The high doctor is being questioned by Hwasoin.  From the last episode, ES was asked:

You must choose among the three:  first, the Queen.  The second, the Royal Physician.  The third, Wudalchi Choi Young.  Whom among these three do you hold dearest to you?  That person will be the next target (to be killed).

She is being asked the question again because she is not responding.

HWS says this is why I do not want to use words.  Can I just kill her?  She looks at EJ who does not say anything.

HWS asks again:  I will ask you one last time….

ES:  Then what are you going to do if I answer?

HWS: We will get rid of that person.  This is GC's method for taming you.  When he desires a person, he gets rid of the people around them.  Then he is the only one the person can turn to.

ES:  By any chance, did he give that poison to King CJ?

HWS:  You did not know?  But it was CY who fed the poison to him.  So what is your decision?  Who do I kill first?

SCENE CUTS TO ES, HSI AND EJHSI is asking ES to choose among three, which will it be? She was asked to get rid of the one ES holds most dear, as a way to train her. This is GC's method, to get rid of all the people important to the one he desires until there is only him for that person to turn to.
ES asked whether Prince Gyeongchang was given poison by GC, and HSI confirms it without batting an eye. But she says it was CY who fed the young prince the poison, didn't ES know?
She goes back to asking which ES will choose but ES refuses to answer. HSI threatens her with YSG's life but ES is unperturbed.
EJ tries to stop her from walking off but she knows they can't kill her yet. She says to kill whoever they please, it doesn't concern her. (ES is so brave here!)
EJ puts a knife to her throat but she walks off anyway. 

ES gets up. She says: Do as you like.  I am not answering such ridiculous question.

HWS is surprised.

ES starts to walk away.  EJ blocks her.

HWS says:  That child that you saved, we will kill him if you become troublesome.

ES:  Go ahead.  Move (to EJ).  This I know, you cannot kill me yet.  As for the others, do whatever you want.

EJ removes the sword from its sheath and aims it at ES's neck.  

ES just keeps on walking.  HWS and EJ know they cannot do anything.   They are about to follow and EJ stops HWS.  He hears footsteps and counts them.  

The Wudalchi appear.