[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

Sei said: It's hilarious that after the breaking news of Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo dating spreading everywhere, many people recommend Jihyun & Hyungsik to be the new couple of We Got Married. You can check their comments at allkpop. But somehow I dont want them to join WGM since it's all scripted. Hope that someday they will announce their relationship

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest temperateclimate

The written preview for Episode 09 is out!

First date preference shuffle

- G.NA and OO at the Namsan stairs. 

- Ye Won and OO at the pedestrian bridge/overpass.

- Ji Won and OO in a street crowd.

- Eun Young and OO in an art museum.

Plane ride to Jeju-do

Dinnertime

Heart (feelings) text message to production team

----

Based on clues from both the video and written previews ...

G.NA's partner is Jong Hoon.

Ye Won's partner is Min Hyuk. There's already a spoiler pic of their first meeting floating around.

Ji Won's partner is Kevin.

Eun Young's partner is N.

* It's interesting how Jong Hoon mentioned having interest in Ye Won during the pre-interview while Ye Won mentioned having interest in Min Hyuk. No doubt Ye Won will be absolutely thrilled when she spots Min Hyuk waiting for her on the pedestrian bridge!

Guest ryeesa

Episode 8 eng subs are out
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/the-romantic-idol-episode-8-english-subs.html

I feel like Seung Ah was expecting no one to pick her, JB staying was a shock. I felt so bad for her, clearly her reaction showed that he did hurt her even to the point she thought he hated her. I still dont know what to think about JB decision, it could be the editing but even on their last date he still didnt seem happy. I am not sure if he was really sincere when he decided to pick her. But at least in the end they were able to end it on friendly terms.

All the other couples were cute, Yewon mentioned that Hyungsik said they still all meet up so maybe some good relationships were formed due to the show. Also Hyungsik does seem really happy lately lol.

The next season so far seems good. Yewon was funny, the reaction when GNA was mentioned was funny lol. Also I didnt know that GNA and Jiwon used to be in a group together. Looking forward to seeing everyone interacting.

Guest dewi23

coffeebeanie said: I may be in the minority here, but I'm glad Seung-Ah got paired with JB in the end.
Here are some translated snippets (from my recollection)

During the interview:-When JB was asked by the crew if he picked Seung-Ah because he felt sorry, he said that it wasn't about feeling sorry, but that after thinking about it, he felt that there was hope/possibility with Seung-Ah. The interview asked him: "What about your feelings that were hardened by cement?" (I don't know what cement they were talking about here. Did JB say something about it in previous episodes?)He said: "Its about to break.  I can break it, although I'm not absolutely sure.  I'm just relying on the possibility with Nuna (Seung-Ah) so I'm choosing her."
-When Seung-Ah was explaining why she picked Mir, she said "With Mir, we talked and it was comfortable.  With JB, I felt alone and pitiful.  Because he was so honest, I got hurt a lot"
During the scene when Seung-Ah was crying, their conversation went something like this:JB: Why are you crying, stop crying, you're making me feel sorry.Seung-Ah: I was thinking completely differently. I'm sorry, you made me misunderstand/doubt you, I really thought you hated me.
And then when they were hugging, Seung-Ah could be heard saying "Sorry" then JB saying "Don't misunderstand/doubt me."
Lastly, when Jun.K and Hyejeong found out that Seung-Ah and JB coupled, Hyejeong went up to JB and told him "What are you? You're a player!!" then went on to hug Seung-Ah. Haha. Looks like they really bonded during their stay there.
Seung-Ah's description of JB? A bad guy. Haha. I doubt they'll really see/contact each other outside of the show, but they were my favorite couple from the start. 
I hope the Season 2 idols are as entertaining and endearing as the Season 1 idols! 

