Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

*** Congratulations to HB who made it to the lists. :blush:

********************************************************************************

Film Magazine Cine21 Reveals Lists of Most-Anticipated Senior and Rookie Actors/Actresses in 2021

The magazine named various actors and actresses we need to anticipate next year.

On December 29th, Korean film magazine 'Cine21' released the lists of most-anticipated actors/actresses in 2021. They are divided into senior and rookie categories, to make them apples to apples. A total of 55 experts voted on the best ones among thousands in the industry. 

Without further ado, check out the complete lists below!

Senior Actors 

1st place: Lee Byunghun

2nd place: Ryu Junyeol

3rd place: Park Haeil, Yoo Ahin

4th place: Park Seojoon, Seol Kyeonggoo

5th place: Nam Joohyuk, Ma Dongseok, Park Bogum, Joo Jihoon

6th place: Kang Dongwon, Kang Haneul, Gong Yoo, Goo Gyohwan, Kim Soohyun, Kim Woobin, Ryu Seungryong, Park Jungmin, Byun Yohan, Song Kang, Song Kangho, Yoo Taeoh, Lee Jehoon, Im Siwan, Jeong Sunghwa, Jung Woosung, Jin Seonkyu, Hyun Bin

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/30/film-magazine-cine21-reveals-lists-of-most-anticipated-senior-and-rookie-actors-actresses-in-2021-388898

Year Ender 2020: Korean stars dazzle people around the world

Here's a list of the who's who among the stars

Singapore — South Korea is filled with beautiful people, and it is especially so for those in show business. From actors to singers, here are some of the most good-looking individuals that have caught our eyes. Not only do they look good, they are also talented.

Read on to find out who made the list.

hyunbin_actor.png

Hyun Bin

His real name is Kim Tae-pyung and he has starred in many shows and received recognition in acting, receiving the Grand Prize (Daesang) for TV at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards. His role in 2005 romantic comedy My Name is Kim Sam-soon propelled him to fame. He also acted in Secret Garden, Memories of the Alhambra, Crash Landing on You among others. Hyun Bin’s movie credentials include Confidential Assignment, The Swindlers, The Negotiation and Rampant.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://theindependent.sg/year-ender-2020-korean-stars-dazzle-people-around-the-world/

• Like 1

2020's Best Moments In Korean Entertainment

2020 has been a tough and challenging year for everyone. The greatest battle is probably the ongoing pandemic that left various businesses closing, people losing their jobs, and the global population suffering. 

Yet, this should not be a reason as to why you should not celebrate the New Year 2021, greet the people who have been part of your lives this year, and be thankful for the blessings you have received despite the tribulations. 

It will never be easy to let go of 2020, considering there are several memorable moments that happened in K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Movie, and the whole industry of Korean entertainment. Here are the Korea Portal's best picks. 

The 'Crash Landing On You' craze

Starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the support for "Crash Landing On You" also deserves recognition. It is interesting to note that even until today, months after the last episode was released, fans are still talking about the drama series and even pitching ideas for a sequel. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaportal

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47637/20201231/year-review-2020s-best-moments-korean-entertainment.htm

• Like 2

vast calendar remaining dates

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdUBm_B55I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJd2OcLBMYE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

new drforhair CF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcWHZ2Bnma/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dispatch revealed Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating and they confirmed :) 

SIDE NOTE:  I hope Korean media can respect their privacy from now on.

I chose to post from SOOMPI article instead:

It’s official: both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have confirmed that they’re in a relationship!

On January 1, Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment stated, “Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met through their projects, and after the end of their drama, their positive feelings towards one another developed into a romantic relationship.”

The agency added, “We ask that you look warmly upon their relationship and cheer them on in the future.”

Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team Entertainment similarly confirmed, “The two of them got to know each other through their acting projects, and after the end of their drama, they developed an interest in each other and ended up dating.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1)

Updated January 1 KST:

Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment has responded to the report of his relationship with Son Ye Jin by commenting, “We are currently in the process of checking with Hyun Bin himself. After checking, we will release a statement.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

Dispatch has reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are in a relationship!

