[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

mguemon said: Yes Jei is hard to read in the sense that she says one thing and does another. I mean her an Jun K had a nice first date and I was surprised she chose to change, and then proceeded to confuse Jun K about her choice. Yes, she is friendly but she is also extremely flirty and as I said hasn't settled on Jun K from the start, I believe she is the only girl on that show who really would like to date all of the guys before settling on one of them. I don't blame her for that as it is a good approach.Unfortunately as I said, the guy she had her other date with was JB, Jun K dongsaeng and I truly believe, seeing them being so close and JB's hurt expression at the beach convinced him to switch as he felt they matched more.I think Mir is just extremely blunt and lack good understanding of the of the opposite sex. I think that as son as he heard that Jihyun was also a part of the show, he stopped seeing the other ladies as potential love interests and focused his energy on getting her. But he is considerate in his own way, the problem is that most girls wont waste their time getting to know him when there are other choices around. Except Hyejong of course, who I believe started to have a little crush on him and get his weird sense of humor. LOL

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryeesa said: I really cannot wait for the subs because I am interested in seeing what they all were thinking, Jea did look pretty surprised and hurt that Jun.K didnt choose her. Lol maybe Jun.K didnt want to be involved in a triangle drama.
Also with JB I can never tell if he truly likes someone he always changes according to the person he was on a date with I wouldnt be surprised if he went back to choosing Seungah after their date.

About Mir I am actually still not sure why Hyejeong keeps choosing him? Sometimes I feel it is because he is a safe choice considering all the other guys seem to be ''taken''.

I thought you guys maybe interested in this interview with Jea, it is subbed.

@mguemon Lol right also from the interview with Jea she still regrets choosing change I think they just need to communicate lol.

I think with Seung Ah they probably do interact but we dont get to see it, she does tend to get the least screen time.
I think JB just wouldnt mind dating all the girls in one ep I think it was the 3rd one he selected Jihyun, then said he wouldnt mind dating Hyejeong, then said he liked Jea like he said he is very fickle lol.

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

I love this show cause well it feels so real but this show really makes me dislike Jei and Mir.

Mir for obvious reasons. I usually find him funny on variety. But this is not a variety show and most of the contestants are taking it seriously. Except he is such an richard simmons to Seung Ah and Hyejung. I understand that he doesnt really like Seung Ah but he can be a whole lot nicer about it. And as for Hyejung, idk why she keeps going back to him. She did say she like humorous guys but Mir is either oblivious or pretends not to know. And he keeps saying that Jihyun is his favorite and keeps on called 4minute and Mblaq meeting a destiny. Its not really destiny more like they debuted around the same time and keep on getting lumped together bc of that. And even Jihyun doesnt really think so. Lets see how things with Jei this time. He did say that Jei in terms of looks was closest to his ideal type.

As for Jei sigh she was my favorite girl contestant and now I am pretty much dont like her. And the scene that really got to me was when JB was sitting on the rocks by himself and she was sitting on the beach flirting away with Junsu. Wasent her date JB during that time? Honestly what gives. if your on a date with JB than stay with JB and go to Junsu later when your not on the date anymore. Idk it pissed me off. And if she liked Junsu to begin with why did she change?

My favorite couple so far has to be a couple that hasent even had one date together yet but it has to be Hyejung and JB i think they would be cuteee.
I hope JEI and Mir get together so they can be less annoying and frustrating.

Does anyone know what actually happens at the end of the show? If a couple matches up do they start dating?

@jaejongsgirlI think at the end they are suppose to each choose the person they would like to be coupled with for a last time and hope that the person chose them too. Which will mean that the experience was a success.
But as after the show ends, since they are idols, I doubt they are going to date but at least they could develop friendship between them. That is Mir personality, as soon as I knew he was on the show I automatically thought to myself he needs a girl who has a strong personality, easy going and confident to not be offended by the stuff he says or take it lightly. I think Hyejong, since she likes humorous guys got used to his sense of humor and maybe started crushing on him. I mean don't they say that the person you tease a lot his also the person you like, and def Mir has been teasing her, gave her a nickname and the likes. He def was touched by her choosing him still at this point.As for Jei, she sent too many mixed signals, to too many people. Hope to see how her date with Mir goes. Hopefully she will be able to tame him. LOL

@missauditor Thank you.

At this point Seung Ah should just view this as a nice relaxing holiday, I feel quite sorry for her and she actually is one of the coolest girls there. When JB and Mir were talking about viewing her as the Noona it just made me realize that all the guys apart from Jun.K are all young and compared to her immature. If there is another season they should either get Idols all around the same age or at least have more older male Idols.

I think Jun.K and Jea need another date to clear the air, so far they only had one date their first date and since then a lot has happened and they have had dates with other people and now they are not certain what the other is feeling. If they do another selection it will be interesting to see if they will finally pick each other.

Hyungsik and Jihyun are cute together and it is unusual how they keep ending back together but I find their interactions awkward.

ryeesa

said: @missauditor Thank you.

