Guest myphim

Good morning guys!
Well, I've finally dreamed of Faith last night. But, instead of dreaming of our wonderful OTP, my dream was of me sneaking around DH's room at night and going through Hwata's box of mysterious items. I opened the third box and saw the third item. Guess what I saw?!

The Avengers' Tesseract!
Yes, that was what I saw. No wonder Gi Cheol couldn't find words to describe it. :))
The Tesseract is what ES will use to travel back and forth through time.  :-B

Oh man! My mind must be more warped than I thought. I am fusing Avengers and Faith together in my subconscious. 8-} 8-}
Oh Faith! What have you done to me?

Oops. Sorry about that @briseis. Sometimes, I go on soompi on my phone. And it's difficult to edit. Will make sure to delete stuff next time. Thanks.

@farstrep. The hand rubbing is actually one of my favorite scenes too!!! It's intimate and tender. It seems like CY finally feels like he has license to touch her, in the guise of caring for a sick person, that is.

@Charismadoll. I'm afraid to think in that direction. She might do it again: being cruel to be kind. I hate that drama trope. If the writers make ES do it, they'll make her break the terms of the partnership the writers themselves put in!!! They already agreed, CY and ES: no secrets. They have to share each other's burdens.

Oh my. Monday... Please come to us quickly. I think I'm going to have to make myself busy this weekend to make time go faster.

Guest wisteria7

So,back to the third relic. I know,don't everyone groan at once.:) Does anyone think HotChoi will remove his Samurai warrior's outfit to model just the trousers or will we instead see Sillabang twins abs? Will there be a bathing scene of HotChoi for sia3?

=))

I doubt we'll get a naked CY in this drama, @wisteria7. It seems like the PD just doesn't want it to have that kind of thing. I wish they would make him remove the armor AND the shirt. They sort of showed a bit of his tummy, but it was covered in gauze. Could barely see anything.

At this point, a tiny BOF kiss would make me happy as if it were a naughty one, considering the GP-ness of the drama.

EDIT

@sia3. BTS face hugging is fine too. Hahahahaha. I just saw your post!!! I'd have a field day with that. Hahaaha.

Guest wisteria7

flo_oni said: I doubt we'll get a naked CY in this drama, @wisteria7. It seems like the PD just doesn't want it to have that kind of thing. I wish they would make him remove the armor AND the shirt. They sort of showed a bit of his tummy, but it was covered in gauze. Could barely see anything.

At this point, a tiny BOF kiss would make me happy as if it were a naughty one, considering the GP-ness of the drama.

Guest farstrep

Apologies if some pictures have been posted previously.

Woodalchi in modern outfit:
1720F338506E8CE2378812

Eun Soo:

15351050506B19D60704C6

1314A54B506B19DC34A52F

157A8F50506B1A663556BE

1276D849506B1A712210F9

167D6349506B1A721E5609

147F4D4A506B1A833089EB

1413164A506B1A861E1933

1937E34E506B1B2E28BA58

12329F3E506B1B492D2526

132E7F3E506B1B512FF1CF

184D973E506B1B55168572

204DD545506B1BC808874E

201F7A45506B1BC82BB0C5
source: blog.daum.net

Fans can't wait to create their own stories for Choi Young-Eun Soo:

01360A4E506E87D310214D
source: blog.daum.net

Fanart:
126C7E49506E851E12D6CB

1647434B506E8325332A70

1437624E506E843B1B4E70

130DB54E506E85161515C3

16670C4E506E85171B2AB8
source:blog.daum.net

@wisteria7. You may be right. This might be LMH's further attempts at being considered a serious actor. I think he accomplished that with City Hunter. And he certainly sealed the deal for me in Faith. I was never a fan of his, honestly. I enjoyed City Hunter because of the story. I didn't find myself fan-girling over him there, but I definitely am now over his portrayal of CY. Makes me feel weird sometimes about it though. The drama is so effective that I feel like CY is for ES alone.

EDIT.

