Tinkiebell said: nysya said:

Maja

wrote:

»

99 said:<br />

So, what's the menu at the cook out other than roasted duck (hind) and duck-hind liver pate??? <br />

<br />

<br />

You can bring your own...

@Auntie

Mame said she will provide wine and dessert, someone suggested the rice soup from Suribang ahjjuma. and Korean hot sauce etc... <br />

;));;)

Guest murnial

@hayuinblue

I know but would it be great?? you could do time-traveling on your spare time. Let say every 2 month a year.. wahaha..

murnial said: I think because he is still loyal to the King, and KC is a treat. So when his loyalty were wavering, it was DH- richard simmons that approach him first, so I think there is a logic in that. Is it logical, The king knows KC is a treat to him, would you as a right man to the King go and met up with the treat?? Obviusly King GM will knew it..

Guest Tinkiebell

sia3 said: @Tinkiebell
Uh-oh....is that cookie by your definition or my definition (from previous post :P )

Well since women are scarce in Goryeo, we have Woodalchi to choose from, they'll have to fulfill their hunger with food *ahem*.... :-\" lol there are various definitions of cookie alright, it all depends on the context. 
But I agree with you, since male population outnumbers the female population in Goryeo, I'm all for them boys being able to satiate their hunger while they can. :))
@marrsq yeah, what's TTSWG and Bachan? Bachan, a new food term I don't know about? :\"> Oooh interesting. Please enlighten me. :x

Guest murnial

sia3 said: murnial said: I think because he is still loyal to the King, and KC is a treat. So when his loyalty were wavering, it was DH- richard simmons that approach him first, so I think there is a logic in that. Is it logical, The king knows KC is a treat to him, would you as a right man to the King go and met up with the treat?? Obviusly King GM will knew it..

@marrsq hahaha i never knew it calls BACHANs LoL
I like kimchi... but my fav is samgyopsal

BTW can you imagine, if ES not want to share her food with our Daejang????
c204a42397dda14425c9bb3cb2b7d0a20ef48654
credit Baidu

Guest Tinkiebell

Maja said: @Tinkiebell
banchan or panchan are side dishes like kimchi and different kinds of steamed veggies, soups and scrambled eggs...practically a whole meal like a lunch box...
;)) =))
A combination of "Steamed veggies", "soups" and "scrambled eggs"? lol!! =))A "lunchbox" would definitely love that :))
Ahhh girls, nevermind, I've sinked way too deep, down in this gutter that there's just no way to save me. I don't think you girls even know what I'm yapping about. But let me tell you this, these quoted terms definitely have other meanings next to their literal ones. :))
But, on a more serious note, so it's more like Bento in Japanese? Thanks for the explanation @Maja and @marrsq. Yes, we live up to this thread's strength, we learn new things everyday here. :)