@sia3

I agree blue looks great on LMH. He is so adorable when he pinky swears and say yagsog ( I promise ) too cute :x

I swear I would not mind visiting the sites where Faith was filmed and have him as my tour guide. I' ll try my best to not explode every second hahaha =))

Hey guys! How have you been? :D
I am slowly adjusting to Korean life... Which is very busy, very crowded, very technological... Everywhere I go, it like there's this giant sign pointed at me that says "FOREIGNER" - I feel so out of place sometimes, haha. 
Yesterday I took a walk with my aunt in some place (don't remember the name, honestly haha, it was nearby Seoul's university medical campus), and she told me that Choi Young used to have a house in that neighborhood, but since it was centuries ago, the house got destroyed and today's there's nothing to see in his house's actual location, but yeah. I thought it was interesting. I just nodded and was all "hmm, it's brilliant" but in my head I was all like "I bet he had loads of sex with Eun Soo in that house" :))
Anywayyyyy---  I come bearing a surprise for you guys:
2375hv.png

Dat's rite! Here we go again!
So, as usual, I don't own anything, yadda yadda, all the copyright thingy goes to Viche and SJN.

Off we go!
1/ Even when CY's sick as a dog (he feels like someone lit a fire in his chest everytime he breathes), even when he has important things to take care of (as his soldiers are waiting for his orders about what to do next), he still can't help but think about the "Eun Soo Situation".
He feels bad because he hasn't had the chance to apologize to her yet; that he has brought her here without giving her the choice, that he broke his promise to bring her back to her world.... And he wonders how she's going to react if he talks about all this to her. Is she going to be angry? Or will she burst into tears?

2/ Eun Soo's musings about food:
When Deok-i (what's her name assistant of Jang Bin) brings her food, she sees that there are only 2 kinds of vegetable, a plate of condiment with a bowl of rice. 
What- that's it? What is this? Is she like a monk or something? Is what she thinks when she sees the meager food.
She wants sizzling bacon. Eggs with milk. Slightly salted, scrambled eggs. And crunchy toast. The kind that when you spread butter on it, it melts instantly because it's so warm.
Oh and coffee. She craves coffee so much that she can almost smell it. Not so long ago, she had brought a coffee blend specifically recommended by a renowned barista. She was really getting into the coffee craze so she had specifically bought a coffee machine. And had the chance to use it twice only. She could remember it. The lightly bitter yet rich and deep taste of that coffee was to die for. 
She took a mouthful of that vegetable and started chewing. She couldn't tell what kind of vegetable it was, but it wasn't pleasant.
"Moom, I want to drink coffeeee" she whined.
But as soon as she said it, she regretted those words. As soon as she opened her mouth, she couldn't help but start to cry. She couldn't do anything about it, the tears just came out.
So she kept on eating while sobbing.

----

The level of detail and precision that Eun Soo puts into describing what she wants shows how much she loves food :))
And her sobbing and eating must have been a dang funny sight :))
316qbzl.png

>:D< So good to hear from you, @violetts >:D<
Have you eaten anything good in Seoul lately, something to show off to poor imja :)) :P I had this yesterday =P~ it isn't authentic anymore because it came out of the freezer but what could go wrong with this combo, right?
1688224-LMAOM1C.jpg

P.S. I totally imagine imja hating me right now =))
I don't think Goryeo has ice cream ;)) :))

P.P.S. How rude of me! Thank you my dear, for the translation of volume 2! I've updated directly into the blog this time so it would not be too much to do in one go like volume 1.

@sia3 Dude you have no idea, the first thing I did when I arrived in France was buy a box of macarons :))But yes, I did eat lots of yummy Korean food!
@Maja thank you for those lovely gifs!
Today I got to watch "Dad where are we going" and "Running Man" live on tv, which felt really weird and oddly powerful :))

Guest pandaeve

Faithlings, annyeong!!
Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

gosh it's been so long and I miss my girls so much *glomping each and everyone*

tumblr_m3wpm65Wc31qcs8rio1_500.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzmKNX6mXBl-4U2FkXx4d
how are you @sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode @violetts @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja and Young-ah hyeong (high 5!!) @kappy @Yuuni @farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy  @azzurri @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @shengvang @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @LuvMinHo @jay9  @lynlily @buguz @minozlove @berliansiahaan @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @Yoshikitty ?