@farstrep. I thought I'd enjoy seeing them in "normal" clothing, but I find myself thinking, what the hey -- where are the hanboks and the pony tails?!? Hahaha. Wonderful pics, though. Thanks!!!

Guest myphim

sia3 said: I have had this query in my mind for quite some time now...
Ever since the end of EP12, Choi Young has not changed into any new clothes.
He's been wearing the same clothings from EP12-16. I'm surprised ES didn't tell him he stinks!!! =))

I think our hero needs a bath scene too...thank you very much, PD-nim.

Guest wisteria7

flo_oni said: @wisteria7. You may be right. This might be LMH's further attempts at being considered a serious actor. I think he accomplished that with City Hunter. And he certainly sealed the deal for me in Faith. I was never a fan of his, honestly. I enjoyed City Hunter because of the story. I didn't find myself fan-girling over him there, but I definitely am now over his portrayal of CY. Makes me feel weird sometimes about it though. The drama is so effective that I feel like CY is for ES alone.

EDIT.

@farstrep. I thought I'd enjoy seeing them in "normal" clothing, but I find myself thinking, what the hey -- where are the hanboks and the pony tails?!? Hahaha. Wonderful pics, though. Thanks!!!

@myphim. Hahahaha. I seriously did not want to go into the issue of hygiene. Hahahaha. I'm thinking there are just some things the audience does not need to know about the characters in the drama. Hahahahahaha.

For the visuals, though. I'd want to see CY putting on something different (or taking something off, I'm just saying) like he did when he fought GC. The scary thing is though, he changes outfits when something REALLY major is about to happen or has happened. If he does a costume change again, I might start hyperventilating!!! (From panic or from the pretty.)

EDIT.

@wisteria7. What, this drama has an ending?! I thought we would get to follow what happens in their lives... Forever!!! I really don't want to think about life without Faith. Sigh. But I sure am looking forward to other projects of LMH. Why does he never get to do movies? He's good enough for them.

Guest wisteria7

myphim said: sia3 said: I have had this query in my mind for quite some time now...
Ever since the end of EP12, Choi Young has not changed into any new clothes.
He's been wearing the same clothings from EP12-16. I'm surprised ES didn't tell him he stinks!!! =))

I think our hero needs a bath scene too...thank you very much, PD-nim.

@myphim I always question this when watching Chinese ancient drama. They wear the same clothes too right from episode 1 until finish.I ask my dad why they never change clothes. It was a very innocent question when I was 7. My dad answer ancient people didn't bath often like modern people now a days. Which is a mystery for me until now. If they don't bath, they are stinks. Then I started to think, I only bath once a day. I still smell good. And I never wear any deodorant or perfume. I ask my friend who is very honest to me. She said I never smell stinks. That is just an experiment. I hate bathing. Maybe I was born in Goat year. Goat really hates water right. 
See ES are making a toothbrush and soap. She is teaching the ancient people to be more hygiene. 

@cikamoi. Thanks for clearing up ancient practices for hygiene. I'd like to think that ES, coming from a much more hygienic time, wouldn't find CY attractive if he stank like a skunk. I'm thinking germs are too scared to multiply on him. I bet he smells fresh, even with all the fighting, sweating and bleeding.

Guest wisteria7

flo_oni: First off,I just love your avatar and have wanted to say that for awhile. It makes me smile:)
Min ho has stated that he wants to do movies playing a normal guy ( yeah,like that's going to happen :).or something open ended-I guess that would be a movie with a sequel. He also mentioned vampire,but everyone is sour on the Twilight series. I'd like something like a Mr.& Mrs.Smith or a really deep,dark thriller where he plays the bad guy. Something also from maybe Ridley Scott along the lines of Blade Runner. But I'm sure he knows what's best for his career. He's way good enough for Hollywood. It's just a matter of getting a good script and director.:)

@flo_oni I started to question myself.. how ancient woman dealing with menstrual. People told me they wear only cloth to suck up the period blood. I find it really difficult to do that. Use sanitary pad is lot more easier.
But then.. It have been how many months ES been in Goryeo? She didn't have any menstrual to deal with?