sia3 said:

Eun-Soo walks overs to wipe the blood on Young’s neck but he pushes her hand away, saying that is not his blood and Eun Soo tells him that she knows.

He goes on and on about the men he killed today were ordinary soldiers and it wasn’t hard to kill them all. Before Young could say further, Eun-Soo puts her arms around Young’s neck and gave him a hug. Young looks surprised.

He then responded by placing his left hand on her back, hugging her back while Eun Soo embraces him even more tightly. At the same time, Young's facial expression is so heart-breaking. He looks like he wants to cry, yet he can't. We see Young closes his eyes, resting his head on her shoulders and finding comfort in her arms. Finally, he is home and his heart is at ease.

(They both hugged for 30 secs, so lovely ! ! !   And she no longers complained that he smells of blood which she hates most.)

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @MajaNo worries about the hubby, I'm in NY until next Tues/Wed. ;;) Just make sure you send him here before then. =))I'll be waiting and tell @shengvang not to take so long with Daejang. :P

Guest Hanjae

@Gukja
How did I become involved in all this ahem ahem without my knowledge? My innocence! :(( :(( :((

@sia3
I dropped a contact! :)) Was crawling around trying to find it while I savoured the pickings of your brain. ;))

Guest ziimblu

Hello again, to all the wonderful LMH fans here, can't hold back but stress how kind of MinHo ssi to handle with care all gifts (so many for his pretty 10 fingers). Sweet and considerate of him, must have been taxing to act like a carnival juggler when he's never been (I assume). To think he had 2 drinks/cups, copious paper things, which are all jewels, no less. Maybe best caption for an Instagram of the pic is MY HANDS ARE FULL @-)

Guest bee_ipa

@gukja @sia3 @maja    I'm happy.Only bad weather in Bangkok is very hot there.I think that during my absence from Deajang of us.I will restore the original mode, but I also reportedly LMH every day.Bangkok next month to meet with Hyun Bin fan, I was in possession of the tickets already.
Asked toeveryone talk for enjoy.I get to shower. To shopping. Then I will return to Jub Jub.  :-* :-*

hi gals :-h I'm home! finally! free from work! what a long day! my legs and feet are so sore and hurting! I need a spa treatment :)
OMG. I just made it to the almost heart-breaking scene :((

I haven't BP yet and came onto soupy, to see a red pink notice on top. Am wondering what that is all about? :-?
But, I will say hi anyways:
Hi @WutHmone @sia3 @myphim @farstrep @Gukja @Hanjae @LuvMinHo @Maja @bee_ipa @azzuri @Ducky @kappy @everyone!
@azzuri: OMO. >:D< It's been a long while! I have missed you! Where have you been??
@Gukja: Soupy's ladle! I am so glad you are joining us on recaps even though you are in NY >:D<
@kappy: Hi Ms. Bruce Lee :-h It's been a while too for us. Where have you gone to??
Sorry if I miss anyone. To be on the safe side, let's do roll call :D Raise your hands please ;)