[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch this show...Idol: It's first & second ep..is realy realy cool..All couple is amaizing..

For first episode  KShow  is ready to sub <3

Just finished watching ep 1 and I really liked it. I actually quite like the choice of idols that are on the show.
I dont know much about Seungah but really like her she is so funny also despite the age difference between her and JB they are so cute together. Also poor Hyungshik he is so sweet so far Jihyun seems to view him as a friend.

I think I will may check out the other seasons.

3 ep is was awwwww  <3...I watch of korean....waiting for eng sub and 4 ep...:D  

and one info - i don't nothing  - rumors must

[iNFO]  will be on the second season of "The Romantic & Idol" 

Females:
G.Na
Eunyoung (TWO X)
Yang Jiwon (SPICA)
Yewon (Jewelry)

Males:
N (VIXX)
Minhyuk (BTOB)
Jonghun (FT Island)
Kevin (ZE:A)
cr: G.NA Spain

This show is cute! I started watching for Hyungsik but I'm starting to like some of the other couples too~

I really like JB & Seungah which makes me kinda sad that she picked him at the end of today's episode but he ended up picking Jei.
And makes me so frustrated because JB & Jei were paired together for the 2nd date but when they were all hanging out as a group, Jun K. & Jei were basically flirting & doing lots of skinship which made JB the third wheel. Yet he still picked her -___-
I also like the Hyungsik-Jihyun pairing. Hyungsik wanting to not seem like a dongsaeng to her is cute~
My guess is that he'll end up picking her at the end since he basically already made up his mind which is why he hasn't really showed much interest in the other girls.
In today's episode, I didn't really like Jun K. & Jei. Seemed like they were just doing skinship with their dates to make each other jealous.
The Mir-Seungah pairing for the 2nd date was just so mismatched in terms of chemistry lol. They totally seem more like sister-brother XD
And I'm glad they added more episodes! They casted well for this first season. would be totally happy if the rumor of a 2nd season happens :)

Also i just happened to watched this preview that they had for the show when it was about to air and doesn't it sort of give away who the boys will pick in the end?

My guess is that Jun K. either picks hyejung or Jei.
While Jaebum picks Jei and Mir & Hyungsik will end up picking jihyun while seungah doesn't get picked. (which is why she's crying)
Sort of seems like that in the clip but I hope im wrong! Cause im rooting for JB & Seungah!

I felt really sad for Seungah she looked quite sad when it was revealed that JB picked Jea. So far she seems to have mainly clicked with him I would like to see her interact with the other guys but it already seems like most of them are coupled up.
Jea is so hard to read, her and Jun K seemed to really get along quite fast and I thought she liked him but with the whole change thing I wasnt sure but the latest ep eventhough she was on a date with JB it looked like she was always looking for Jun K. I think Jun K has always made it clear that he likes Jea I did feel bad for JB though. It will be interesting to see who she picks.

Eventhough I was side eyeing Jun K in this ep lol I do like him, I like how he makes everyone comfortable and takes care of them I actually thought his date with Hyejeong was cute also she looked happy and comfortable compared to when she was with Mir lol. I actually wouldnt mind seeing them on another date it was nice to see her get out of her shell.

The show is good but my only issue is eventhough it is about dating that sometimes people dont really get a chance example Hyungsik and Jihyun they are really cute but Hyungsik doesnt really give any girl a chance same with Mir. Dont get me wrong you are going to like and click with different people but it would be nice to see them have more of an open mind. Seriously has Hyungsik even talked to any of the other girls? lol.

Judging from the previews it does looks like they will be different couples so it will be interesing to see how that will go.

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Just watched episodes 1 and 2 and I agree with you @ryeesa. I can see that Hyungsik is a very nice guy, gentleman but he is quite shy. I felt bad to see him just lie on the bed and when he called his mom to say he wants to go home.. </3 Normally I find Mir to be super funny but I don't know why in this show it makes him look so annoying, and evil, and a bad person. (Mir fans do not hate because I love him too I just think the show portrays him in a bad light so far)

Personally, I don't understand why they had to lie about the change or stay. It's gonna show in broadcasting anyways so why lie about it and make yourself look like an a** afterwards. -____-;

Also, I dislike how everyone seems to like Ji Hyun and forgets about all the other girls. Seems like this can just be like the bachelorette where all the guys are trying to win over Ji Hyun =.=

xxsarahhoangerz said: Just watched episodes 1 and 2 and I agree with you @ryeesa. I can see that Hyungsik is a very nice guy, gentleman but he is quite shy. I felt bad to see him just lie on the bed and when he called his mom to say he wants to go home.. </3 Normally I find Mir to be super funny but I don't know why in this show it makes him look so annoying, and evil, and a bad person. (Mir fans do not hate because I love him too I just think the show portrays him in a bad light so far)

Personally, I don't understand why they had to lie about the change or stay. It's gonna show in broadcasting anyways so why lie about it and make yourself look like an a** afterwards. -____-;

Also, I dislike how everyone seems to like Ji Hyun and forgets about all the other girls. Seems like this can just be like the bachelorette where all the guys are trying to win over Ji Hyun =.=

Wow @ episode 4.

Why didnt Junk pick Jei? Cmon...Junk kept holding and teasing Jei in Ep 3.
In Ep 5 you can already tell who is going with who just by the matching clothes. Mir goes with Jei, Junk with Hyejong and JB with Seungah. I'm not a fan of Junk and Hyejong.

just watched the fourth episode RAW on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0yp4IP0wA&feature=g-u

(sorry I couldn't put the link properly, credit oumae@YT)

anyway I'm really enjoying the show, but it's a little bit painful to see all these one-sided feelings :(( of course I was madly curious about them choosing with the cameras and nearly all this episode was dedicated to the matter (now I know how you've been editing 8 episodes you tvN lol) what can I say

Jihyun and Hyungsik are like destiny <3 and I'm going to support Jun.K x Hyejeong too! 