At this point Seung Ah should just view this as a nice relaxing holiday, I feel quite sorry for her and she actually is one of the coolest girls there. When JB and Mir were talking about viewing her as the Noona it just made me realize that all the guys apart from Jun.K are all young and compared to her immature. If there is another season they should either get Idols all around the same age or at least have more older male Idols.

I think Jun.K and Jea need another date to clear the air, so far they only had one date their first date and since then a lot has happened and they have had dates with other people and now they are not certain what the other is feeling. If they do another selection it will be interesting to see if they will finally pick each other.

Hyungsik and Jihyun are cute together and it is unusual how they keep ending back together but I find their interactions awkward.

Guest xbeybidollx

why so few fans posts here? :( please share pictures of them thanks anyways you can find the subbed version of Romantic and Idols here - http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/idol-and-romantic/ enjoy! ;)

i am shipping hyejeong x jun.k and hyejeong x mir. if any guy can accept seung ah the way she is, i think it's hyung sik. too bad he's miss. nam's. 
btw, i head over heels of hyejeong x jun.k screen time. i scrutinize everything. lol. there's definitely a lot of glancing at the dinner table.- at the start of the dinner, hyejeong drink from a cup. when jun cough from his laughter, he took the cup and have a sip. this make me happy. lol. - the bunch discussed about the mid selection at the dinner table and hyejeong uttered her curiosity, touched her hair and glanced at jun. jun turn to his left and broke a smile. whatever it meant lol.- after hyejeong scooped for mir, jun said he wanted soup and grab the ladle from hyejeong. hyejeong commented it does taste better with more soup.- jun scooped for hyejeong- owh btw when hyejeong scopped for mir, she had some difficulties and laugh at it and look at jun. i think jun look at her too. lolol
i am excited to watch their next date. i pretty sure jun.k will pick hyejeong again in other selection but not so sure about hyejeong. in the preview, hyejeong have interaction with other guys but i didnt see jun.k interaction with other girls. well, lets see >.<

@missauditor In all honesty the best girls on that show are Seung Ah and Hyejong and I am glad at least Hyejong is given airtime and people start noticing her charms.
I agree with you about Hyejong & Mir and Hyejong & Jun. K ships. Me from the start I was rooting for Hyejong & Jun.K since Jun has always been vocal about Seohyun been his ideal and she was the only one as far as I could see who came close to his ideal. So I am glad he saw her charms and seems pretty intent on making her turn her favors towards him.
But she also had a good chemistry with Mir in that push-pull (mildang) kind of way and I was hoping Mir would have stop for one second being obsessed with Jihyun and look at the girl next to him, she really took all his crap with a laugh and charm. Not easy I tell you.LOL :D
 Even though I think Seung Ah is the best match for Mir, but for sure she doesn't match his ideal. Actually I was suprised he picked Jihyun since I thought he would have picked Jei from the start she is the prettiest one. But I guess with Jihyun there is a lot of backstory there or "fate" =))

@mguemon omg this 'fate' mir had been talking about drove everybody crazy. i lol when hyungsik mentioned about 'fate' at his stylist when his stylist brought out about hyung sik only dated jihyun. when mir called hyejeong 'jadu' and asked her to scoop more ramyeon for him, hyejeong wore her poker face. not sure if she like/hate the nick name. but hyejeong laugh at mir's antic disturbing her interview. i like hyejeong laughter. it's cute ^^

@missauditorMir has made everyone on that set obsessed  with fate LOLEveryone was talking about leaving it all to fate and the likes and now Hyungsik & Jihyun are convinced they are the fated ones I bet Mir wasn't expecting that :))I don't think she is offended by that nickname, she might have been taken aback at first but I think now she knows that is just Mir style. I for one actually think that Mir picking on her, giving her a nickname actually made her crush on him more, since he also matches her ideal. B/c even tough Mir is all about Jihyun and their "fate", he does always pay attention to Hyejong. Like when he asked her to give him more food, I actually saw that she was pleased with that and was trying not to show it.
That is the best thing with these types of show, the different interpretation we can give to the actions of the participants. LOL :D

Guest temperateclimate

@MummyShanshan It's cool that you were able to enjoy the show along with your husband. What were his thoughts about the show from a male perspective? Did they differ from yours? It's always interesting to hear more from male viewers since a majority of the target audience tends to consist of female viewers.

This tv show is really charming and it´s even better when I know that the PD and writer Kim Daejoo of 1n2d season 1 are the one who works behind this serie. I can honestly always count on them on amazing shoots and beautiful writings <3

But I´ve only seen The Romantic And Idols. I want to watch the first two seasons too, but the link for season 1 download in the front page is dead =( And the link to dailymotion for season 2 have missing episodes and so one.."/ Do anyone know where or how I can download/watch the whole serie of season 1 and 2?

Guest Lola Pong

Love1403 said: This tv show is really charming and it´s even better when I know that the PD and writer Kim Daejoo of 1n2d season 1 are the one who works behind this serie. I can honestly always count on them on amazing shoots and beautiful writings <3

But I´ve only seen The Romantic And Idols. I want to watch the first two seasons too, but the link for season 1 download in the front page is dead =( And the link to dailymotion for season 2 have missing episodes and so one.."/ Do anyone know where or how I can download/watch the whole serie of season 1 and 2?

Archived