On January 1, Dispatch published a report claiming that the two stars have been dating for the past eight months—and that their relationship began after the conclusion of their hit drama “Crash Landing on You.”

According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

Dispatch claimed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met up several times to hang out with fellow actors following the end of “Crash Landing on You,” and during these get-togethers, they realized just how well-suited they were as a couple. They also reportedly bonded over their mutual love of golf.

Along with its report, Dispatch published photos of Son Ye Jin getting into Hyun Bin’s car.

Son Ye Jin’s agency responded to the report by stating, “We are currently in the process of checking with [the actress] after seeing the article.”

Dispatch-Son-Ye-Jin-Hyun-Bin.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starred together in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” before reuniting in the popular drama “Crash Landing on You” in 2019. The two actors have been swept up in dating rumors multiple times since, but denied the rumors each time.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

*** This has been an open secret. Good that they confirmed it. I'm sure no one is gonna hate on them. They are mature in age and stable in their careers. I literally shipped them. I hope their relationship will be going strong. Wahhh...........ending 2020 on a good note. And what a way to start 2021 - hahaha - It is starting out amazing.That's what Dispatch has been doing every start of new year. I wonder why last year there was nothing. Congratulations to both of them! Not surprised. They make a beautiful couple. I'm so happy for them. There was just something about their chemistry in "CLOY" especially in all those BTS. They were so fricking cute! I love this good news!  I wish this to happen. Knew it all along. So NICE that their Agencies confirmed it right away. Finally............. :blush:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

***********************************************************************************

Breaking: Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Confirmed To Be Dating

aa05e663d27048b7844000b60c7526b6.jpeg?s=

Updated January 1 KST:

It’s official: both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have confirmed that they’re in a relationship!

On January 1, Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment stated, “Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met through their projects, and after the end of their drama, their positive feelings towards one another developed into a romantic relationship.”

The agency added, “We ask that you look warmly upon their relationship and cheer them on in the future.”

Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team Entertainment similarly confirmed, “The two of them got to know each other through their acting projects, and after the end of their drama, they developed an interest in each other and ended up dating.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1)

Updated January 1 KST:

Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment has responded to the report of his relationship with Son Ye Jin by commenting, “We are currently in the process of checking with Hyun Bin himself. After checking, we will release a statement.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

Dispatch has reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are in a relationship!

On January 1, Dispatch published a report claiming that the two stars have been dating for the past eight months—and that their relationship began after the conclusion of their hit drama “Crash Landing on You.”

According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

Dispatch claimed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met up several times to hang out with fellow actors following the end of “Crash Landing on You,” and during these get-togethers, they realized just how well-suited they were as a couple. They also reportedly bonded over their mutual love of golf.

Along with its report, Dispatch published photos of Son Ye Jin getting into Hyun Bin’s car.

Son Ye Jin’s agency responded to the report by stating, “We are currently in the process of checking with [the actress] after seeing the article.”

Dispatch-Son-Ye-Jin-Hyun-Bin.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starred together in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” before reuniting in the popular drama “Crash Landing on You” in 2019. The two actors have been swept up in dating rumors multiple times since, but denied the rumors each time.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Blob 4

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin dating since March: agency

AEN20210101002700320_01_i_P4.jpg

A scene from "Crash Landing On You" provided by tvN (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Jan. 1 (Yonhap) -- Star actor Hyun Bin and his on-screen partner in the hit drama "Crash Landing On You," Son Ye-jin, have been dating for eight months, their agencies confirmed Friday.

"The two have become intimate as co-stars and have developed such intimacy into a romantic one as lovers after the series concluded," said VAST Entertainment, the management of Hyun Bin, in a statement.

The two had repeatedly denied the dating rumors. Rumors had particularly intensified during their costarring on "Crash Landing On You," tvN's hit rom-com TV series that launched in December 2019, even followed by reports that the two were arranging a wedding.

The acknowledgement also came from Son's agency, including the fact that the relationship began in March, a month after the conclusion of the TV show.

Hyun and Son, both born in 1982, achieved global fame on both the small and silver screens of various genres.

