136962857371.jpg

She did great in portraying the queen. Being a newcomer it's even more impressing. You can tell she was a child actress once. Quiet, passionate, still young and impulsive to take risks for her love for husband and country.

Did I mention that I was ROOTING for a forbidden love either with CY or JB ? ;)) They both kept saving her life and taking care of her while her, once was, wimpy husband kept whining about how a terrible king he is. :|

omo you guys are ahead ok let me make a quick comment about GM and NG convo

I know GM arrogance is mask emotion for his insecurity but I have to agree with him in this scene that as a Goryeo King he is to defend his nation and GC is his subject asking help of Yuan is showing incompetence to a mere subject .

poor NG she is trying to help cuz she loves him =((

Guest Anomalous

ixdzy4ydTq6Yb.jpg

At first I thought Choi Young was only boasting, but later when he used the bows and arrows for real, omo, he was really hot. I can't decide if I prefer him wielding a sword or using his bows and arrows. Also, notice the fierce look from Daeman who is standing behind Daejang. :D

that stupid bet GM did with G. shows GM just like GC playing with people like a pile of chess moves... aish and then he gets mad at what CY did . Like duh man CY is honorable who will treat a person like a person not a tool to your advantage like you just to get the upper hand !!!

@Anomalous What do you mean "did he really say love"? Do you mean the words he said in Korean? He really said it. Actually, he used the word "연모" (YeonMo) which is a really fancy / old fashioned way of saying love. I actually never heard that word being used before; I guess people mostly say "사랑" (Sarang). But don't take my word for it, as I never lived in Korea, so I might be wrong :)
And also, he actually says cheesy stuff afterwards. I can think of a few right now:- When he goes to see Eun Soo and whathisface Duk Heung prince before they marry. When Duk Heung tries to talk, Choi Young extends his arm in front of his face and says something like: "Can't you see that I'm talking to that woman?"
- The proposal scene
- Towards the end, when Eun Soo gets kidnapped after the 2nd poisoning, he goes to see the King and begs him "Help save my woman" 
:)

Guest Anomalous

iOPq8cEOyLpTV.jpg

Gi Cheol should have asked ES this question instead of Choi Young since she's the heavy drinker here. :))

love ES !!! =)) =)) "keep taking crap just cuz I am not saying anything isn't cuz I can't curse as well ?" love how she's doesnt get intimidated at all that's my girl \m/

and I do agree CY smirk reflects just that

adlyn13 said: omo you guys are ahead ok let me make a quick comment about GM and NG convo

I know GM arrogance is mask emotion for his insecurity but I have to agree with him in this scene that as a Goryeo King he is to defend his nation and GC is his subject asking help of Yuan is showing incompetence to a mere subject .

poor NG she is trying to help cuz she loves him =((

Guest Anomalous

i0wOcCLSFaVeE.jpg

Can someone explain this to me? I have been wondering what NG means by these connections. I thought that she's all alone in Goryeo. She may be a Yuan princess, but she's powerless in the court since Gi Cheol controls the councils. What connection is she referring to?

hmm the whole time fire lady is talking ES that if she's doesnt succeed in curing the patient she will be executed CY is calm and with a smirk

as if saying keep talking as if I will let anyone touch a hair on her head

not sure @Anomalous I am assuming that although she is still a Yuan princess she has some connection like thru her parents . You know so the whole daddy girl on her dad or mom to get her way in this case get military troops to help GM . Although GC controls the councils NG gotta have some power since she seems confident she can help GM

Guest Anomalous

ibi31yystSc0pT.jpg

ifiokIuR6h6VN.jpg

ihs3T5PYeUKdd.jpg

Hmm, I can't decide if Choi Young is fearless about death or does he really have that much confident in ES's skills as a physician? On a shallower note, Daejang is so gorgeous in these caps. ;)

hmm still confused on why GC chose the young king as a patient for ES to treat I know it was to trap CY somehow , but did GC know the young kings sickness beforehand and knew that ES wouldn't be able to treat him or was it throwing the dice and betting blindly :-? :-?

Guest Anomalous

ib0rK2iLPmZaGA.jpg

This guy hair is so comical, I think I will make a gif for him with his special hairstyle. :))

another bad a** woman NG!! go stand up for your man since he can't do it himself =))

and wow ES wants skinship already ?!?! =))

you in the back and me in the front meaning both her and CY riding in one horse

Guest Anomalous

iWplXSfhQVyTf.jpg

i0DGVXhx68CDO.jpg

Choi Young rarely smiles, but he is certainly smiling a lot here. @violetts  When you get to book 2, I really want to know what Choi Young is thinking in this part.

haha my second fave scene of ep 6 the whole forest scene and ES making fun of CY

love when ES tells him you don't even look at me when I talk I you and she literally does it =)) =)) and he looks away you shy little boy hahah

what still makes me scratch my head is what was he trying to tell her . Like when he says that do she won't misunderstand he said he loved her because ... and the she interrupted ... what did he want to say that he didn't mean it or maybe he did ... :-??

his exasperation :x :x

why above all people in heaven I had to bring her haha love how he takes it out on Daeman =)) =))