class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"[FAITH COMMERCIAL] GORYEO MOUTH WASH ~ ROYAL MINTY FRESH SPIT

In the 21st century, we have Listerine mouth wash. Back in Goryeo 1350, our Heavenly High Doctor has created a special, natural and totally organic Goryeo style mouth wash. It was inspired during the time when Ki Chul decided to threaten King Gongmin with his citizen and loved ones' lives to subdue and make him obey.

And here, I present to you...the "Royal Minty Fresh" Mouth Wash.

ig865eiCg9aOu.gif

Price: US$20

NEWSFLASH: The producer/manufacturer of the Lipgloss decided to give everyone a discount - she is selling it at US$143

It means I LOVE YOU.

I = 1

LOVE = 4

YOU = 3

@sia3 and @WutHmone:
Re-run of CF START!!!

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[FAITH COMMERCIAL] THE ROYAL HOODIEby WutHmone
Awesome GIF!!! How big is that file?

stop backtracking and ready for the recap
just found out that yesterday was @vangsweetie637 lesson
that's why there's lots of pages to backtrack #:-S
Gonna join the lesson after the recap to get my full attention
look like there's some Q & A at the lesson
can't wait to see the guess
is there any guess at the lesson ?
btw what time do we start recap ?