Hyun rose to stardom in 2003 via the sitcom "Nonstop 4" and became an Asian heartthrob by starring in "My Lovely Sam-soon." Success of romantic TV series "Worlds Within" and "Secret Garden" made him a globally published star, in addition to his relatively recent works that include "Memories of the Alhambra" and "Crash Landing On You."

Son emerged as the nation's "first love icon" via the films "Lover's Concerto" and "The Classic." Son earned acclamation from movie lovers by perfecting her role in films "A Moment to Remember" and

"The Last Princess." She earned her place as a rom-com queen through multiple hit TV shows, including "Something in the Rain" and "Crash Landing on You."

jwc@yna.co.kr
(END)

credit : Yonhap News

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20210101002700320?section=culture/entertainment

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

*** Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are officially the first celebrity couple of 2021! He had such good chemistry with her on/off cam. I wish them well. I hope they end up marrying each other.  This may not be big to some, but when you're a fan of this couple this is really big. They're a couple made in heaven... Aww...what a CUTE couple!   Now let’s leave both alone and let them be. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

'Dispatch' reports Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin are dating for real this time

1609464099-20201231-dispatch.jpg

According to media outlet 'Dispatch' on January 1, top actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of the hit tvN drama series 'Crash Landing On You' are dating - for real this time. 

The two stars first became wrapped up in dating rumors some time in 2018, shortly after the premiere of their film 'Negotiation'. The dating reports were quickly denied, and many claimed that the rumors were largely due to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's strong chemistry, both on and off the screen. 

Then, in January of 2019, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were spotted together at a mart in Los Angeles, sparking dating rumors once again. The rumors were denied at the time on the basis, "After finishing promotions for their film, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin both went on vacations in LA. They went separately, then found out that they were both in LA at the same time and decided to meet up." 

The pair's 3rd dating rumors sparked in January of 2020. This time, one media reporter simply claimed without much evidence that there were discussions of marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Both sides strongly denied the dating and marriage rumors. 

1609464105-1.jpeg

Now, 'Dispatch' says that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are actually in a real relationship. According to the report newly released on January 1, 2021, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have been dating for the past 8 months. 

Allegedly, one insider acquainted with Hyun Bin told 'Dispatch', "About 3 month after they finished filming the drama, I think that they started missing each other since they weren't seeing each other as often." It's reported that Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and other cast members of 'Crash Landing On You' held gatherings from time to time after the drama's completion, where the two stars (both born in 1982) often demonstrated their strong compatibility and connection. 

'Dispatch' then released a supposed photo of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin going golfing together. Son Ye Jin can be seen about to board a vehicle driven by Hyun Bin. It's said that Hyun Bin drove the pair to a golf club and taught Son Ye Jin some moves. 

1609464105-2.png

Stay tuned for updates from both stars and their agencies. 

Spoiler

1609464105-3.png

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/12/dispatch-reports-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-are-dating-for-real-this-time

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** This has been an open secret. Good that they confirmed it. I'm sure no one is gonna hate on them. They are mature in age and stable in their careers. I literally shipped them. I hope their relationship will be going strong. Wahhh...........ending 2020 on a good note. And what a way to start 2021 - hahaha - It is starting out amazing.That's what Dispatch has been doing every start of new year. I wonder why last year there was nothing. Congratulations to both of them! Not surprised. They make a beautiful couple. I'm so happy for them. There was just something about their chemistry in "CLOY" especially in all those BTS. They were so fricking cute! I love this good news!  I wish this to happen. Knew it all along. So NICE that their Agencies confirmed it right away. Finally............. :blush:

Yes I am glad everyone knows now and we were all correct in the end :D 

So it was a good new happy 2021 in the end. Just knowing Son Ye Jin was able to admit the relationship means Hyun Bin is very special to her because she has never admitted any of her past relationships before. She even posted about it on her instagram shortly after which doesn't normally happen either. 

We have upcoming Apan Star Awards later this month. From what I recall HB was on the list to attend. I forget the official date now. the date kept getting pushed. january 16 or january 24/25? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes I am glad everyone knows now and we were all correct in the end :D 

So it was a good new happy 2021 in the end. Just knowing Son Ye Jin was able to admit the relationship means Hyun Bin is very special to her because she has never admitted any of her past relationships before. She even posted about it on her instagram shortly after which doesn't normally happen either. 

