[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

@little girl: I'm sorry I can't really remember even though I tried backtracking. The gist of the article was about how daring their (her and Jun.K's) skinship was and hinting at dating prospects which she denied and just said they've become closer sunbae-hoobae. And that she made good friends thanks to R&I. Also, she mentioned that the group does have a kakao chatroom but she doesn't go in there because she doesn't have a phone. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest temperateclimate

@snowy22

Ye-Won said that she really misses Eun-Young but since Eun-Young doesn't have a mobile phone, she can't get in touch with her. Ye-Won said that she even thought about calling Eun-Young's company phone number to contact her.

• 2 weeks later...

After finishing the romantic & idol season 1 and 2, I would like to see the original series. Does anybody know where I can find these episodes with english subs? I can only find a few clips on youtube and the links in the first post don't work anymore:(

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I just watched this variety show both season 1 and season 2 but I really like the season 1, for all couples even I prefer Hyungsik and Jihyun couple. Couldn't believe that they always ended up together and I noticed that they were just falling together.

For the season 2, I just did not feel so much chemistry as season 1. just an opinion, though and it was amazing only one couple was formed at the end of the season.

iliares said: After finishing the romantic & idol season 1 and 2, I would like to see the original series. Does anybody know where I can find these episodes with english subs? I can only find a few clips on youtube and the links in the first post don't work anymore:(

• 4 weeks later...

enrell said: iliares said: After finishing the romantic & idol season 1 and 2, I would like to see the original series. Does anybody know where I can find these episodes with english subs? I can only find a few clips on youtube and the links in the first post don't work anymore:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived