Guest farstrep

@Gukja: Thank you for thinking of me when you're not feeling well yourself. I'm better now and I hope you will too.

This is a hug awesomeduck gave me earlier and I'm now giving it to you. Take care of yourself and no more late nights after you recover.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Glad you're well @dr25Thank you and drive safe.Golly...stop texting, so you don't get motion sickness. :PBtw, hope your paper is going well. :DHave a good day at school. :)

@myphimOh no, some soupies got sick too. :(Since I haven't bp, I am not sure who's sick, so I'll just leave laughing daejang and youngspirin for you all. :PSorry no kisspirin gals, because we don't want to get Daejang sick. We need him to propose to ES in tomorrow'r recap. ;;)eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c.jpg
I hope all those under the weather and fighting colds/flu get well. :)

@farstrepHope you're feeling better. :)I'm sorry I am not able to join you gals tonight. I promised the hubby that I would continue to rest tonight since my fever just broke. If I keep my promise, then he'll let me join you gals for recap tomorrow. :DThank you for organizing movie night for everyone tonight. I know they'll have a blast.Just so you know, I did watch the movie. :)It was stupid funny. It was like a combo of phone booth and speed. :))
See you tomorrow. :DLove you all. Jub Jub. Bears-Hugs-For-You-Gif.gif

Guest Hanjae

Hello @WutHmone! :-h And omo @Gukja! >:D< I'm glad to hear you're on the road to recovery - more sleep for you! We need you hale and hearty again.

ZVA1YCa.gif

@buguz @shengvang
My brain's not up to replying properly today, but I wanted to let you two know that I loved reading your posts and greatly appreciated people discussing random points with me. >:D<

Guest Gukja1430292028

Thank you @myphim @sia3 @awesomeduck daejang @WutHmone @farstrep @HanjaeThe hubby knows that I (and Young-ayh) miss you gals so so so much. >:D<That's why he made that deal. Otherwise, I would glue myself to the PC and play with you gals all night. :))Okay, will let you all watch the movie uninterrupted or else movie guru @farstrep will whip my Richard Simmons too. :))
@Maja and those sick, please get well soon. Sending you tons of TLC from young-ah and I. :)
getwell27.gif
get-well-soon.jpg

Hopefully, Dr. WutHmone will take care of all the viruses that's floating in the thread getting us all sick. :D
STFlogobutton(3).gif

Guest myphim

awesomeduck said: Annyeong @WutHmone :-h @Maja was sick? I didn't know this - whoops sorry dear hehehe :)) Hope you are feeling better even though you are stuck at work LOL 

Guest WutHmone

myphim said:
awesomeduck said: Annyeong @WutHmone :-h @Maja was sick? I didn't know this - whoops sorry dear hehehe :)) Hope you are feeling better even though you are stuck at work LOL 

@sia3I was surprised to get all this get well notifications ;))
@shengvangI see you were the culprit, what made you think I was sick?! ;))
@Gukja @WutHmone @myphim @awesomeduck @farstrep @everybody who thought I was sick... I'M NOT SICK ;)) I'm healthy and I don't get sick easily ;))ivWVBB6wmZJO3.jpg
cr as tagged