I think the reason why Jun K picked hyejung was because he thought jei was gonna pick JB. He kept telling the boys that it was because she was jumping all over JB when they were hanging out so he thought she liked him & would pick JB XD But I do think Jun K is starting to like hyejung. And you can tell they're going on another date in the next episode so if Jei isn't careful about who she wants, she may not end up with anyone.
I liked hyungsik-jihyun but now that you know they'll end up picking each other so im kinda over them lol
Seems like the mission on the next date will probably be a backhug XD

Also I take back what i said about liking that the show got extended cause this whole episode was so dragged out with the whole video choosing part XP
I was waiting to watch the dates but because they showed so many interviews and comments from the cast to take up some air time, it's in next weeks episode -___-

@taengstache seriously the editing is quite bad and annoying, it feels like nothing really happened in this ep, there is way too many repeated scenes and previews within the ep. They were together for four days I am sure there is lots of unseen scenes they can show.

About Jun. K and Jea I have seen some comments on yt and people complaining and being confused but I also felt that Jun.k seemed certain that Jea was going to pick JB he kept mentioning her date with JB and how happy she looked. I think the main issue with them is miscommunication. They both like each other but then something happens that makes them doubt it and they do the opposite of how they feel and it keeps going in a circle.

Jun.K and  Hyejeong date was cute and Hyejeong was more talkative and seemed happy, also I can see him having a soft spot for her. I didnt understand why she choose Mir at first but thinking about it I think it is because she probably was sure that Jea/Jun.K were going to pick each other also maybe out of respect for Jea.

Hyungsik and Jihyun I really find them cute together but I am really tired of the fate/destiny talk also most of their scenes I find myself wanting to know what the others are doing.

Really hope that we will see more of Seungah, from the preview she is on a date with JB so hopefully we will get to see her enjoy this date compared to her last lol and that she will get more screen time.

omg the show is addictive!
taengstache said: I think the reason why Jun K picked hyejung was because he thought jei was gonna pick JB. He kept telling the boys that it was because she was jumping all over JB when they were hanging out so he thought she liked him & would pick JB XD But I do think Jun K is starting to like hyejung. And you can tell they're going on another date in the next episode so if Jei isn't careful about who she wants, she may not end up with anyone.
I liked hyungsik-jihyun but now that you know they'll end up picking each other so im kinda over them lol
Seems like the mission on the next date will probably be a backhug XD

Also I take back what i said about liking that the show got extended cause this whole episode was so dragged out with the whole video choosing part XP
I was waiting to watch the dates but because they showed so many interviews and comments from the cast to take up some air time, it's in next weeks episode -___-

I actually liked this episode a lot even though I didn't understand all that was happening but I am sure when the subs will come it, it will be really interesting to really understand what each and everyone one of them really thought and felt.
As JiHuyun and HyungSik these two had a lot of chemistry from the start and I am glad  that at least their "Love Story" is going well with a couple of bumps at the beginning. They are just cute together,
As for Jun.K I think he felt played by Jei and I don't blame him. At first she chose to change and didn't explain to him why she did chose to change. Then she is all flirty with JB and basically putting him against his dongsaeng. I myself thought she was going to chose JB and was surprise she chose JunK.From the start I thought that HyeJong would have been better with Jun.K so I am glad with this turn of event they get to spend more time together.
As for Mir, the way he acts on this show  isn't surprising to me, I think the best match for him his Seung Ah, b/c she is cool chick who can take his crazy sense of humor and put him in his place. But I understand him going for the obvious Beauties, is always been a bit shallow but he is cool. Can't wait to see his romantic side. LOL
As for Seung Ah, she is my favorite girl with HyeJong, she does have a nice and effortless chemistry with JB, but I think the poor guy is just to young and a bit overwhelmed, he can't really see the gem he has in front of him. I can't wait to see what happens on their date next week, JB will have a lot to make up for and hopefully they will have a great date.
I think Seung Ah is a gem and any if those guys would gain a lot by getting to know herLove this Show!!!Can't wait for the subs

mguemon said: As for Jun.K I think he felt played by Jei and I don't blame him. At first she chose to change and didn't explain to him why she did chose to change. Then she is all flirty with JB and basically putting him against his dongsaeng. I myself thought she was going to chose JB and was surprise she chose JunK.From the start I thought that HyeJong would have been better with Jun.K so I am glad with this turn of event they get to spend more time together.
As for Mir, the way he acts on this show  isn't surprising to me, I think the best match for him his Seung Ah, b/c she is cool chick who can take his crazy sense of humor and put him in his place. But I understand him going for the obvious Beauties, is always been a bit shallow but he is cool. Can't wait to see his romantic side. LOL

ryeesa

said: Sorry for cutting your post. I think the thing with Jea is that she is hard to read, now I can tell that she does like Jun.K but in the beginning I wasnt sure. I think also Jun.K and Jea are both really nice and friendly people as in they dont get easily embarassed with skinship and they both seem to get along with everyone quite well and on dates just have fun. I understand Jun.K confusion over Jea/JB's date but wasnt he doing the exact same thing with Jihyun and  Hyejeong on their date? Its clear they both like each other but are not reading each other's signals well.

It will be interesting to see what happens on Jun.K and Hyejeong date they do seem to be getting along pretty well.

I actually thought  Mir and Seungah's date just really showed how immature Mir is. I would be interested in seeing a date with Seungah with Jun.K or even with

HyungSik.
Hyungsik has had the least interaction with the other girls I understand that him and Jihyun feel comfortable with each other and like each other but it would be nice to see him interacting with the others.

Archived