@ElectricHearts, and they have been dating for eight months, which was a month after the conclusion of the drama - hahaha - I'm really so happy for them especially for HB. SYJ is a little older by months. Yes, I saw what she posted in her IG. That basket of flowers came from HB. So sweet of her to do that. Her message is so refreshing to read. I can feel her sincerity. To be in love is beautiful. Everyone deserves to be happy..God bless them! I wonder if she had ever dated a celebrity prior HB. Because as you said it's the first time in her career that she talked about her relationship like this. It seemed like she had waited forever for the right one to come along. I can feel it based from the words she posted. It sounds so CUTE. I can feel her happiness while reading her message. Well, all the wait is worth it! This is really a beautiful news! No wonder that everything between them in "Crash Landing" seemed so real. I thank Dispatch - LOL :blush:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & everyone.....

67286432.cms?resizemode=4&width=400

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@willenette i think some were saying the flowers were from DC Inside fans? Christmas and NYE/NY are for couples though. So I don't think she needs to share his gift lol..  I didn't really look at the flowr gift to great detail though. Since regardless she was telling us fans about the news she just shared and how she was shy. She's so cute. I thought I would picture her saying it to us while reading her message. A month or "couple weeks etc lol" can actually be a long time when they were spending 7 months together on set. Plus who knows how often they had hung out together before drama began. Since we all knew they were already very close friends before drama began. They definitely give us a good news to start out the year. I'm just happy that they are both very happy like we had hoped :) Not sure about her past relationships - from what she said before she dated secretly and may have gone on blind dates. So who knows how long her past relationships were. Yea she had gone from saying she use to like quiet guys to macho guys etc.. by 2018 it was clear she wanted a nice guy who makes her laugh or gets her sense of humor :) Early 2018 while filming SITR she wasnt even sure of marriage but later it changed to need to date first lol. They both have a lot of similarities on even their ideal types and actually have more in common not just golf lol. Although I love how Dispatch had to bring up golf. :P Since we all know HB loves to golf but it's not only golf either lol.. Although his main hobby after baseball became golf LOL..

Also his Amado Thailand greeting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfCzx4pFXY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love his blue top :) 

I think HB might be taking a longer break. It just really sounded like he was still reading scripts when he did the Esquire interview in November. And from the interviewers questions and his answers.. it just sounded like he wanted to take a much longer break than he normally would usually take. He was talking about "acting pov" then lol - realizing he should act a different way instead of putting on the ex. same expression etc since he got use to act that way. He really did learn a lot from working with Son Ye Jin and Hwang Jung Min. It made me wonder if he was doing CA sequel. Since was the villain comment to relate to TN in Esquire video or does he want to play a villain again lol.. Since his character in CA is not a villain. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette i think some were saying the flowers were from DC Inside fans? Christmas and NYE/NY are for couples though. So I don't think she needs to share his gift lol..  I didn't really look at the flowr gift to great detail though. Since regardless she was telling us fans about the news she just shared and how she was shy. She's so cute. I thought I would picture her saying it to us while reading her message. A month or "couple weeks etc lol" can actually be a long time when they were spending 7 months together on set. Plus who knows how often they had hung out together before drama began. Since we all knew they were already very close friends before drama began. They definitely give us a good news to start out the year. I'm just happy that they are both very happy like we had hoped :) Not sure about her past relationships - from what she said before she dated secretly and may have gone on blind dates. So who knows how long her past relationships were. Yea she had gone from saying she use to like quiet guys to macho guys etc.. by 2018 it was clear she wanted a nice guy who makes her laugh or gets her sense of humor :) Early 2018 while filming SITR she wasnt even sure of marriage but later it changed to need to date first lol. They both have a lot of similarities on even their ideal types and actually have more in common not just golf lol. Although I love how Dispatch had to bring up golf. :P Since we all know HB loves to golf but it's not only golf either lol.. Although his main hobby after baseball became golf LOL..

Also his Amado Thailand greeting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfCzx4pFXY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love his blue top :) 

I think HB might be taking a longer break. It just really sounded like he was still reading scripts when he did the Esquire interview in November. And from the interviewers questions and his answers.. it just sounded like he wanted to take a much longer break than he normally would usually take. He was talking about "acting pov" then lol - realizing he should act a different way instead of putting on the ex. same expression etc since he got use to act that way. He really did learn a lot from working with Son Ye Jin and Hwang Jung Min. It made me wonder if he was doing CA sequel. Since was the villain comment to relate to TN in Esquire video or does he want to play a villain again lol.. Since his character in CA is not a villain. 

@ElectricHearts, I'm just so happy that this time is for real because they had been tied-up in dating rumors since 2018. Remember the year after they were spotted in US together & some rumor of a possible wedding - hahaha. They say that Dispatch was able to spot the two together exercising together & the two visiting a golfing center. I haven't seen those pictures, though or were these published publicly? Or are these true? Well, glad to know they have time to meet-up despite of their busy schedules. They had so much strong chemistry in "CLOY" that I can't tell if it's acting or real love. Well, they have filmed (2) projects together now. :blush:

• Like 3

@willenettethere was the apparent golfing in November 2018. There were back pics of what was believed were them lol. LA they most likely also went golfing too lol. the jogging? or meet up was before CLOY I think june or something of 2019 lol. Jogging, golfing etc is normally what he does too though besides drinking beer etc lol. Anyways, yea there were a lot of potential hang outs that apparently may have happened in 2018 too before TN promotion period. However, glad they finally admitted and whatever the real dating timeline is. It doesn't really matter now. I noticed most couples eventually talk more on their relationship later. Since I noticed Rain shared more recently about him and KTH and Lee Min Jung had talked more as well about her and LBH relationship /with  when it actually began or more details on it. It just makes sense to say dated post drama even if that ends up not being the real timeline. I just hope kmedia can give them privacy now. I don't think confirmation was really needed since most of us knew they were dating even though some eventually doubted since most of us weren't from Korea. lol but glad we aren't blind and need to find new friends to call our close friends lol. :P  Just glad they built their relationship on friendship first because that is really how a relationship blossoms more and becomes stronger :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 K-Drama Superlatives From 2020

2751b04d95b7421696cc208b7eba5b99.jpeg?s=

Many things have been up in the air this year. (And no that’s not an airborne virus joke). Travels, studies, work, leisure, relationships, etc. have all been impacted one way or another. But there’s one thing that remains constant and that’s K-dramas. And with that, here is our annual superlative roundup.

Despite the particularly difficult year, we can still find the silver lining and be thankful that we’ve at least had a strong showing in K-dramas to help us get through our stuck-at-home days. We’ve seen plenty of fantasy, sci-fi, and even makjang dramas, though there does seem to be less sageuks this year. Cable channels in particular have gifted us with well-written, well-produced, and well-cast dramas.

To honor the dramas that have accompanied and provided us with healing or have just been a form of escapism, I give you, in no particular order, 2020’s superlatives.

Now before you get up in arms about not seeing your favorite drama, please note that this is not a list of the best dramas of 2020, but rather a fun, silly way to take a stroll down memory lane. So feel free to head down to the comments section and nominate superlatives for all the other deserving dramas!

Disclaimer: This article only includes dramas that premiered between December 1, 2019, and November 30, 2020. Also, minor spoilers ahead!

Most likely to get you to risk it all and go paragliding

“Crash Landing On You”

Crash-landing-on-you2-540x324.jpg

Aired on: tvN
Air date: December 14, 2019 – February 16, 2020 (16 episodes)
Starring: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Kim Jung Hyun, Seo Ji Hye

There’s likely not a huge percentage of us who would dare to try extreme sports, including the tamer ones like paragliding (especially in bad weather). And yet when Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) does so and crash lands in North Korea, she manages to meet the super hunky soldier Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin). While trying to sneak her back into South Korea, the two develop feelings for each other, but naturally their bi-national relationship isn’t smooth sailing. But (and yes it’s a big “but”), if we were able to have our own whirlwind romance with someone as hunky, charming, and sweet as Ri Jeong Hyeok, then heck, sign us up for the next paragliding session! Fun fact: “Crash Landing On You” is currently the highest-rated tvN drama.