Found the final ep kind of boring, because it was only the selections (it felt a bit draggy) would've liked some more cute interactions. Actually, I realised they rarely show us the couple convos or group shots so it's a bit of a pity. 
Anyways, for those who were interested in the anecdotes I posted up last time re: Mir, here are some more. There's random ones, including some past/future Romantics. 
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/idol-anecdotes-4.html

Guest little girl1430292144

The Romantic & Idol season 2 ( all of these pic and statement cr to @Naraejoha via twitter)

Yewon&MinHyuk :)
A_7WzVOCIAAQHFH.jpg

G.Na&JongHoon :)
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

#JongHoon fall for G.Na's charm,"she has that mature-woman & baby-like charm that makes me want to hug her,," .LOL.

Guest orchid81

Please translate what Hyung Sik said about The Romantic & Idol: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=047&aid=0002016166

Guest ryeesa

@littlegirl thank you.

Really looking forward to watching season 2.
I have been reading some live recaps about the first episode and I am slightly nervous for GNA, of course it is still early and it is only the first episode. I just hope there will not be another Seung Ah situation.

Guest dewirama

hai yorobundeul~

i like this show..

in season 1, i like jisik couple & jb-seungah couple..

n i think i like jonghoon-g.na couple in season 2 as i knew the news b4 i seen the broadcast of season 2..

btw yewon's character kinda like mir, i think..

Guest badonkadonk

Gna and Jonghoon!!! the raw video is out already. http://www.kshowgo.net/2013/01/130106-tvn-romantic-idol-2-episode-1.html :x

Guest ryeesa

I just finished watching it and so far I like the season. One of the moments I really liked was seeing all the group together, we didnt get to see enough of that in season 1 so it was nice to see quite a few scenes with all of them interacting. It does seem like they are all getting along and you can already see who people have their eye on.
So far it does seem like the couples paired up all clicked but it is the first episode and you never know what may happen. I was dreading another triangle would be in this season lol but considering it happened in ''The Romantic'' and season one, I knew there had to be one in the second season. It does seem like Jonghyun really likes Yewon judging from this episode as well as the preview. I did like him and Gna but it seems like he has friendzoned her already hopefully she will have her eye on someone else if JH is stuck on Yewon throughout.

Guest coffeebeanie

I like Kevin with Jiwon, I hope they get to go on more dates together.
So anyways, the first impressions/selections via text were:(highlight to read)Eunyeong -> NN -> Eunyeong
Kevin -> JiwonJiwon -> Minhyuk
G.na -> JonghoonJonghoon -> Yewon
Minhyuk -> YewonYewon -> Minhyuk

coffeebeanie said: I like Kevin with Jiwon, I hope they get to go on more dates together.
So anyways, the first impressions/selections via text were:(highlight to read)Eunyeong -> NN -> Eunyeong
Kevin -> JiwonJiwon -> Minhyuk
G.na -> JonghoonJonghoon -> Yewon
Minhyuk -> YewonYewon -> Minhyuk

Really liked this first episode! Already loving Yewon lol so cute how she was basically freaking out when she was waiting and on her date with minhyuk XD
The two seem to sort of know each other already but IDK I sort of feel like they're more noona-dongsaeng type. Like when she was taking care of him on the plane when he fell asleep and was drooling XD

I wasn't surprised that Jiwon picked minhyuk since they were talking to each other a lot when they got to jeju and she seemed like she was disappointed when she saw that Kevin was her date. Feels like she doesn't really have any interest in him XP

I'm REALLY excited to see what's gonna happen with Jonghun, Yewon & Minhyuk! I really hope that jonghun & yewon goes on at least one date since they both seem to be interested in each other. And the preview of jealous jonghun was cute haha makes me excited for next weeks episode! :)

Guest saeyun

Uh ohhhh I just watched the raw version of episode 2 of season 2 (lol that was weird) and I am really rooting for Yewon and Minhyuk!! But Jonghoon is like... "yewon... yewon..." sooo I'm sensing there is a love triangle going on in the later eps. I just hope G.NA will have someone though like Kevin or something... and I realiize that Jiwon likes Minhyuk soooo another love triangle as well... err love quadruple? LOL...
Anyways, I wish to see episode 3 hahaha!

Archived