Guest minozlove

sia3 said: Hehehe...Ohhh @shengvang and @minozlove ;))

Make sure you have oxy mask ;))

482880_422906214470248_1170574263_n.jpg
source: FB

@hayuinblue
Huhhh, you guys are going less than a week or just one week to be exact? Can't you go 10 days (include the weekend)? :(
I always fear I won't have enough time to go around and I travel less than a week to places like that.
My friends even traveled to Europe 1/2 year or 7-8 weeks and that's still not enough.
Korea, Taiwan and Japan - man, they require more than 2 weeks! :(

@awesomeduck
Here here, tissue for you. Don't cry ~

@minozlove : Welcome back !

Let's celebrate your freedom <:-P

18636-banner-Celebration.jpg

celebrating-womanhood1.jpg

@myphim : Don't get happy too fast. There's no drinks for you !

Edit : Yes, there's recap tonight. Same time as.. last time. lol

Guest minozlove

dr25 said: @minozlove
Done with my letter to LMH. Feel free to edit it if needed.
Spoiler: LMH
I believe If you never met a person, then you're only seeing him/her through the eyes of another. In the eyes of Minoz, I saw a goodnatured LMH who puts his fans in front of him in almost everything he does. Along with the good Looks, acting, and manners. Hence, I hope you know that someone in such a far place from where you are wishes you all goodness! Being only 4 years my senior, I'm proud and amazed with what you've achieved so far. Keep it up oppa.

Arab girl from Riyadh

Guest minozlove

Hanjae said: @lynlily
Trust me, after 4 years of lectures and tutes, I'm so glad to be rid of that whole system. :)) I still have a seminar per week, but it's not so bad. I just started my PhD on the evolution of the Chinese scholar's toolkit (i.e. the "Four Treasures" of the scholar's desk) from the Shang dynasty onwards - I'm still ironing out the exact timeframe that I'd be able to cover in my thesis since my research is in the early stages. But if all goes well, it should take me 3 years. :D

Goodnight @sia3! >:D<

Actually, I should head to bed as well. I've been wanting to sleep since about 7:30pm - my headache is bad enough to split a mountain, let alone my skull, LOL. I definitely have the flu. Goodnight @Maja @awesomeduck @lynlily!

Guest myphim

Haha...I just vote for Faith and others in all categories and this is what I get for voting in all the polls. :))

iGR9s7BdnjzLq.jpg

Isn't it pretty?
They use my favorite Hoodie Daejang. :))

Guest minozlove

WutHmone said: OMO! Shall I call this parody educational? :)) :))

Cr: Hime Park

@tvelove would go gangsta on me :))

Edit:
@LuvMinHo : Ho ho,I miss you too. Are you at work? We need to catch up :x

@Maja : Aww...sooooo cute!! **Clicked **Saved .Thank uuuu.Jub Jub :-*
ibf74wHEFggpub.gif

I didn't die but fainted for a second 8-> :)

Guest minozlove

shengvang said: sia3 said: @lynlily
Hahaha...! No, I haven't killed shengvang yet. Well, technically she tends to die few times a day even if Maja and I did not intend to kill her with all the shared photos. She dies basically almost anything related to LMH. :)) But no, I have not posted the one that I have intended to. I'm waiting for one of the Faithlings to recover from her flu / cold coz coupled with both of their reactions, it's pretty cute and funny. She is expecting it now so I prefer to do it when she least expected it to come. ;))

And also, I may or may not post up drool worthy LMH pictures. LOL. It all depends on your taste & definition of drool worthy :)) because with shengvang, anything LMH is drool worthy so it's going to be difficult for me to judge now. =))

Regarding what you said: Also I just wanted to say that after watching ep 4, when CY tells Gongmin of when Red Moon Army was called to see the king and he is doing his happy dance in the bed an just generally acting like someone half his age, I fell even more in love with LMH and CY

;)) I think there's 70% LMH in there to 30% Choi Young. :))

Guest minozlove

WutHmone said: Annyeong,dearest Soupies @myphim @farstrep @sia3 @Gukja @Maja @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck @Yuuni @Anomalous @tvelove @buguz @shengvang @Hanjae @katymac @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @dakie @lynlily @guadi @kappy @tvelove @dr25 @rrmski @bee_ipa @jasy @jay9 @azzurri  @mappyminho @silverlode @mattie2012  @minozlove and our newest Soupy @reijaye

I'm finally back home. >:D< >:D<

iboeA6MHbOXHu8.gif

@Gukja : Please say Hello to urri Young-ah for me .He wouldn't like Hoodie Young so here's Imja :-h

ioVzzA2rKndvL.gif

@Luena : Welcome back :-h :-h :-h

Guest minozlove

farstrep said: @everyone - @LuvMinHo @Yuuni @Anomalous @shengvang @Hanjae @WutHmone @katymac @sia3 @Maja @myphim @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @dakie @berliansiahaan @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @guadi @kappy @tvelove @lovelost1 @dr25 @rrmski @bee_ipa @jasy @jay9 @azzurri @buguz @mappyminho @silverlode @mattie2012 @Gukja @luena @reijaye @filchiny @minozlove hello! :-h

Weekend is finally coming! :)

i2mGgDmBIFMHj.jpg

sia3 said: @farstrep
How are you feeling?? I wish you can throw me some medication from your side that would help me sleep. I've felt a bit run down this week yet I'm very much sleep deprived! :'(

Uhmmm... I still vote for Tada kimi wo aishiteru. @Yuuni and @Hanjae, can I bribe you to vote for this too? :P
It's a really good movie and beautiful too!

Omo. Did imja cut her hair? :o I prefer the previous hairstyle esp. the fringe.

Guest minozlove

Maja said: Hello!
@Anomalous @LuvMinHo @Yuuni @shengvang @minozlove @filchiny @Hanjae @guadi @sia3 @everybody
iIdywo7EYfclq.jpg

Edit: @myphim Hello! to you too! Feeling better?! :-h

Guest minozlove

shengvang said: @filchiny :(( I am trying to compress my thoughts into a quote. If you have backpedaled and seen some of my posts on lmh, you'd know I don't just write a quote, I write full on essays, hahahaha. ;)) I will make the deadline, except I don't think I'll be able to give it to you today.

Woohoo, @minozlove come back on Sunday and I will share RS with you hehehe, @sia3 and @maja has something big in store of us lol. You and I, and @Gukja have to be present for them to give it up. Lol.

@myphim becouse of this Drama Fever wallpaper I'll have to remove all my icons on desktop to the right side of the screen. Ah... my tough life...

Guest myphim

jasy said: @myphim becouse of this Drama Fever wallpaper I'll have to remove all my icons on desktop to the right side of the screen. Ah... my tough life...

myphim said:
jasy said: @myphim becouse of this Drama Fever wallpaper I'll have to remove all my icons on desktop to the right side of the screen. Ah... my tough life...