@awesomeduck : I just joined too. It seems to be a good site.

I think it's easier to learn the Korean alphabet by writing them rather than just listening. And then, try to write and read some words on a daily basis and you won't forget them.

Well, Good night now, don't make your Daejang wait ~

@ivychang : thank you for the link :)

And Welcome ~ We don't see you here often.

You should delurk more often ;)

nicepeewee said: Mmm.. Sincere thanks to friends complimenting on my piano covers of songs in drama "Faith". I'm really flattered. Few days ago , I made a cover of " Sung Hoon - I see you " . Hope you like it.   :) 

Hello, Faithlings! I just finished creating Song Ji Na's fanpage on Facebook! Wanna join? Let's spread our love for our favorite korean writer! The page is in two languages: Italian and English. I'm adding screenshots and script's excerpts. Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/SongJinaItaly

20090303161708.188.0.jpg

awesomeduck said:
FIRST UNOFFICIAL PROPOSAL - SWOOONNNNNNNN :x :xCY: 'From the start, I knew you wanted to run away.....I know it is my fault that you almost died many times and you weren’t able to sleep peacefully for even a night. Crying so many times…all of that…I know it was all because of me. I know…but still…I can’t leave you with someone like him. There aren’t many days left till you leave so for those remaining days, I can’t leave you next to someone like him. So can’t you stay by my side?' LOVE LOVE LOVE
FINALLY HE GETS TO BRUSH HER HAIR - I need a towel again :(( :(
FIRST & ONLY BED SCENE I remember you because I don’t have to forget you anymore! SWOOONNNNNNNN
MOST HELPLESS AND HEARTBREAKING SCENE OF CY - Watching the love of his life get dragged away and not being able to do anything :(( :(( :(

Guest Anomalous

@myphim  Thank you so much for making those BTS gifs for me.

Here is another video link from my backtrack. No rush, just make them at your leisure. Thank you.

Guest Anomalous

@awesomeduck  I've finally caught one of your fashion show. It's lovely, and I love your analysis of it. That blue and black outfit brought back so much sad memories for our Imja couple. =((  Thank you for doing a fashion show for us. I enjoy it.

WutHmone said:

Talking about Lady Choi,I like her except ONE MOMENT. How could had she thought CY would not be much affected just because of a woman(ES) in episode 23?Didn't she see how CY could sacrifice his life, his rank and title for ES? Even GM knew this.

WutHmone said:
I love Suribang ahjumma too!I really like her.She was more of a mother figure to CY than lady Choi was.CY was really relaxed and cheerful around her.We saw him smiling so brightly talking to her.And me too! When she praised ES pretty infront of CY,I remember myself squeeing.No one ever told CY that ES is so pretty except Manbo siblings.
:x

mattie2012 said: For those of you learning Hangul, here is a virtual keyboard where you can practice typing in Korean.  It is awesome!
http://www.branah.com/korean
So here is my screen name in Korean:
Mattie 매티