Guest myphim

Adnana said: @Auntie_MameI didn't get the impression that KC was jealous of CY touching ES since KC doesn't have romantic feelings for ES. He was just really really worried that his precious heavenly doctor was very sick, her life in danger.
Speaking of which... I sort of appreciate/admire that (unlike in 99% of all K-dramas), there are no annoying love triangles in "Faith", or any interfering exes, or any serious rivals (of either gender) for the love of our hero and heroine. Except for Noodle, that is. :))

joykimlee said:

@Auntie_Mame In defense of DF subs i guess Geisha is more widely understood than Gisaeng in the english speaking world.  Geisha is found in english dictionaries, but not Gisaeng.  In fact i only recently learnt what Gisaeng is as i've only watched a handful korean sageuks.  However i've always known what Geisha is even without having watched any japanese sageuks.  Strangely i cannot think up of an equivalent pure english word for Gisaeng, hence i'd deem Geisha an appropriate translation for newbies to the korean term Gisaeng. 

Btw i'm not affiliated with DF subs but would like to gratefully and heartfully thank all subbing teams for your great efforts.

Guest wisteria7

toychoi said: Adnana said: @icesirenDo you think there was any deeper symbolic meaning behind CY's comment in episode 16 that he couldn't carry ES because he had to carry his sword?
Ooh, I'm so annoyed that, after all the progress we had seen in episode 15 in terms of CY getting handsy with ES all the time, in episode 16 he's back to being reluctant to come near her! :( I get that he's probably trying to protect himself, but shouldn't he rather take advantage of what little time he has left with her, instead of pulling away?

Guest wisteria7

toychoi said: Adnana said: @icesirenDo you think there was any deeper symbolic meaning behind CY's comment in episode 16 that he couldn't carry ES because he had to carry his sword?
Ooh, I'm so annoyed that, after all the progress we had seen in episode 15 in terms of CY getting handsy with ES all the time, in episode 16 he's back to being reluctant to come near her! :( I get that he's probably trying to protect himself, but shouldn't he rather take advantage of what little time he has left with her, instead of pulling away?

Guest myphim

Tinkiebell said: myphim said: Not a bad idea @Tinkiebell. I am still backtracking through the pages, and it seems most of us are losing a lot of hairs and sleep over this time travel issue. :))
I am starting to feel most of us will not have any hair left by the end of the show. Anyone knows of a good place to buy a wig? ;))

All of the sudden, I have this urge to see all three time slip ES to be in the same place to compete for Choi Young's heart. Now that will be interesting to see. :D
Eun-soo vs Eun-soo vs Eun-soo

Also, Choi Young, Gi Cheol and Deok Heung will not need to fight anymore. There is now one Eun-soo for each of them. :-bd

Guest myphim

Auntie Mame said: And, the biggest clue is that the item is something that KC couldn't explain/describe.  He's been asked twice about it.  And, both times, he was at a loss for words. 

Here's a wild thought:   Instead of a fetus in a jar, the 3rd item is a dried umbilical cord in a plastic envelope, wrapped in the satin handerchief.   =))  (Of course, KC can't describe it.  As a man, he won't be familiar with the experience of having this part of the body.)

Regarding the 3rd item...
The white cloth/handkerchief we saw at the bottom of the chest was definitely merely the covering of that 3rd item.Also, since KC didn't have the words necessary to describe that item, I'm positive it's something intrinsically modern (from the future) -- something that wouldn't normally exist (couldn't be created) in Goryeo time and thus something that KC would have no way of identifying.Of course, the most obvious answer would be for the 3rd item to be some piece of modern technology -- except that couldn't be it, since technology would be useless in Goryeo (i.e. no electricity to power it up). Plus, it wouldn't have survived the passage of time. Neither would have a weapon.But other than this, I really have no good suggestion as to WHAT EXACTLY the 3rd item is. Just that, obviously, it has something to do with CY or the secret to time-travelling.
Regarding the ending of episode 16...
Is is too much to hope for that everything that happens from the moment that ES wakes up is still a dream that drunk ES is having during the night? Then she wakes up and is in time to stop CY from leaving. Because if it's already morning and ES is still in the Medical Ward while CY is in the forest... there is no physically feasible way that ES can reach him before he walks into the trap.

@Adnana what happen about CY ? Some how ES dream become true. She running and found CY on the floor. So, i dont think that he will die bc it on ep 17 so faraway to the end. And finally writer-nim must be hide sth for sure!