Guest wisteria7

myphim:it would be a bestseller,considering not even Lady Choi knows the ins and outs of romance =)) cikamoi said: Girls. Please don't try this fashion in modern [-X . If you walking around with flower on your head, people will called the sanitarium instead :))
i2TPpVmFpk5rq.png
She is pretty isn't she, Gongmin?Thank goodness you bring her along too. My plan to seduced you is canceled :))

Woaaaahh...Nice turning point in todays episode ;). I like the unfolding of ES x CY love story, but I really hope he will not die, and they will be together in the end. How can one leave this awesome hawtie guy and go back to her own world? I would say NO, I will stay here and stick with you 24/7 XD.

So funny, CY thinks ES doesnt think about him or not feel anything at all, while all her panic and crying and sadness is about him. Its gonna be awesome when he discovers this.

Anyone else, who found it funny when CY and GC were on the 'same team' :P.

Please let the ratings increase!

Guest maggieb

myphim said:
icesiren said: Adnana said: @icesirenI'm really confused.I checked again the raw video for the episode, and the order of events goes like this:-CY and Dae-man walking through the night; DM asks about ES, CY has a flashback to his conversation with ES, when she decided to stay in the palace; CY says that 'ES has no heart'-CY is with the scholars-ES is in the medical ward with JB and she reveals her feelings
So if this succession of events in the aired episode is the same as in the script, CY's words "ES has no heart" make no sense, since they're before ES's discussion with JB. 
Or am I misunderstanding? :-/

Guest wisteria7

theseasasleep: Best explanation of the subject I have read so far. Thank you.

It's just that I keep thinking of the movie Groundhog's Day.:)

Guest myphim

cikamoi said: Now I rewatching back the raw. I just noticed Gongmin already know how to tease Noguk :)) =))
GM : What are you doing? (are you blind? She is playing with the flower :)) )NG : I am waiting for you.GM : You are waiting for me with flower? :x

Guest Tinkiebell

“That day you went somewhere far – that night someone will come to you and ask for a favor from you. Don’t turn down that person’s request -please you have to go back. that’s how that person can live. also on that morning, that kid will break the medicine glass. also what else happened that day. I remember the flowers. That day you cant send that person away.what was waiting for that person was a trap. So eunsoo ya – please hold onto that person.”credit: softy @jooni.com Seriously, can't future ES be MORE cryptical??     8-|
I get it, it's fun and challenging to solve puzzles and decipher codes, but "That day", "That night", "Someone", "That kid", "That person".. ?? I mean COME ON! None of those pricks even understands hangul. So  why can't she be more direct and mention actual names and event in that letter?    ~X(
Sorry for ranting, but I honestly just don't understand this part of the story. If she was gonna send a letter to her past self in order to rectify a mistake and save CY, please, PLEASE (  [-O<  ) just be a bit clearer, don't speak in codes! It will save her a lot of heartache and tears, and it will save CY his life.  
On a different note I really hate to see the weak and pale ES. Of course, she's still ill. But I miss the bright and cheery ES who can kick everyone's richard simmons. Love that girl, hope she'll be back to her old self soon.

Guest myphim

ahoxan said: LOL ...
Since the scenes for actual intimacy was never shown...... They can play around with the "first time" experience until it is explicitly known.
Nogook is wearing flowers for Gong Min.And now Gong Min gets to deflower Nogook. :):D =))

Guest toychoi

maggieb said: myphim said:
icesiren said: Adnana said: @icesirenI'm really confused.I checked again the raw video for the episode, and the order of events goes like this:-CY and Dae-man walking through the night; DM asks about ES, CY has a flashback to his conversation with ES, when she decided to stay in the palace; CY says that 'ES has no heart'-CY is with the scholars-ES is in the medical ward with JB and she reveals her feelings
So if this succession of events in the aired episode is the same as in the script, CY's words "ES has no heart" make no sense, since they're before ES's discussion with JB. 
Or am I misunderstanding? :-/

Guest toychoi

Sorry, but it's another "bad editting " case !My coment is this:

They didn't have enough time ? You're killing me ! Up till now some of the best scenes have been deleted ! If it turns out and we don't have kisses and hugging (intence I mean) ,I will proudly re-introduce the scenario of secret girlfriend shouting "I told you so" !!! "bad editting" case! The t

Tinkiebell said:
“That day you went somewhere far – that night someone will come to you and ask for a favor from you. Don’t turn down that person’s request -please you have to go back. that’s how that person can live. also on that morning, that kid will break the medicine glass. also what else happened that day. I remember the flowers. That day you cant send that person away.what was waiting for that person was a trap. So eunsoo ya – please hold onto that person.”credit: softy @jooni.com

Guest Tinkiebell

@theseasasleep, that's another thing that had me rolling my eyes so hard as well. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy too, but girl is as dense as a walnut.     8-|

Guest wisteria7

@toychoi:Maybe one day,in another go round,ES will realize that a simple letter would be the best thing. Strange how she can remember how to do complicated math (as far as I know,there aren't any equations available that help predict the reoccurrence of solar flares but I could be wrong. ) but not have any idea who HotChoi is. OMG woman,where are your eyes?

=))

Guest myphim

Tinkiebell said: Seriously, can't future ES be MORE cryptical??     8-|
I get it, it's fun and challenging to solve puzzles and decipher codes, but "That day", "That night", "Someone", "That kid", "That person".. ?? I mean COME ON! None of those pricks even understands hangul. So  why can't she be more direct and mention actual names and event in that letter?    ~X(
Sorry for ranting, but I honestly just don't understand this part of the story. If she was gonna send a letter to her past self in order to rectify a mistake and save CY, please, PLEASE (  [-O<  ) just be a bit clearer, don't speak in codes! It will save her a lot of heartache and tears, and it will save CY his life.  
On a different note I really hate to see the weak and pale ES. Of course, she's still ill. But I miss the bright and cheery ES who can kick everyone's richard simmons. Love that girl, hope she'll be back to her old self soon.