(cr to @LuvMinHo :x)

I can't recall how many pages back should I BP-ing 8-} can somebody give me a recap about what is going on lately here at home when I was not around? :P

anyways, @LuvMinHo @azzurri @cikamoi how are you guys? I'm quite concerned reading news about smoky haze in Singapore and KL. Are you guys affected by the haze? I do hope not..stay safe and healthy! >:D<

who is going to see modern daejang's concerts in KL and Manila..raise your hand!

OK..now I'm going to collect treasures you guys posted (nyuummm)! my internet connection is not working at its best tonite..hiks..I'm as slow as a snail :((

Lee-Min-Ho-for-Image-Magazine-lee-min-ho

Guest pandaeve

Good morning! Wishing you all a blast Monday :)

@Yoshikitty hai sweetie how are u? I'm doing good but kinda busy with RL ^^"

Hello @pandaeve and @berliansiahaan @violetts and everyone else of course ~

@berliansiahaan - Hahaha sorry, no delivery unless I receive payment and postage, even so I am afraid I will eat them all before it gets to you! But you can have this for collection instead ;)) @azzurri will enjoy this too :))
1690825-LU8YP0Y.gif1690830-WCF0IPP.gif

Guest WutHmone

Annyeonyhaseyo dear Faithlings >:D< >:D< >:D< @LuvMinHo @Gukja ,Young-ah @Pandaeve @Yuuni @farstrep @guadi @awesomeduck @berliansiahann @sia3 @Maja @lynlily @Hanjae @violetts @vangsweetie637 @myphim @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @Yoshikitty @kappy @azzurri @shengvang @bee_ipa @dr25 @buguz @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy  @jay9  @mappyminho @katymac @rrmski
iZYPiwqMQnd9T.gif

It's been a while. How have you been Chingu-deul? :x
The procrastinator is back and she is still at page 4361. :D Will be backtracking shortly to find out what I've been missing out on these past days.

First let me share -

NEW FAITH MVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7hGqh6xf4&feature=em-uploademail
Credit: Museke27

A poem "Love a person"

A remix of Faith's Daejang and Gu Family Book's Pa Pa Gu. LOL! We're going to see their face-off in November(?)
A Major double nosebleed for @awesomeduck @Lynlily @adlyn13 @jay9 (and who else love Pa Pa Gu?) . Hahaha :))

Oh great! Spoiler tags are still not working. X(

Guest WutHmone

Gifs from Lee Min Ho's "My Everything" DVD : 'Minho's Day'

How adorable! :x :x
iXT1BcIZl9sCN.gif
NG :))

iVcKXVplJOHAC.gif
To be continued...

Video courtesy of uri awesome Ladle @Gukja :x
Thank you, Imja! :-* :-*
iUIbdIZv7kvlW.png

Sorry,,,,,keep this for a week. I almost cry when it's finally confirmed.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/sailormoontroops-a-different-world-of-minoz/130612-lee-minho-surprisingly-choose-hanoi-as-a-part-of-his-global-tour/466989016725882

http://vdcentertainment.com/chi-tiet/lee-min-ho-concert-in-vietnam-2013-p53412a182841.html

chingussssssssssssssssss
I am not writing but reading this thread the whole time and who would have guessed we still miss our daejung and Eun Soo! I have been keeping track on our beautiful ES the whole time on incarnation and our daejung in his upcoming new drama "heirs".

I miss you guys and our daejung and our doctor. I hope we can watch our daejung in action in November together. Shin Hye is a beautiful and talented actress whom is one of my favorite but she can never be my Eun Soo princess .......... o-O