@sia3

I already told her that you said hi. She's waiting to enter the Fanmeet right now. I ask her to send me every photo that she take (if she's not too excited :D )

@awesomeduck hello there :D

@tigereyespeppy

Hello there. Oh.. I see. I haven't watch nice guy but i already make some plan to watch it when i'm free

@Yuuni

Hello. I'm fine but i'm travelling every week. Right now i'm on train going home with my boss #:-S

@hayuinblue - Oh I forgot @rinoaclara was at the MinHot fanmeet please tell her to pinch pinch for me LOL :)) I hope she has an awesome time which I know she will. Whao travelling with the boss? I always find it so awkward travelling with the boss interstate for work...

@hayuinblue

Hahaha, we're talking about this choice of shirt image_zps7721f310.jpg

But I quite like the one he wore at the press conference, the batik.

Ah i see. me too i like the one he wore at presscon :D

When we saw it, we're so excited. At the same moment i wear batik too hahaha.

And i don't like the one in your pic it look like he wore 101 dalmatian costumes :|

Guest Hanjae

@lynlily
To that much fail, there is only one suitable response.

oUdAzYe.gif

@Yuuni
LOL, that's pretty extreme! :)) And in fact sort of insulting.

I met up with a few people separately after many years when I went back to HK recently, and they EACH treated me to pizza. Because they seemed to think that it's all Aussies would eat. =)) So in the end I had to have pizza three times - and in HK having "pizza" doesn't just mean the pie, it means a giant bundle meal including entrees, pizza, drinks and dessert.

awesomeduck said: @hayuinblue - Oh I forgot @rinoaclara was at the MinHot fanmeet please tell her to pinch pinch for me LOL :)) I hope she has an awesome which I know she will. Whao travelling with the boss? I always find it so awkward travelling with the boss interstate for work...

hayuinblue said: @sia3
I already told her that you said hi. She's waiting to enter the Fanmeet right now. I ask her to send me every photo that she take (if she's not too excited :D )
@awesomeduck hello there :D
@tigereyespeppy
Hello there. Oh.. I see. I haven't watch nice guy but i already make some plan to watch it when i'm free
@Yuuni
Hello. I'm fine but i'm travelling every week. Right now i'm on train going home with my boss #:-S

@HanjaeHahhaahaha, seriously what did you tell her??? Did you tell her that we all live in the outback??? 
Sometimes when I go back to Thailand I get asked questions like "do we have tomato sauce" and sometimes when my aunt makes something or we go out to eat and I'm like oh yeah we have this stuff too, they're like "really??" 

Guest Hanjae

@lynlily
Haha that's SERIOUSLY what I said to her! There might have been some facepalming and impolite expressions of irritation thrown in there for good measure. But I think she understood already based on my reaction that her questions were so idiotic that they did not deserve a proper response. Please note that this was a friend, which is why I could do this LOL.

@Yuuni
I'm midway through Season 3. :)) Frankly, Damon is the only reason why I'm watching this.

awesomeduck said: Maja said: awesomeduck said: @hayuinblue - Oh I forgot @rinoaclara was at the MinHot fanmeet please tell her to pinch pinch for me LOL :)) I hope she has an awesome which I know she will. Whao travelling with the boss? I always find it so awkward travelling with the boss interstate for work...

lynlily said: @HanjaeHahhaahaha, seriously what did you tell her??? Did you tell her that we all live in the outback??? 
Sometimes when I go back to Thailand I get asked questions like "do we have tomato sauce" and sometimes when my aunt makes something or we go out to eat and I'm like oh yeah we have this stuff too, they're like "really??" 

@sia3 & @awesomeduck

Hahaha @pandaeve just told me that @rinoaclara is too busy with her merchandises that she bought until she can't replay my messages =))

Please understand this is her 1st fan meet :D

@awesomeduck & @Yuuni thank god No. My boss is almost 52 year old and he just like my dad. we can't get ackward because we need to travel together so many times. Right now i can even sleep in plane or train next to him :D . At 1st i can'T even sit still right next to him. But now i think i can even snore and he wouldn't care hahaha

@Hanjae
LOL. So it was the HK that asked you those silly questions?
I kinda understand how you feel. People just assume, and you felt like ... I don't know, hard to explain, sometimes I just didn't want to bother to say anything.

@hayuinblue
Really? Show us how it looks. Does it look like what the M'sians wear it?
We have Indonesians here but they don't wear batik or their own traditional costume.
I googled for Indonesia batik clothing but it came out a little too modern, and showey instead :))
This is the best I can get:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2L6qRhilO3w/THTbJRT03uI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/D6L20sz6XFw/s1600/kebaya.jpg
Anything like this?

Guest Hanjae

@sia3
LOL no, it was an American girl. It's not the first time that I've gotten such comments from US friends either, which is frankly quite surprising considering how many people of different nationalities live in the States. People in HK know far more about Australia actually, perhaps because so many of the previous generation either went to Aus themselves or sent their kids there to get PR status.

Oh, and there are always those misconceptions about being eaten by sharks at Aussie beaches and so on. :D