suzy and WH)..because they are connected somehow..suzy's boyfriend soul is inside MJ's boyfriend body..:wacko:

Baek Sung Hyun role in here ..that he is MJ's brother and he love suzy and i think it's one sided love because suzy still in love with Shin Won Ho ..so..i don't know but i don't think that they will make a big deal of Baek Sung Hyun love line for suzy because having these four (GY,MJ,Suzy and WH) is more than enough..no actually it's complicated <_<

i mean no disrespect to BSH he is a talented actor i really don't know what will happen if he was added to the issue ..maybe Won Ho will be jealous of Baek Sung and he will try to protect his love and maybe not..who knows..?!!

i didn't even know if KJ will fell in love with Da Ran or not..?!! -_-

Sorry... I was confused on which teenage actor played KJ. I thought it was BSH.

Sorry... I was confused on which teenage actor played KJ. I thought it was BSH.

oh..it's okay my dear ..

then if i read what you wrote again the YES i do think that they will focus on Shin Won Ho and suzy..and i hope that even if they don't ..that they will have their fair appearance on the screen since GY and MJ are the main leads..i mean yes i want to see GY and MJ's love story they are my couple who came true but i Really want to see the story of WH and suzy more..<3

let's wait and see ;)

Guest meisk

New still cuts of miss A’s Suzy on the set of ‘Big’ released

New still cuts of miss A‘s Suzy busy at work on the film set of her new KBS drama, ‘Big‘, have been released!

Suzy plays the role of ‘Jang Mari’, the former girlfriend of 18 year old high school student ‘Kang Kyung Joon’. She’s an important character to the plot in that she’s a longtime stalker of ‘Kang Kyung Joon’. After finally discovering that he’s a student at a Korean high school, she immediately returns to the country to meet with a 30 year old doctor named ‘Seo Yoon Jae’, a man that claims to hold the souls of ‘Gil Daran’ and ‘Kang Kyung Joon’.

The still cuts show Suzy presumably in the U.S., trying to find the whereabouts of ‘Kang Kyung Joon’ through texts and other devices. As she’s known for her ‘nation’s first love’ image, netizens feel that the character is a perfect fit, with many anticipating, “I’m looking forward to a tougher character for Suzy”, “I feel like she’ll be funny”, and “She isn’t an antagonist, is she?”.

‘Big’, which also stars Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and others will begin airing on June 4th.

tumblrm4igrmw4tz1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4iiy3e32a1qf1ang.jpg

Guest meisk

The new soompi confused me!!!! I don't know how to edit my post above.

New Suzy's stills. Taken from BIG official website http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/big/ Please don't hotlink!

tumblrm4ijifluus1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4ijl7hyqy1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4ijl7hyqy1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4ijifluus1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4ijeq7abu1qf1ang.jpg

tumblrm4ijc4xn0g1qf1ang.jpg

Archived