Crash-landing-on-you-gif.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

In response to the Dispatch report, both VAST Entertainment and MSteam Entertainment have officially confirmed the relationship between the two in their statements released to the press :blush:

Hello, this is VAST Entertainment.

We would like to make our official announcement regarding the news of Hyun Bin reported earlier today.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin formed a relationship through work which developed into lovers with good feelings after their drama ended.

Please send your warm attention to them and your support.

— VAST Entertainment

We would like you release our official position regarding the news between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin which was released today.

The two built a friendship through their work, and after their drama ended, they started to meet each other with good feelings, and developed into a relationship.

Please look upon them warmly and support them so they can continue meeting each other well.

— MSteam Entertainment

How their interactions with each other here - 

vQXNN-_OgDzQeG5MGw-lz75q-WDrX-yJIZDJC5Kp

source : http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/998274?ref=naver

• Like 4

*** Check out some of the most memorable parts between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin below!  :blush:

dtVoODO8sra-wc8cYOxDT8R3EH9gEbGfwl1cu6Gz

1. When he fixed her hair

giphy.gif

2. When Seri kept hinting that she wanted beef

One of the first things Seri mentioned about herself to the North Korean gang was her love for meat. She even eats it twice a day—practically unheard of in the North.

Here we see Son Ye Jin silently begging Hyun Bin for meat when they were filming.

3. When Son Ye Jin grabbed Hyun Bin’s shirt

In a scene where Hyun Bin gets his lines wrong, Son Ye Jin can’t help but grab his shirt in playful frustration. The actor explained what happened by saying, “I reversed my lines. I knew something was wrong.”

Spoiler

4. When Seri leaned on Captain Ri

giphy.gif

Hyun Bin has shoulders that are perfect to lean on. In one of the sweetest moments in the show, Seri showed how comfortable she was in Captain Ri’s presence by leaning on him.

5. When Captain Ri was shy

giphy.gif

Seri and Captain Ri had some alone time in a restaurant in Pyongyang. With one too many drinks, she fell asleep on his shoulder again, and the actors had fun with it.

6. When they glanced longingly at each other

giphy.gif

They also filmed their goodbye glance naturally and longingly. Viewers could feel the characters’ pain through the screen!

7. When they had fun filming together

giphy.gif

Son Ye Jin couldn’t help but playfully hit Hyun Bin numerous times after he looked at Gwang Beom instead of her. As it was supposed to be the climax of the show, it’s understandable why she was frustrated.

8. When they stumbled together

giphy.gif

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin always practice together before shooting important scenes. They did just that in the part when Captain Ri takes a bullet for Seri, but they couldn’t stop laughing when they stumbled clumsily to the floor.

9. When they immediately lost character after the kiss scene

giphy.gif

Seri and Captain Ri kissed again in the hospital after he slightly recovers from a gun shot wound. Although they were serious when shooting, they immediately giggled shyly once the director hit “cut”.

10. When Captain Ri “rewinded himself” in his bike

giphy.gif

Captain Ri tried to appear as if he were “just passing by” the house Seri was visiting so that he could offer her a ride home. Hyun Bin had a hard time going up and down hill repeatedly just for her.

The cuteness doesn’t stop there! Check out the full behind the scenes videos below:

source : Koreaboo

Past interactions of Hyunbin & Son Ye Jin

During the press conference for the drama, the two shared some details on what working together was like.

Both the actors were quite excited when they were given the chance to work together again.

Spoiler

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reveal that their great chemistry stemmed from their desire to work together, not from them being in a romantic relationship.

The director also gave his thoughts regarding the dating rumors, and he gave a more humorous answer.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin also show their humorful side, as they discuss how much they resemble their respective character.

Here is the full video below!

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

new drforhair CF pics :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJm3El6lRIB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJm3jHFllMD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How HB and Son Ye Jin's dad look a like made a hot topic with articles lol. I don't think it needs to be posted here too but I thought I would mention that fact lol

This is the reporter that SYJ follows. She sent SYJ a personal message of congrats to them. SYJ said hehe thanks. She had also talked about them back in TN time too. So I will leave the interview here since it is also related to HB.

• Like 1