sia3 said: @jerboa83
Can you please fix your post because you must have left a spoiler tag in there and now the format of this page has gone cuckoo. Thanks.

@deyhra
Faithlings have discussed this before and none of us can be sure in which episode (same for ES). It looks like somewhere episode 5-6 but in the novel it is as early as when they first met i.e. fated to be love at first sight.

@Layali
LOL, so you are another one that was captivated by hoodie daejang :))
I was still trying to figure out in ep1-2 whether I was watching a Korean sageuk or a Korean drama that is about the story of China :)) coz their costumes etc are so Chinese. I didn't know much about Korea or Korean history. I knew about Joseon then (coz I watched my first sageuk that year and it was Dr. Jin >> unfortunately) and never knew about Goryeo period. Then I was also trying to get used to curly hair daejang, but the moment he got stabbed in ep2, I'm hooked. Hehehe~ LMH does pain too well so there is no way I'm not going to keep on going :P

cr as tagged

Guest Mary de Vera

Faith is perhaps one of my favorites of Lee Min Ho's characters. His acting here shows how wide his range in his acting abilities he has fully developed. Kudos to Lee Min Ho!!! Also, I love watching dramas with time periods, especially during the Dynasty Era. Faith, in my opinion will definitely be one of those timeless classics that you will not get tired of watching over and over again.  It has really great writing, strong characters both protagonists and antagonists!!! I give Big love to Faith :D

Mary de Vera said: Faith is perhaps one of my favorites of Lee Min Ho's characters. His acting here shows how wide his range in his acting abilities he has fully developed. Kudos to Lee Min Ho!!! Also, I love watching dramas with time periods, especially during the Dynasty Era. Faith, in my opinion will definitely be one of those timeless classics that you will not get tired of watching over and over again.  It has really great writing, strong characters both protagonists and antagonists!!! I give Big love to Faith :D

Hello!
I'm new here. Faith was my first Korean drama, sucked me right in and I spend far too much money on it. But I have a question, my DVD set is the Malaysian version from yesasia, I tried to find out what the Korean version contained. Does anybody know? Was there even a Korean DVD set?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest califgirl

This was my 1st drama w/ LMH. I have always been a fan of time travelling movies so I watched it out of curiosity because Netflix recommended it. My LMH obsession started here.

I think most of the people in this forum are spazzing about other dramas, and this has been out for a long time.  The old readers do come and post occasionally, but not often.  It's nice to see new people spazzing.  This drama was so underrated.  It was really really sad.

I'ts my first time to come to this thread...
I have to say... 
Daebakk..!! this forum still remain alive until now, knowing this drama was aired on 2012.

I never into Historical drama before (never get interested) but since i know it was LMH, i have to watch it. 
No regret at all, i'm so in love with Daejang's cool caring to Eun Su. He really can portray his love for her and make me wish to be the doctor... lol...
I mean, i still in love with Daejang now even when i "too" in love with KimTan. 
Heck... I always in love with his character in all his drama.. lol...
Anyway... Applause for this thread that still alive... 
=D> =D> =D> <:-P <:-P <:-P 

Guest klutzysheep

I just realized I need to finish this drama. I'll have to watch it from the beginning.

Also....it's on Netflix now. :D

Just dropping by to say hello to the Faithful Faithlings and all the newcomers to the forum.  Faith is still my favorite K-drama after everything I have watched.  Like some of you said, it is very underrated and although it was plagued with a lot of problems, I believe that LMH gave his best acting chops to this drama.

For those who have come here for the very first time and have just started watching Faith, browse through the past pages (I know it's a lot of work after almost more than 8 million posts) but you will see how much this was loved and enjoyed by a lot of K-drama people (including me  :)>-  )

Guest yyanz1

darcydevenus said: I think most of the people in this forum are spazzing about other dramas, and this has been out for a long time.  The old readers do come and post occasionally, but not often.  It's nice to see new people spazzing.  This drama was so underrated.  It was really really sad.

Guest califgirl

@Layali He's a fine man and a great actor. After watching Faith, I tried Dr Jin and Roof Top Prince with the similar concept but I couldn't finish them. I took me a while to watch BOF because of the weird title :D but I enjoyed the series. I didn't find him attractive at first with his curly hair but he soon captivated me with his charming smile, and charisma.

mattie2012 said: Just dropping by to say hello to the Faithful Faithlings and all the newcomers to the forum.  Faith is still my favorite K-drama after everything I have watched.  Like some of you said, it is very underrated and although it was plagued with a lot of problems, I believe that LMH gave his best acting chops to this drama.

For those who have come here for the very first time and have just started watching Faith, browse through the past pages (I know it's a lot of work after almost more than 8 million posts) but you will see how much this was loved and enjoyed by a lot of K-drama people (including me  :)>-  )

Annyeong soupies!! GIRLS IM BACK!!!!!!

@Ducky @Maja @Luvminho @Myphim ..DEAJANG @Sia  @Gukja @Typler ..(Young -ah)@Wuthome whoo hooo @Farstep @Yunni @mattie @Shengvang @ohoheli @breseis

@ Azzuri @Jasy @Tvelove @Buguz @rrmski@bee.jubjub @hanjae @Kappy @Vangsweetie ..Seung seum neem @silverode @Rinoclara@Hayuinblue @Tamar 1973 @Auntie Mame @Cikamoi @Anne @katymac @Dr25 @Gaudi@Minoz love @mattie @minozlove @cirzhie @buguz @guadi @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25@Anomalous @mattie2012  @jasy @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9 @silverlode @lynlily ya @tigereyespeppy @berliansiahaan @violetts @pechumori @ad_fa @adlyn13 @Yoshikitty@everyone (Sorry if am Missing Names) calling all Chingus out thjere in soompi

Dearest Chingu's I missed u all !!!!!!! Annyoseyong!!!  My Faithlings .. image n everyone in Soompi

GROUP HUG to ALL!!!

Life has been too busy and made changes, Chingus thank you all for the great memories i've shared over here.... ive got no words to describe about you all .missed u all very much .I simply love spending time here and had great moments of my life...thank u all for making it special to me . i would like to share something spl. i.e. no matter where ever you go always follow your heart, wait for ur LOVE. 

GIRLS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY  April 7th turning 26yrs(Still a kid in heart) !!!!! PARTY TIME FOR ALL !!! DRINKS ON ME ! I found out some of my our HOT oppa's whoz got the same b'day as me !!!

Choi-Siwon-Wallpaper-HD.jpg
Guess WHO is this????
Phantom-Burning-MV_Brand-New-Music.jpg

aaannnnnnnddddd!!!

14mar_JackieChan-FellowshipAward.jpg

Of all K-dramas ive marathoned n seen FAITH was the best coz it made me know you all!!!